Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

chris1220
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by chris1220 »

lovefashiondelete990 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:03 am
chrisdelete220 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:23 am
Have you guys watched her sad tutorial using the T3 yet? Literally awful! Her hair is so fried and I’m bad shape theres barely a wave. If T3 doesn’t drop her after this I just don’t know.
Also, the new “decor” she copied is pitiful! What exactly is the look she’s going for in this million dollar home? It looks so cheap! The gym is an absolute joke! Where is Julians room? Won’t it be too noisy working out near the bedrooms? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was just watching that video and OMG I said the same thing. It was hard to watch, her hair is literally fried. She needs a good hair conditioning mask and to leave it on several times per week for a few hours. What is so funny also is that someone said earlier about her NOT posting about T3 and look what we got? haha, you can tell she or Michael or BOTH totally read here.

They totally come on and read these posts b/c its always the next day she does something someone has mentioned on here. It's so ridiculous!

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by mswatosh3 »

Pinky0 wrote::rofl: :rofl:
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT???!!!!! Omg ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Perlacolette0delete wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:48 am

Wow.

Seriously what is wrong with this girl???? I would call her out! She is insane for copying everyone. Like bitch get a life.. your own! She can't come up with anything her self! Creator my ass

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Pinky0 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:53 am
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: what a shit show

Btw these two lazy asses still have paper blinds on their windows. What do they do all day???

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Aexish wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
eyeroller wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:00 am
Stacywithay wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:11 am

Of course there is nothing wrong with selling furniture to her mother, but she LIED about it! She said that she sold all her furniture to her followers and that a bunch of girls went and picked it up, which is a complete lie, because we later found out through Frankie’s vlog that her mom bought her furniture from her.
Exactly. It's the constant lying. If she would've said " I sold my furniture to my mom" nobody would have had an issue. But no, she said on a vlog that she wanted to thank "the girls who came to pick it up" or something to that effect. Now, why lie about that? It's such a stupid thing to lie about. Is her ego SO FRAGILE that she didn't want to admit that: A) nobody wanted her furniture, which could have made her mad b/c it insinuates that her taste isn't the absolute BEST, or, B) She had it too overpriced. Just crazy. This girl is seriously off.

Oh wow! See, I did not know she lied about it. Was it ALL sold to her mom or just a piece or two? I am asking because maybe a subsriber bought a piece or so and she was thanking them. I am not defending her but I thought maybe her mom just got a few pieces and subscibers got a few. What do you guys think?
Alex may have sold her desk to someone but ALL of her living room furniture went to her mom (which is basically the majority of what she was selling). Go watch Frankie’s vlog titled something along the lines of “Pranking my sister” and at the end, you see literally ALL of Alex’s living room furniture lol.

Wasnt this Alex's desk? It's her moms now lmao. She sold EVERYTHING to her mom

I cant attach the pic but check her moms IG page. It's the second pic
No. Alex bought the same desk as her mom years ago. Someone linked the vlog last night.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Aexish wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:09 pm
mswatosh3 wrote:
eyeroller wrote:

Exactly. It's the constant lying. If she would've said " I sold my furniture to my mom" nobody would have had an issue. But no, she said on a vlog that she wanted to thank "the girls who came to pick it up" or something to that effect. Now, why lie about that? It's such a stupid thing to lie about. Is her ego SO FRAGILE that she didn't want to admit that: A) nobody wanted her furniture, which could have made her mad b/c it insinuates that her taste isn't the absolute BEST, or, B) She had it too overpriced. Just crazy. This girl is seriously off.

Oh wow! See, I did not know she lied about it. Was it ALL sold to her mom or just a piece or two? I am asking because maybe a subsriber bought a piece or so and she was thanking them. I am not defending her but I thought maybe her mom just got a few pieces and subscibers got a few. What do you guys think?
Alex may have sold her desk to someone but ALL of her living room furniture went to her mom (which is basically the majority of what she was selling). Go watch Frankie’s vlog titled something along the lines of “Pranking my sister” and at the end, you see literally ALL of Alex’s living room furniture lol.

