Alex & Michael: Ads Are Bait, Can’t Decorate, Way Too Obsessed With Her Weight (Pt. 15)

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Ads Are Bait, Can’t Decorate, Way Too Obsessed With Her Weight (Pt. 15)

Post by [justsayin] »

MrsDeetz491 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:17 pm
She is so dirty & ratchet ...I am appalled. What is going on with her ring here? Her smelly farquaad hair is also making a cameo in the mirror. Whoever said not showering is her form of birth control nailed it lmao
I am embarrassed for her and T3 as a company that she is their ambassador. Her hair is horrendous and dirty all the time (and lately her flyaways and sideburns like like she stuck her finger in an electric socket), with zero style even when she supposedly fixes it. 1000% shocking. And she went to school for hair.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Ads Are Bait, Can’t Decorate, Way Too Obsessed With Her Weight (Pt. 15)

Post by mswatosh3 »

Guys, an 11th dating anniversary can only mean ONE THING- “Mama needs to go shopping!” what in the actual fuck?!!! GOD SHE IS THE WORST!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

[justsayin] wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:46 pm
MrsDeetz491 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:17 pm
She is so dirty & ratchet ...I am appalled. What is going on with her ring here? Her smelly farquaad hair is also making a cameo in the mirror. Whoever said not showering is her form of birth control nailed it lmao
I am embarrassed for her and T3 as a company that she is their ambassador. Her hair is horrendous and dirty all the time (and lately her flyaways and sideburns like like she stuck her finger in an electric socket), with zero style even when she supposedly fixes it. 1000% shocking. And she went to school for hair.
Agreed- the other ambassadors are promoting and doing giveaways with T3. I am still shell-shocked to see her now, just grimy and unkempt. Um, did she “graduate” or whatever from that school?

idolovepotatoes
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by idolovepotatoes »

Totally trying to chase happiness. Sad to watch really!
I think she also is not feeling connected to Nashville as she hoped. Mal is super busy and
well Alex has good to be... so....
Its a good excuse to why she isn't at a function or doing this or that, cause she is traveling and not there to attend
even though no one invited her lol

MidWestLove9891
Learner
Learner

Post by MidWestLove9891 »

hearmenow wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:45 pm
omg. she does NOT know how to dress for the cold weather. isn't there any snow in Michigan where she grew up?? you'd think she grew up in LA. even her mom had to tell her they're suede shoes..not meant for snow/rain
Yes it snows there! They’ve already had several inches this year although currently no snow on the ground.

Everyone knows suede and winter don’t mix. Especially with the salt used on the roads and driveways, it destroys shoes.

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

Alex says she’s stressed so they wanted a relaxing trip. What is she stressed about! Trying to find five minutes a day to film herself doing her makeup or talking nonsense to make a video?

And she’s such a baby about being sick. Can’t film herself for a few minutes AT HOME bc she has a cold. I would still be going to my 9 hour work day in the office with a freaking cold. But no all she can do is put makeup on for five minutes and take three days off

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

CEM1012 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:09 am
Alex says she’s stressed so they wanted a relaxing trip. What is she stressed about! Trying to find five minutes a day to film herself doing her makeup or talking nonsense to make a video?

And she’s such a baby about being sick. Can’t film herself for a few minutes AT HOME bc she has a cold. I would still be going to my 9 hour work day in the office with a freaking cold. But no all she can do is put makeup on for five minutes and take three days off
She did work in retail, so I don't think she's clueless when it comes to what it's like working a regular job (granted she didn't have other responsibilities at the time) - I think it's more that she's just lazy. She doesn't care anymore because she knows she can make good money putting in minimal effort. It sucks as a viewer watching her just take a vacation every time she feels "stressed" but the reality is, most people would love having that flexibility.

I tend to like Mallory more than Alex, but after watching Mallory's little meltdown video on mom guilt, I was like WOW she might actually be more delusional than Alex lmao??? They really are two peas in a pod complaining about how "hard" their lives are...

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

MrsDeetz491 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:32 pm
Sorry for the double post but I just finished the romantic (lololol) getaway vlog. It’s the first I’ve watched this vlogmas....Anyways, Alex goes “guess what, MyCulls actually gonna come to the spa with me” and he’s “excited”.

Ummm girl, why are you even blinking an eye of doubt when you mention “SPA” in front of Ms Michelle? Of course he’s excited...he’s gonna get a pink mani to match her I bet
maybe MYCULL is excited to get a massage...a la Robert Kraft?!? :rofl:

also, did anyone notice that on 12/3 she lost 1k subscribers on her channel?

