Amelia Liana 3

Lechat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amelia Liana 3

Post by Lechat »

bitchesbelike wrote:Just came across this <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>elliegdickinson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>873548709400858628</span></a>
Looks like a lot of the points from here! Which one of you is this :P
Amazing thread. Shows her photos are fake/shopped.

I don't think anyone here is "upset" by the photos either, we are just calling out the fakery of what Amelia is doing.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I think people are more astounded than upset! What she's doing is ludicrous loool, she has way too much time on her hands.

wooowza
Talker
Talker

Post by wooowza »

MoanyMinnie wrote:I see so many other bloggers throwing shade in Amelia's direction.. Here's one and omg her edited pictures are so funny :rofl:

[tweet][/tweet]

I've noticed other bloggers throwing shade/subtweeting Ameila. Michelle from beauty and the blog and Sammi from Beautycrush/Samantha Maria. Sammi liked the laurzrah tweets and Michelle has been subtweeting. I think the pink skies, fake birds, and empty tourist attractions are both ugly and pointless. Especially the infinite amount of pink skies. Her instagram hurts my eyes.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Amelia, since you're so proud of being at your desk bright and early, is this in an office where you have to clock in on time? Did you have to take the train to get there? Did you pack your lunch because it's too expensive to eat out every day? Stop trying to make it like you are working. You're not and will never have to. :FU:

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

The oddest thing is she keeps making these self congratulating "honest" speeches about how staged insa is :roll:

You Photoshop entire backdrops into your pics, no one cares that your skirt is secretly undone...
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

fancyvagabond wrote:The oddest thing is she keeps making these self congratulating "honest" speeches about how staged insa is :roll:

You Photoshop entire backdrops into your pics, no one cares that your skirt is secretly undone...
Looks like she photoshopped herself on that backdrop as well. Not an expert, but the lighting in the background looks different from the lighting on her body.

There is something wrong in her head... Pathological lying or something. Why would you Photoshop yourself on every single photo you upload? You are living a fake life WTF ? Social media is so toxic for her, she should take a break from it and reset her priorities. She has turned herself into a walking and talking joke, worse than her so called BFF Estee.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

^ The background is 100% fake. You can tell by how flat/one dimensional it looks. There really must be something wrong with her... She's completely changing the scenery of her pics while she is actually visiting all these beautiful, perfectly picturesque places for real. Why? Her thought process is very warped, it's funny but also creepy at the same time. It's like she's not able to experience reality without injecting social media fantasy into it...
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: your display picture omgggg.

What I hate about that pic is the #7aminFlorence bullshit. Trying to warp fans that she gets up suuuuuuuuuper early to avoid photos with people. That's Rosie Londoners fav answer about why she can't have all the other tourist in her photo. God forbid.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Yeah like she ALWAYS has to add in that she got up super early because of ~jetlag~ to take the pictures as an explanation for the empty streets.

She can't use the excuse later on that it's all about fantasy on Instagram and she was simply making 'creative' travel photos to fit a theme. She intentionally lies and makes up jetlag stories to further try and trick people.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

The pink continues.
There really is something wrong going on in her head. Pathological lying, arrogance, delusions.

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

qwerty888 wrote: There really is something wrong going on in her head. Pathological lying, arrogance, delusions.
Is her sisters instagram like this too or is it just Amelia's?

It really does make you think doesn't it... it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, mental health can affect anyone!
I really wish she would seek some help because this social media life isn't for her right now!

Post by Guest »

I saw someone on Twitter talking about her pic at "Heathrow terminal 5" from 15th April, saying one airline in the background doesn't fly from terminal 5, only terminal 2, and the other doesn't fly from Heathrow at all, only Gatwick.

Looks like the leg stretching is back too judging by her latest pic. :?

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

:rofl:

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

karenaaa wrote:I saw someone on Twitter talking about her pic at "Heathrow terminal 5" from 15th April, saying one airline in the background doesn't fly from terminal 5, only terminal 2, and the other doesn't fly from Heathrow at all, only Gatwick.

LOL yep this shit is totally fake

- Willam Belli

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

karenaaa wrote:I saw someone on Twitter talking about her pic at "Heathrow terminal 5" from 15th April, saying one airline in the background doesn't fly from terminal 5, only terminal 2, and the other doesn't fly from Heathrow at all, only Gatwick.

She is so dumb. What is the point of lying about which airport you're at ??? You're traveling, it's already "#goals" (I loathe this word ).
Her lying is pathological, and her insecurities are even worse. Lying about something so insignificant proves that, to her, flying from Gatwick is not as good as, flying from Heathrow.... Doesn't she realize that an airport is an airport ? Who care which one it is !?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

fancyvagabond wrote:^ The background is 100% fake. You can tell by how flat/one dimensional it looks. There really must be something wrong with her... She's completely changing the scenery of her pics while she is actually visiting all these beautiful, perfectly picturesque places for real. Why? Her thought process is very warped, it's funny but also creepy at the same time. It's like she's not able to experience reality without injecting social media fantasy into it...
ok i 2nd that your DP is one of the best things i've ever seen :rofl: :rofl:

legit though, i do think Ameliananlina is losing it a bit, everything is so excessive

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

fancyvagabond wrote:

LOL yep this shit is totally fake
Has this girl lost her damn mind :rofl: :rofl: Who photoshops an airport background on the picture of an actual airport??
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

Post by Guest »

This girl makes me chuckle. All of her Instagram posts are photoshopped to hell and back. But ridiculously so. The pink skies. The flocks of birds. It's very clever and totally Fairytale.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Again with an awkward food spread. How ridiculous. Doubly ridiculous is that she's not supposed to be eating pizza or bread due to her stomach issues, and yet in all the pictures of her with food, she's loading up on carbs. WTF.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

qwerty888 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BV2a6jVH2QR</span></a>

Again with an awkward food spread. How ridiculous. Doubly ridiculous is that she's not supposed to be eating pizza or bread due to her stomach issues, and yet in all the pictures of her with food, she's loading up on carbs. WTF.
How stupid does she think people are? The background is blurry on the sides and she and the spread in front of her are so saturated. Totally different exposures too. What the actual fuck. Is there something actually wrong with her?

Return to “Amelia Liana”