labenx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amelia Liana 3

Post by labenx »

rai1234 wrote:
qwerty888 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BV2a6jVH2QR</span></a>

Again with an awkward food spread. How ridiculous. Doubly ridiculous is that she's not supposed to be eating pizza or bread due to her stomach issues, and yet in all the pictures of her with food, she's loading up on carbs. WTF.
AHAH i'm italian. You can't actually picnic there, you will get asked to leave. Also cars drive along the bridge :? not a good place to eat. i hope she's ok though. I have a feeling shes a bit lost

How stupid does she think people are? The background is blurry on the sides and she and the spread in front of her are so saturated. Totally different exposures too. What the actual fuck. Is there something actually wrong with her?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

A pizza party on the Pontevecchio???? ok well i just had a hot dog party in the statue of liberty's armpit.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

WTF is this? Haha it's so ridiculous!!!! :respekt:

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

Jeez she cannot stop with the ludicrous photos can she?

I visited Florence a couple of weeks ago. I crossed that bridge which looks at the Point Vecchio. It's busy with tourists taking photos and cars zooming past. There is no way you could take that photo, setting up a fucking picnic on a busy bridge in a city packed to the rafters with tourists!! Yet again she looks photoshopped onto a stock image and also her foot looks massive in comparison to the rest of her??! Amelia please stop with this bullshit.

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

:rofl: she is such a borderline. She is so out of touch.
She obviously has too much free time on her hands, nothing worth while to do with her life. Shallow.
Shopping and plastering her face with excessive amounts of heavy make up everyday. She looks 10 yrs older.
What's the purpose? Most 24 yrs have a career, she is just a SA online. Pretty sad.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

There's u go Amelia, fix it for you.

Can't believe she forgot to google "flying birds" and magenta tint her pic, she must be so busy sitting alone in her hotel room talking to all of her imaginary friends.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

fancyvagabond wrote:There's u go Amelia, fix it for you.

Can't believe she forgot to google "flying birds" and magenta tint her pic, she must be so busy sitting alone in her hotel room talking to all of her imaginary friends.
I just died lmao

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

I just retweetet her pic with a snarky caption, let's see if she blocks me :rofl: (probably)

Fancy, your new avatar is killing me.

All of this is amazing.
Non.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

;)
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

"What's your job?" "I use creative arts to help kids with trauma" "I sell beautiful handbags" "I am an interior decorator". "I'm studing economics". "I'm a teacher." Amelia what do you do? "Put on makeup, shop and photoshop myself into historic landmarks."

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV4pa6XnKkX/

Wow this is a bold one with that caption... guess what, even 'the locals' are awake at 6AM. It's not THAT early Amelia. In big cities plenty of people are up at all hours. She is seriously unbalanced with not only making these fake photos but lying about getting up early.

I wish her followers would start calling her out.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Lamour88 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BV4pa6XnKkX/

Wow this is a bold one with that caption... guess what, even 'the locals' are awake at 6AM. It's not THAT early Amelia. In big cities plenty of people are up at all hours. She is seriously unbalanced with not only making these fake photos but lying about getting up early.

I wish her followers would start calling her out.
. And the super funny thing is she says the only ones she's sharing this beautiful place with are the birds, and it's the one picture where she's forgotten to edit in a flock of them :rofl:

get-thee-to
Lurker
Lurker

Post by get-thee-to »

Tamara also gets up super early to be at landmarks at six. Six is the right time you guyz. Oh the sacrifices these girls do for a nice photo...

inmensidad
Informer
Informer

Post by inmensidad »

Amelia definitely reads on here because she posted on her stories TWICE a video where she proves that she actually went to a place where a picture was taken. So desperate.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Tamara is a total loser as well. Definitely photoshopping people out of her pictures. There's no way to be ALL alone at these MAJOR international landmarks, no matter how early you get there. It honestly looks like they use the same photoshopper.

Funny how there's never a video of them proving it. Wouldn't it make sense to shoot a video at 6 in the morning to show how "empty" and beautiful the place looks? These girls have some serious mental issues.

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

Is their friend Guy gay?

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Wow that Tamara looks like a real housewife and has a serious case of dead eyes!

LMAO at Amelia's desperate lies attached to another shopped pic of her on top of a stock image. Yep, she forgot to shop the birds she "shared this moment with". What a loser.... And she is doing such a sloppy job cropping herself from the original photo. The outline is all wonky and shit. And the lighting on her is always so vivid while the stock image background is so flat. I don't doubt she did visit all those places, THAT'S WHAT MAKES THIS WHOLE THING SO DUMB AND CREEPY. She could take perfectly beautiful photos (with locals in it, gasp horror) but instead her aesthetic is inserting herself onto a stock image, adding birds and a pink tint. She is messed up and embarrassing.

- Willam Belli

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Her whole instagram "concept" is just odd, like she doesn't appreciate or value what she is actually experiencing. You can literally view the exact same spot on instagram photographed by hundreds of others, all are filled with fellow tourists and not a pink sky to be seen. I am more bemused that many of her followers are taken in by such blatant photoshopping to be honest though!

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Way to expose yourself as a scammer who doesn't disclose brand sponsorship. Just because you can get away with it doesn't make it right, you morally bankrupted bitch.

- Willam Belli

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Return to “Amelia Liana”