Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

Post by tar »

Why didn’t they fix Julian’s hair? What was Alex thinking with the look and hair she chose?

Thanks for posting these pics! I deleted Alex awhile back but realized I was still following Michael when they went to
the hospital for the arrival of Rocco.

Did all of our posters in this thread abandon us due to boredom .........

hearmenow
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

Post by hearmenow »

I came on to say..what kind of name is Rocco??
I wish them the best but honestly...the name?!
Something you call a dog

Cs87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cs87 »

Also did anyone see her labor and delivery vlog towards the end of the video where she introduces Julian to Rocco and She instantly pushes Julian away from hugging his brother so she can stage him to where she wants him just so she can get the “picture perfect” clip. Ughhh it hurt me to see her push away Julian like that. Poor baby! I can’t stand Alex! So selfish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

I can't sit through a vlog of theirs...what's the 411 on why she had to deliver early & via C-section?

Coffeeandgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by Coffeeandgossip »

buttaface561 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:06 am
I can't sit through a vlog of theirs...what's the 411 on why she had to deliver early & via C-section?
Something like she had low fluid or something like that. And she chose to have a c section because Julian got stuck last time and it was very traumatic for her so she chose to do a csection

Mirabella84
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirabella84 »

Coffeeandgossip wrote:
buttaface561 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:06 am
Something like she had low fluid or something like that. And she chose to have a c section because Julian got stuck last time and it was very traumatic for her so she chose to do a csection
I think she mentioned something about her blood platelets? Ugh who knows I wasn’t able to watch the whole vlog...snore fest

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

At least she's trying to breast feed this one? I'm willing to give her credit for that.... IF she actually sticks with it for the long haul.

But OMG the smoothie posts are already starting. Does she ever go a day without thinking about her weight? Nope. I can't with all the smoothies and celery juice posts soon to come this way. Plus, you have to actually EAT to breastfeed, so, we'll see.

Ally11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ally11 »

see she had the baby. is she pushing baby products? how many links and sponsors does she have?

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Pretty quiet on her stories today. I wonder if she’s lying low to hide that she wasn’t at Shane’s gender reveal?

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

This thread is DEAD.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It seems all she is doing is pushing sponsored products and showing her smoothies again. I try to post about her but a lot of our posters have lost interest here. They moved to Discord. Hopefully, some will return and pick up talking about her here again.

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

Can someone link the discord link? Or is she just dead all around?

Also, did anyone see her stories today?? Her acne is soooooooo bad!! She needs to stop changing her products on a weekly basis!

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

What happened to this thread?

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

watched 5 mins of their "tesla" video -- man oh man her skin looks bad...I realize that she's post partum but her skin looks terrible. Yet she clings to her celery juice vegan life. I wonder when she will wake up & realize she's not helping herself...?

And Caveman Michael...woof...he is just an all around cringe-fest.

Strawberry12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Strawberry12 »

She's the worst. She has a new page to help creators but she doesn't post anything of actual value. Im sure she's going to try to sell a master class soon. Also does anyone believe her when she claims they have no credit card debt?

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

Strawberry12 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:10 pm
She's the worst. She has a new page to help creators but she doesn't post anything of actual value. Im sure she's going to try to sell a master class soon. Also does anyone believe her when she claims they have no credit card debt?
I figured it would be nothing of substance.

Did you see the latest vlog ( june 19th) when Michael tried mentioning how they're already having issues with their Tesla and she keeps talking over him. Ugh. She never changes.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She doesn’t ever change. Why does she always talk over him? What is with all the influencers buying a Tesla? Is it for tax credits?
I know some people with a Tesla and a couple of them are having issues with them. I can’t decide if they are good cars or not. Definitely quiet to ride in though.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

She needs to stop with the cooking tips - they’re incredibly basic and just shows she doesn’t really have much depth in that area.

Wow, oatmeal with berries on top. I hope I can remember this recipe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t know if anyone can master oatmeal with berries on top. At her age she should have better tips than that or better yet ….
just concentrate on other areas that maybe she’s better at.

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

Strawberry12 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:10 pm
Has anyone seen on her creator page that she is coming out with a course!!?? I wonder if people will be dumb enough to pay for this course! She is delusional! Her YouTube accounts have lost followers, her Instagram is filled with bought followers; yet she believes she is some kind of social media guru! I’ve never seen someone so full of themselves!

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”