Alex & Michael: Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t Know Where Her Sons At (Pt 17)

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t Know Where Her Sons At (Pt 17)

Post by eyeroller »

I know you guys would never guess it but Alex (aka "the wall') drank her cerlery juice today. Cause I know
you all were dying of curiosity, I mean, the whole country is just waiting to find out what she drinks next! It's soo fascinating you know!

It's so sad how she posts the same thing day after day. And how she has made herself so ugly now. I used to think she was so pretty in 2015. Now it's like looking at a different person- an ugly one.

Re: Alex & Michael: Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t Know Where Her Sons At (Pt 17)

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:39 pm
I know you guys would never guess it but Alex (aka "the wall') drank her cerlery juice today. Cause I know
you all were dying of curiosity, I mean, the whole country is just waiting to find out what she drinks next! It's soo fascinating you know!

It's so sad how she posts the same thing day after day. And how she has made herself so ugly now. I used to think she was so pretty in 2015. Now it's like looking at a different person- an ugly one.
Yay you picked my suggestion for thread title!!!!

I couldn’t agree with you more!
I found her in 2015 and I was obsessed with her! I thought she was so pretty and original.
Now it’s like watching such a hot mess get worse and worse. Her face looks so puffy and frozen and lumpy. Her hair has always been a bit greasy but now it’s ridiculously gross. And just shit like the juice each and every day and the fact that she doesn’t do anything she used to do. The effort they put into things is sooooo lazy and you can tell they just don’t care anymore.
It’s honestly a shame. If she kept going and stuck with her original things she would definitely be at a million.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

I also am starting to think (and hope) that Mal is finally distancing herself from the wall (I'm calling Alex theTha wall since she's hit it so hard). I feel like ever since the interruption and "ooooh" comment that she finally is seeing it. That was incredibly rude, and Mal's facial expression... she was PISSED. She was trying to talk over her. I truly hope they are done. I haven't seen her mention Alex since. I need to see if she's liking the wall's stories. Please Lord let Mallory see the light and ignore this BIOTCH.

Post by Guest »

In Alex's new video, this moron thinks WHITE is WINTER WHITE. She's so uneducated literally and fashion wise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

eyeroller wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:55 pm
I also am starting to think (and hope) that Mal is finally distancing herself from the wall (I'm calling Alex theTha wall since she's hit it so hard). I feel like ever since the interruption and "ooooh" comment that she finally is seeing it. That was incredibly rude, and Mal's facial expression... she was PISSED. She was trying to talk over her. I truly hope they are done. I haven't seen her mention Alex since. I need to see if she's liking the wall's stories. Please Lord let Mallory see the light and ignore this BIOTCH.

I really don’t watch her videos anymore, but I had to see this and OMFG- she is beyond fucking rude. That comment of “Ooooo” is just so infuriating to try to drown out her comment about how she had healthy food to begin with and was just rude to the host (Mallory). I agree, Mallory looked livid, as I am sure anyone would be. Alex always thinks she is better than everyone else and that is just one of her many problems and why she comes off as so unlikable.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

No thanks, Alex. YOU can go around wearing plastic pants (NOT LEATHER YOU IDIOT!). Plastic pants look C H E A P. If they were REAL leather they could look classy. She keeps calling them leather. She corrects herself one time real quick and calls them pleather, but then she keeps saying leather. No, honey... those are actually plastic (do your research you claim to love doing).

Stupidest video ever. Nothing anyone with a 12 yr. old brain didn't already know. Waste of time to listen to her. She's so stupid.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

GossipyB wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:31 pm
eyeroller wrote:

I really don’t watch her videos anymore, but I had to see this and OMFG- she is beyond fucking rude. That comment of “Ooooo” is just so infuriating to try to drown out her comment about how she had healthy food to begin with and was just rude to the host (Mallory). I agree, Mallory looked livid, as I am sure anyone would be. Alex always thinks she is better than everyone else and that is just one of her many problems and why she comes off as so unlikable.
Yeah- glad you saw it. That moment is a must-see!!!