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

Maybe she's so stressed because youtube is purging all the spam accounts on Dec13/14 and all the subs she bought will disappear :rofl:

SofiaHernandez
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SofiaHernandez »

CEM1012 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:35 am
Maybe she's so stressed because youtube is purging all the spam accounts on Dec13/14 and all the subs she bought will disappear :rofl:
Where is everyone seeing this information? The only places I found it say Dec 13-14 of 2018...last year.

Schammy_21
Learner
Learner

Post by Schammy_21 »

They literally did this trip for Vlogmas. They left their child....for Vlogmas. I don’t understand what they need to relax from when they just got back from relaxing in Florida where they got away from relaxing in Nashville. I don’t get it. Home and family is where my heart is during Christmas! If I’m not home, I want my whole family there. She acts shocked that people guessed it too. It’s not like they’re the first ones to go there.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

Schammy_21 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:26 am
They literally did this trip for Vlogmas. They left their child....for Vlogmas. I don’t understand what they need to relax from when they just got back from relaxing in Florida where they got away from relaxing in Nashville. I don’t get it. Home and family is where my heart is during Christmas! If I’m not home, I want my whole family there. She acts shocked that people guessed it too. It’s not like they’re the first ones to go there.
I was about to come on and say this. They had to do a trip solely for content (it’s painfully obvious), because their lives are so miserably boring. They were in Florida and then Nashville for a few days and had to leave again? And her family came to town just to babysit their kid? They haven’t even attempted to do anything remotely festive, for goodness sake their house isn’t even decorated.

MariaTheGreat
Learner
Learner

Post by MariaTheGreat »

Gurugossiping wrote:I'm confused. I thought their parents came to visit and have a girls weekend, not for Alex and Michael to leave Julian with them. I'm so confused? Alex's mom was posting about this trip for a while and how excited she was for the girls weekend, I feel bad

The old bait and switch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

Omg the rachet paper blinds. So so bad

forevermommin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by forevermommin »

Hey there! So I’m a long, long time lurker here and I finally felt it was time to make a post. I wanted to say so much but literally everything I had to say is the exact same things everyone else feels.

I recently had to unsubscribe and unfollow all the Alex and Michael nonsense. Watching their videos and stories feels like ...a dark cloud above my head. I get no feel good feelings from them. Does that make sense? Lol

SO if you’re interested in watching a REAL mom channel I would recommend Carissa Nunez. I know there’s a rave board but honestly, if you’re a mom on here and even if you’re not, I think you’d really enjoy her videos! She’s relatable, funny, creative and truly raises her little girls (which are adorable) with love and affection. She’s definitely not an Alex, Tara, Bri, Beaston or Aaryn (I’m sure there’s more lol) by a long shot and she doesn’t shove ads down your throat every video.

Idk if doing this is against the rules so if it gets deleted that’s totally fine! I completely understand the point of this board but just also wanted to share someone who is actually worth watching! :)

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

This pic was supposed to go with my ratchet blinds post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

acwride
Lurker
Lurker

Post by acwride »

Schammy_21 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:26 am
Yes!! They feel they need to travel for vlogmas to get “content” yet it will still be boring as fuck. I’m so confused why they feel they need to travel during the holidays to make it seem exciting for their channel.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

CEM1012 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:22 pm
This pic was supposed to go with my ratchet blinds post
Oh. My. Fucking. God. Still have paper blinds. Still have plants with no pots. These two are literally the people that spend their entire savings on a house, but that is all they can afford. Looks good on the outside (but like, not this house lol) and not a thing on the inside because they can’t afford it. They just want to look fancy on the outside. How embarrassing if they have people over. They can’t even furnish a house. Wow. Kind of... trashy?

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

forevermommin wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:19 pm
Hey there! So I’m a long, long time lurker here and I finally felt it was time to make a post. I wanted to say so much but literally everything I had to say is the exact same things everyone else feels.

I recently had to unsubscribe and unfollow all the Alex and Michael nonsense. Watching their videos and stories feels like ...a dark cloud above my head. I get no feel good feelings from them. Does that make sense? Lol

SO if you’re interested in watching a REAL mom channel I would recommend Carissa Nunez. I know there’s a rave board but honestly, if you’re a mom on here and even if you’re not, I think you’d really enjoy her videos! She’s relatable, funny, creative and truly raises her little girls (which are adorable) with love and affection. She’s definitely not an Alex, Tara, Bri, Beaston or Aaryn (I’m sure there’s more lol) by a long shot and she doesn’t shove ads down your throat every video.

Idk if doing this is against the rules so if it gets deleted that’s totally fine! I completely understand the point of this board but just also wanted to share someone who is actually worth watching! :)
Uh I’d bet my money that you’re Carissa Nunez lmao

MollyGrace2142
Learner
Learner

Post by MollyGrace2142 »

Mallory didn’t go To vail this week bc she went to NYC to finalize her deal with Ww.
Lmao. Poor broke ass Alex.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”