Alex & Michael: Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t Know Where Her Sons At (Pt 17)

hearmenow
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t Know Where Her Sons At (Pt 17)

Post by hearmenow »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:56 pm
hearmenow wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:36 am
she blocked me on instagram!!
I told her she needs to get Julian checked. :o what a *****. she can't even pretend she doesn't read the negative comments like Mallory.
Ok well not to stick up for her, but what did you think she was going to do?? Give you a pat on the back? Speaking about a childs developmental delays to a parent and saying she needs to get Julian checked isn't necessarily a nice comment
it was meant as a suggestion. not a rude comment. I expected her to actually take initiative and take him to doc. Well at least I know she has heard one person recommending she get help

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Re: Alex & Michael: Twitch Attack, Copycat, Doesn’t Know Where Her Sons At (Pt 17)

Post by hearmenow »

Harry78825 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:43 am
My son spoke gibberish until he was 3. He lined up his toys all the time when he was little. He is not autistic and his pediatrician was never concerned that he was. He is now in high school, a straight A student, gifted athlete and unfortunately a hella messy dude. A lot of assumptions are being made about Julian based on 10-15 second clips. Kids do not develop according to a timetable. They are individuals and develop in their own time. Julian reminds me a lot of my son and nobody was ever concerned about his development. A pediatrician will recognize possible autism and get the ball rolling on intervention. I assume they are doing checkups for Julian as there are a lot of required vaccinations you get at the well child exams. They don’t strike me as anti vax parents.

have you seen the way he moves his hands??

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:19 pm
hearmenow wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:59 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:56 pm
hearmenow wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:36 am
she blocked me on instagram!!
I told her she needs to get Julian checked. :o what a *****. she can't even pretend she doesn't read the negative comments like Mallory.
Ok well not to stick up for her, but what did you think she was going to do?? Give you a pat on the back? Speaking about a childs developmental delays to a parent and saying she needs to get Julian checked isn't necessarily a nice comment
it was meant as a suggestion. not a rude comment. I expected her to actually take initiative and take him to doc. Well at least I know she has heard one person recommending she get help
She reads here all the time, I'm sure she knows we're all speculating. Your comment was rude. It's one thing to talk about it here but you think she is waiting for you to tell her that her sons autistic? It's not your responsibility to do. Hopefully she's getting him checked and that all is well, that's all we can do.
okay! you heard thateveryone? stop speculating!!

Mmede1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mmede1 »

Harry78825 wrote:
My son spoke gibberish until he was 3. He lined up his toys all the time when he was little. He is not autistic and his pediatrician was never concerned that he was. He is now in high school, a straight A student, gifted athlete and unfortunately a hella messy dude. A lot of assumptions are being made about Julian based on 10-15 second clips. Kids do not develop according to a timetable. They are individuals and develop in their own time. Julian reminds me a lot of my son and nobody was ever concerned about his development. A pediatrician will recognize possible autism and get the ball rolling on intervention. I assume they are doing checkups for Julian as there are a lot of required vaccinations you get at the well child exams. They don’t strike me as anti vax parents.
Completely agree with this. My cousin was severely delayed and autism was tested. He is not autistic and just needed a little bit more time to start developing at his own pace. He’s now a wicked smart guy in his last year of medical school. If A&M takes him to his appointments, regardless if they’re late or not, a doctor will definitely pick it up and intervene if necessary. And I’m not sticking up for them either. I still hate their guts and Jillian is still a neglected child with idiot parents

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

i know this isnt the board for shawn johnson but have you seen her viral backlash? what do you thi k qbout that baby flip? i think it was no biggie. I have seen more mishandling babies by pediatricians during their checkup on youtube.

I wonder what Alex thinks of all this

Revlit
Informer
Informer

Post by Revlit »

hearmenow wrote:i know this isnt the board for shawn johnson but have you seen her viral backlash? what do you thi k qbout that baby flip? i think it was no biggie. I have seen more mishandling babies by pediatricians during their checkup on youtube.

Those people must not know how most YouTube babies are treated. That flip was extremely gentle yet swift. No harm done.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Harry78825
Talker
Talker

Post by Harry78825 »

hearmenow wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:05 pm
Harry78825 wrote:

have you seen the way he moves his hands??
So? A quick google search brings up plenty of articles saying it is not necessarily a sign of autism. There are a lot of factors that go into consideration when evaluating a child for autism. They take Julian for checkups albeit late at times. You get asked a lot of questions at these exams and they are checking for development.

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Holy shit this girl is talking about celery juice again!!! Even her son is sick and tired of hearing her talk about it!!!
Screenshot_20200208-210753_Instagram.jpg

Julian keeps lining up toys on things. Isnt that a red flag? My son never did that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

hearmenow wrote:i know this isnt the board for shawn johnson but have you seen her viral backlash? what do you thi k qbout that baby flip? i think it was no biggie. I have seen more mishandling babies by pediatricians during their checkup on youtube.

I think people who seriously think Shawn and Andrew were purposely putting the child in any danger are fucken delusional. The baby was completely safe and she is a professional, trained, Olympic medal gymnast who I am sure has been doing flips since she was itty bitty. So those people need to chill. #myopinion

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”