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:38 pm
GossipyB wrote:
eyeroller wrote:

I don’t get why Alex kept that in the video... why wouldn’t she cut that. How can you see that not and get that Mallory was mad and making a pissed off face.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

AllyJamesdelete2345 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:43 pm
eyeroller wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:38 pm
GossipyB wrote:
eyeroller wrote:

I don’t get why Alex kept that in the video... why wouldn’t she cut that. How can you see that not and get that Mallory was mad and making a pissed off face.
Exactly what I was wondering!!!! WTH?!

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

I feel like it's at that point where some of us should message Mal and ask her what she sees in her? B/c she was so rude!

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

That part of the video where she's wearing the fake fur coat and the red sunglasses?! She looks so C H E A P!!!!!!!!!
Give me a real fur any day, they look so much more beautiful. I don't care what PETA says, you can even buy an old one. Nothing looks the same as real! Why is EVERYTHING she wears made of plastic?!! lol.
Interestingly.... her boots are made of REAL leather but she doesn't mention that at all. I looked it up. Why is she scared to say they are real leather? So weird. 90% of good shoes and belts are real leather and everyone knows that. She's so strange.

Also, wonder if the Vail trip is off or on?
Last edited by eyeroller on Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by [justsayin] »

Black and white pants, black and white tee, blue denim shirt and jeans,...color scheme? Lol.

She looks so awkward and weird in those wide leg white jeans, cuffed blue jeans, plastic pants, white boots and $1000 dirty sneakers. Not cute and it looks like she is trying sooooo hard to be trendy but She’s crashing and burning.

She makes herself look and sound so dumb.

Even the title of the video is so badly worded.

Post by Guest »

FUGLY as ever Alex. She can't even copy Julia Havens good anymore. Alex must spend hours everyday scanning social media and copying others.

WHITE is not WINTER WHITE and every one of those outfits were horrible. She only cares about labels. She said she splurged again on a white cropped t-shirt which is not winter attire. She's only wearing it because it was expensive.

And yet again, pushing expensive items knowing that people will go into debt buying it. Alex's career is a living commercial and dumb Michael films it. Alex & Michael have no morals at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

hereforteatime wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:22 pm
FUGLY as ever Alex. She can't even copy Julia Havens good anymore. Alex must spend hours everyday scanning social media and copying others.

WHITE is not WINTER WHITE and every one of those outfits were horrible. She only cares about labels. She said she splurged again on a white cropped t-shirt which is not winter attire. She's only wearing it because it was expensive.

And yet again, pushing expensive items knowing that people will go into debt buying it. Alex's career is a living commercial and dumb Michael films it. Alex & Michael have no morals at all.
LOL the red sunglasses/white coat! She looks like an 80's pimp!!

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ackbellai »

Maybe I'm the only one who sees it this way... but I thought Mallory was the one who made a rude comment.

In the video Alex is making salad and says, "We probably need more kale, huh?" and Mallory says (with a raised eyebrow and incredibly condescending tone), "I like that you do the what-you-eat-in-a-day, you like, make it work even when you go to someone's house and they're eating unhealthy things." Alex then responds with, "ooooooh" and to me it came across as, you're clearly insulting me, and this is my way of turning hostility into playfulness. Let's be honest - how the hell was she supposed to respond? What Mallory said was blatantly underhanded and sarcastic. I really hate them both, but Mallory was being a straight-up bitch lmao.

Later in the video, Alex actually compliments what Mallory is eating, and Mallory says (again with a sarcastic tone), "You don't wanna know what I eat in a day - that would be a whole other video in itself." and Alex says, "it would be a WW video" ... which to me seemed like a duh comment. Might have been rude, but the person who seemed really bitter was Mallory.

