April's baby

elenabonello
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April's baby

Post by elenabonello »

didyouREALLYsaythat wrote:Point blank, the kid is hideous. He's not cute at all, he's just weird looking. That shit he does with his tongue is weird and he always has a blank stare on his face just like his demented mother. He's gonna be as ugly and disproportionate as Justine and as stupid as Maryapril's sticky bubblegum family.
WOW do you have no shame? This is a freaking kid, how would you like it if people were saying such hideous things about your own baby? This is an innocent child, he has done nothing to deserve such abuse. Same goes for April and Justin.

Please read the rules where it says that flaming your fellow board members isn't permitted.

Opinions about children and their appearance are like any other and as long as they don't break forum rules, are allowed to be expressed, here. While some members express strong points of view with which others may not agree, it is not permissible to flame them. If you truly feel that a post is out of line, use the report button, scroll past or put the other member on ignore so that you aren't subjected to content that you find so highly objectionable.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

elenabonello wrote:
didyouREALLYsaythat wrote:Point blank, the kid is hideous. He's not cute at all, he's just weird looking. That shit he does with his tongue is weird and he always has a blank stare on his face just like his demented mother. He's gonna be as ugly and disproportionate as Justine and as stupid as Maryapril's sticky bubblegum family.
WOW do you have no shame? This is a freaking kid, how would you like it if people were saying such hideous things about your own baby? This is an innocent child, he has done nothing to deserve such abuse. Same goes for April and Justin.
Hey, Josie - are you lost again? Spent time and effort to start a new account and post? How about you go back to your life and keep it moving?

APS and JustaFraud deserve ALL the criticism and judgement they get their way. They are dishonest, lazy, and plain out arrogant assholes who know NOTHING of the real world even if it slapped them in the face. They can block, delete, and filter their digital life but they CAN NOT do that in real life. They better wise up because it won't be long before all their lies start to catch up.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I actually see resemblance between him and Loam here

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

What an unfortunate picture of Loam :?

jakel

Post by jakel »

His tongue is still hanging out

jehhknees
Informer
Informer

Post by jehhknees »

sha1234 wrote:What an unfortunate picture of Loam :?
He looks like David in this picture. Lol
So gay I can't even think straight (;

[[Dat Mexican-Filipino Chick]]

Vani
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vani »

jakel wrote:His tongue is still hanging out
On the right picture on top his mouth is "closed". When he's not sticking his tongue out his mouth is always in that position. The kid can't even close his mouth properly. Image Poor boy, that may be part of the reason why he can't say a single word.

Sent from my K00Z using Tapatalk

jakel

Post by jakel »

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

sha1234 wrote:What an unfortunate picture of Loam :?
No shirt. No shoes. No words. No skills. No gestures. No interest. No attention span. No table manners. No discipline. No expressions. No eye contact. No cup/bottle holding. No normal kid food. No milk. No tolerance of schedule disruptions.

Yes, problems.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

EmilyNoel just did a 9-month update on Belle, and you can really see the stark contrast with her and the 15-month old Liam. Belle is standing on her own and taking a few steps even at 9 months. She seems engaged, has a personality and says hi, dada and mama. This is a normal developing child.

When Liam "talks" it's very guttural. When they claimed he said "ball" he said "bah" and didn't even move his mouth. He needs speech therapy and possible tongue surgery? Macroglossia? My daughter had 1 1/2 years of speech therapy, and the therapist used to stimulate her mouth with this little sponge thing on a stick. Her speech probs was no where as bad as Liam's though. Liam understands SOME things, but seems to be way behind in receptive speech as well as expressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lotus_Flower
Talker
Talker

Post by Lotus_Flower »

I really don't want to hate on a kid and tbh he was doomed from the start with the parents DNA he has. He is just a very weird looking baby to me. Like he looks so spaced out and dopey all the time.

My 5 month old is so much more advanced than Liam, how can ape and justina say he is advanced? its so cringe.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Lotus_Flower wrote:I really don't want to hate on a kid and tbh he was doomed from the start with the parents DNA he has. He is just a very weird looking baby to me. Like he looks so spaced out and dopey all the time.

My 5 month old is so much more advanced than Liam, how can ape and justina say he is advanced? its so cringe.
Offtopic: Lately I've seen a buncha girls with the same dude who's in your signature gif. Well I looked him up last night and dayummm he is fineeeeeeeeeeee! I don't watch GoT so I didn't recognize him. :D

Lotus_Flower
Talker
Talker

Post by Lotus_Flower »

sha1234 wrote:
Lotus_Flower wrote:I really don't want to hate on a kid and tbh he was doomed from the start with the parents DNA he has. He is just a very weird looking baby to me. Like he looks so spaced out and dopey all the time.

