notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Adobe Amelia - Four Engagement Parties and No Wedding - Part 8

Post by notsosilly10 »

cutelilbunny123 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:26 pm
I can understand the frustration surrounding Amelia and her family living their upper class lavish lifestyle however, her dad studied accounting and finance at Oxford uni and is now CEO of the Rothschilds group... Do you realise how much hard work, dedication, and ruthlessness that took? I know people in finance and their hours are something like 7am-11pm, if they're lucky, and they are surrounded by people who are more sociopathic than themselves. It's a savage world, yes the pay is fantastic, but they make a lot of sacrifices to survive there and not everyone is capable of making it like her dad did.

All I am trying to say is that we didn't see the hard work her dad put into achieving this lifestyle, all we are seeing is his vapid daughter spending vast amounts of daddy's money, so I personally can't hate on her family's wealth for that reason.

Also I think it's time we just accept some people have a lot more money than others... that is the way the world works unfortunately.
Don't even waste your time trying to make your point. There are some bitter people here on this thread, they just hate that she comes from money.
I think that when some people get annoyed about others wealth is because they are struggling financially. People who has money don't get angry at what others have.

tafseel
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by tafseel »

notsosilly10 wrote:
cutelilbunny123 wrote:
I can understand the frustration surrounding Amelia and her family living their upper class lavish lifestyle however, her dad studied accounting and finance at Oxford uni and is now CEO of the Rothschilds group... Do you realise how much hard work, dedication, and ruthlessness that took? I know people in finance and their hours are something like 7am-11pm, if they're lucky, and they are surrounded by people who are more sociopathic than themselves. It's a savage world, yes the pay is fantastic, but they make a lot of sacrifices to survive there and not everyone is capable of making it like her dad did.

All I am trying to say is that we didn't see the hard work her dad put into achieving this lifestyle, all we are seeing is his vapid daughter spending vast amounts of daddy's money, so I personally can't hate on her family's wealth for that reason.

Also I think it's time we just accept some people have a lot more money than others... that is the way the world works unfortunately.
Don't even waste your time trying to make your point. There are some bitter people here on this thread, they just hate that she comes from money.
I think that when some people get annoyed about others wealth is because they are struggling financially. People who has money don't get angry at what others have.

oh boo hoo. people who ARE struggling financially ARE allowed to be angry at people like this who are GROSSLY over privileged. We work hard every day to make ends meet, she could stop working today and she won’t see an ounce of struggle we see.

There is a gross inequality in our society and if you cannot see that it’s because you’re coming from a place of privilege which is the exact system that makes people who are struggling financially ie POOR PEOPLE angry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I'm rubbish at coming up with names but now that we know the announcement any thoughts?
Would seriously like to move away from the above too, it's less about Amelia and more about everyone else...

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:59 am
cutelilbunny123 wrote:

BS. You don't know what any of us have. Some of us are aware that there are fields of work where there is human suffering, and no budgets for supplies and services. Try thinking outside the box instead of assuming we are a bunch of poor slobs around here.

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

Olympicfan19 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:07 pm
Pipsqueak1 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:02 pm
Well I just found all her company details on Companies House.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
I am staggered because most successful vloggers earn in the region of £250K - £1million a year.
In the scheme of things she isn’t earning as much as all her competitors (inthefrow for example has declared £804k for last tax year)
What she does earn is still a lot more than your average Jo but when compared to her fellow bloggers she is earning a lot less which I found surprising as she does represent a lot of high end brands like Bentley & Dior etc.
How much did she declare?
That's a balance sheet, not a P+L so doesn't show the profit only the assets within the business so the fixed assets is likely camera equipment, pc's etc. the current assets will be the monies in bank, the creditors what she is due to be paid. she has zero debtors so owes nothing, i'd advise her to register her audi as a business car, she would pay less tax due to depreciation.

Please bear in mind also this is her business finances NOT personal.

She might pay herself a crap tonne which would affect the cash in bank, those Manolos don’t pay for themselves … or she gets them in PR or daddy buys them.

Return to “Amelia Liana”