I was a vegetarian for a few years in college, and I had to bring my own food to people's houses all the time. If Alex is eating dairy-free and gluten-free, why would she expect someone to be able to cook for her? It's not weird at all that she would bring a salad if she felt like Mallory (who was dumb enough to think Greek yogurt was dairy-free) couldn't adhere to her diet.

I apologize for defending her, but I like to keep it real if I'm going to gossip. 🤷🏼‍♀️

amybk27
Talker
Talker

Post by amybk27 »

The newest video is the biggest joke. You guys jeans and white and black t-shirts! She is so on trend and so fashionable. Her jeans are so unflattering. Her white pants are way too short and look so stupid. She takes things like white T-shirts and thinks because they are expensive it is better and more fashionable. She is such a basic bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

GossipyB wrote:
eyeroller wrote:

I don’t watch Alex’s or Mallory’s videos at all anymore. Can you let me know what this comment was?!

amaliestorms
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amaliestorms »

Her latest video...I can’t stomach to watch the rest 🤢 i got maybe three minutes in. Not only are the outfits atrocious, but there is absolutely nothing innovative about anything she has said. Like...jeans a white tshirt and a jean shirt over top? Riveting. Welcome to 1996. Maybe it’s just me but a light jean wash is for spring and summer...like none of that is winter. A crop white t shirt with light wash jeans? And being she is beyond awkward her posing is just cringeworthy ugh hard to even watch. And don’t get me started on how everything is a size and a half too small 🤦🏼‍♀️

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:41 pm
ackbellai wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:30 pm
Maybe I'm the only one who sees it this way... but I thought Mallory was the one who made a rude comment.

In the video Alex is making salad and says, "We probably need more kale, huh?" and Mallory says (with a raised eyebrow and incredibly condescending tone), "I like that you do the what-you-eat-in-a-day, you like, make it work even when you go to someone's house and they're eating unhealthy things." Alex then responds with, "ooooooh" and to me it came across as, you're clearly insulting me, and this is my way of turning hostility into playfulness. Let's be honest - how the hell was she supposed to respond? What Mallory said was blatantly underhanded and sarcastic. I really hate them both, but Mallory was being a straight-up bitch lmao.

Later in the video, Alex actually compliments what Mallory is eating, and Mallory says (again with a sarcastic tone), "You don't wanna know what I eat in a day - that would be a whole other video in itself." and Alex says, "it would be a WW video" ... which to me seemed like a duh comment. Might have been rude, but the person who seemed really bitter was Mallory.

I was a vegetarian for a few years in college, and I had to bring my own food to people's houses all the time. If Alex is eating dairy-free and gluten-free, why would she expect someone to be able to cook for her? It's not weird at all that she would bring a salad if she felt like Mallory (who was dumb enough to think Greek yogurt was dairy-free) couldn't adhere to her diet.

I apologize for defending her, but I like to keep it real if I'm going to gossip. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't agree at all. I don't see how anything Mallory said was rude, they were at her house and she was clearly doing her best. Meanwhile, Alex is there shoving a camera in her face talking about how it's not good enough for her. In my opinion, if you go to someones house, be respectful and either don't eat or eat what you can. She's an adult and could have ate before or after
I respect your opinion. I know a lot of people with food allergies and special diets, and I feel like it isn't uncommon at all to bring your own food. It would be 100x more rude for her to expect everyone to cater to her with what they're cooking.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

In that clip I thought I heard Mal say that she (Mal) was cooking a healthy dinner. Did ya'll think she said "unhealthy?" I heard healthy. She (Mal) cooked grilled chicken and vegetables if I'm not mistaken. Nothing un-healthy that I saw. I think salad too? Not sure, but I remember thinking to myself Mal cooked a perfectly healthy meal (yeah maybe the greek yogurt had dairy- God forbid!) but she could have just chosen not to eat that dish. To me it seemed the whole reason Mal got mad was that she was already cooking a healthy meal and basically Alex was sending the message that it wasn't up to her standards. Mal has been cooking very healthy for a month from what I've seen.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”