He is the hottest man i have ever seen! just youtube khal drogo and let the drooling begin. Thats what you call a real man Justin!

Offtopic: Lately I've seen a buncha girls with the same dude who's in your signature gif. Well I looked him up last night and dayummm he is fineeeeeeeeeeee! I don't watch GoT so I didn't recognize him. :D

jakel

Post by jakel »

July 18th vlog

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I wonder if Loam has EDITED Speculation is one thing. You are carrying this too far.
I know we're all concerned by his slow development and want answers for his and his parent's sake.

Prettyinsilver
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Prettyinsilver »

sha1234 wrote:
All that diagnosis means is that the 13 month old hasn't hit milestones in many areas within normal range. That isn't the same as an autism diagnosis (yes, I am a professional).

I say THIS sarcastically but I'd sooner diagnose that mother with munchaursen by proxy than diagnose any child that young with autism.

Honestly, I think the main problem is that Liam's parents, as much as they clearly love him, don't spend enough time with him, and because they are work-at-home parents and the primary care takers, that means he's not getting much attention from anyone to help facilitate his development. Yes, a child without inherent physical and mental limitations can hit milestones later than normal if they don't get sufficient learning opportunities.

Liam's parents love him but I think filming daily (or more than daily) videos takes a LOT of time (planning, shooting, reshooting (believe me there would be multiple takes) editing and promoting. And that's not the only thing they do. They are "empire building" and that leaves very little time for their child.

As for the blank expressions - some kids are very aware of "different" situations and do freeze up in those situations. One example of "different" is being filmed. How would he know this is different? First even babies attend to camera phones and cameras and are curious about them - they stop doing other things and stare ("blankly") at them. Second, I'd be willing to bet that April and Justin turn up their attention and enthusiasm level by 100 when the camera is on - which probably freaks Liam out because it's not their norm when the camera is off.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

This is a blanket warning to all participants on this thread:

SHUT DOWN THE DISCUSSION OF ANY POSSIBLE CONDITIONS OR DIAGNOSIS OF THIS CHILD AND SHUT IT DOWN NOW. No one posting on this thread knows this child, personally, is his clinician or can know anything about him.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

Mar 06, 2015:

<font color="#00BFBF"><b>Ladies, let's be a little sensitive to how we gossip about a child. This was an issue in another thread and mods had to ask people to tone it down. Please also refer to the board rules about discussing disorders/mental issues, and try to keep this in mind when discussing a baby. Thanks!! <3 </b></font>

jakel

Post by jakel »

elenabonello wrote:

Please read the rules where it says that flaming your fellow board members isn't permitted.

Opinions about children and their appearance are like any other and as long as they don't break forum rules, are allowed to be expressed, here. While some members express strong points of view with which others may not agree, it is not permissible to flame them. If you truly feel that a post is out of line, use the report button, scroll past or put the other member on ignore so that you aren't subjected to content that you find so highly objectionable.
Hello. My comment is directed at the Mods.

I think there's a contradicting message being given out. I also feel some GGers are being singled out more than others and other people say what they want in the main thread and this thread and don't get warned.

Please be clear so we know what the message is.

We have 1 person saying not to diagnose the kid. - that's fine, no problem
We have 1 person saying to be sensitive and tone it down.
We have 1 person saying opinions about children and their appearance can be expressed even if other people don't like it.

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

jakel wrote:
elenabonello wrote:

Hello. My comment is directed at the Mods.

I think there's a contradicting message being given out. I also feel some GGers are being singled out more than others and other people say what they want in the main thread and this thread and don't get warned.

Please be clear so we know what the message is.

We have 1 person saying not to diagnose the kid. - that's fine, no problem
We have 1 person saying to be sensitive and tone it down.
We have 1 person saying opinions about children and their appearance can be expressed even if other people don't like it.

My warning is the same from March and I, as one mod, can only ask you to follow the board rules. The board rules outline psychological disorders and the like when it comes to dicussing or trying to diagnose people that are being discussed on here.

In the past, discussion went too far with another YTer's baby and the mods dealt with each user on a case by case basis.

Let's just step away from publicly discussing psychological disorders and watch how we talk about a child. The report button will notify us right away if you feel like specific board rules are being broken. Feel free to message me or another mod if you have any questions. Happy gossiping :)

Return to “AprilJustinTV”