Wow. So, she sold it all to her mom. I wonder why she just didn't say that? I don't see what the big deal would have been.
Exactly.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

eyeroller wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:11 am
Gozzipqween wrote:
GossipyB wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:50 am

OMG!
Now let’s see if she credits Sivan. I’m thinking no.
Girl in what work would she ever credit anyone😂 don’t get your hopes up I think your guess is correct lol
If she does not credit Sivan, she is even worse than I imagined...
I think she would have already done it by now if she had. And yes, she is worse than you imagined. She never thanks anyone for inspiration or anything else unless it's S*P*O*N*S*O*R*E*D
My favorite part of this is that Sivan was decorating like this from August 2018, from your IG pic. Alex over here is thinking she is original and super trendy in almost 2020.

Post by Guest »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Aexish wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
eyeroller wrote:

No. Alex bought the same desk as her mom years ago. Someone linked the vlog last night.

Oh ok. So then she POSSIBLY sold the desk to a subscriber...

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by mswatosh3 »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:52 pm
Aexish wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
lovefashion1990 wrote:

Correct. But that is the only piece that was for sale that her mother didn’t buy. If I come across the vlog that she thanked “all of the girls” who purchased her stuff- I’ll link it. Lol. She purposely made it sound like she sold it all to random strangers/subscribers. And why??? What difference does it make!!! She literally lies about the most stupidest things!! Has anyone watched the vlog I linked yesterday where she lied about making Hello Fresh?

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

mswatosh3 wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:52 pm
Aexish wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:

Correct. But that is the only piece that was for sale that her mother didn’t buy. If I come across the vlog that she thanked “all of the girls” who purchased her stuff- I’ll link it. Lol. She purposely made it sound like she sold it all to random strangers/subscribers. And why??? What difference does it make!!! She literally lies about the most stupidest things!! Has anyone watched the vlog I linked yesterday where she lied about making Hello Fresh?

Yes I did. Typical Alex lie. I'm surprised Mallory can't see it. If I were Mallory I would want to majorly distance myself- who wants to be associated with a liar?

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:17 am
This may seem like a petty thing to bring up, but, do you guys think they have a maid? I only have 1 child and you would not believe the laundry I do for our small family. Never seen Alex wash clothes or folding laundry. Maybe I missed it though. I cannot imagine her doing such "menial" household tasks, after all, she doesn't get paid for it. How can Michael do all the childcare, editing, policing comments (nevereding!), AND all the laundry? I've seen her clean the kitchen real quick, but that's it. No dusting or anything. She steam-mopped the bathroom when they moved in, but, who actually mops the whole house every week and cleans the toilets? Just wondering what you guys think.
No way, her place is way too filthy all of the time and she repeats the same dirty outfits. If she gets someone to clean their place they don't pay her to come often enough that's for sure!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Oh geez if you go to her insta story and watch where she’s showing everyone things they already know she has an eye spasm and it lasts forever! Then she laughs and goes “sorry, I had something in me eye” okay Alex, we all know you didn’t. If you had something in your eye that made it close to tight you’d, I don’t know, get it out? Stop filming and look in your eye ball?? Lol does she think we are all dumb? ImageImage

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

This is the vlog she LIES straight out about “ALL THE GIRLS THAT BOUGHT SOME OF OUR FURNITURE ...”

Her exact words! Time stamp 4:23

ALL the girls??? And she was looking away from the camera when she was spewing her lie, such a sick lying bitch.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

gossipislife1 wrote:

This is the vlog she LIES straight out about “ALL THE GIRLS THAT BOUGHT SOME OF OUR FURNITURE ...”

ALL the girls??? And she was looking away from the camera when she was spewing her lie, such a sick lying bitch.
God damn she is such a lying bitch!!! The fact that she lies about the stupidest stuff is just irritating as hell!! How Michael deals and lives with her is beyond me...

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Here’s a great vlog to check out! I actually respected Michael for calling her out!!! She sits on a THRONE OF LIES!!! Image

Timestamps-
@5:20- breakfast
@11:45- snacks (he also makes fun of her by saying he “hadn’t ate in days” lol)
@12:45- cookie

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:11 pm
gossipislife1 wrote:

God damn she is such a lying bitch!!! The fact that she lies about the stupidest stuff is just irritating as hell!! How Michael deals and lives with her is beyond me...

I wonder what her mom thinks- her mom knows the truth, and I'm sure her mom watches her videos?! wth?! Is her mom just as sick?

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:23 pm
Here’s a great vlog to check out! I actually respected Michael for calling her out!!! She sits on a THRONE OF LIES!!! Image

Timestamps-

Laughing so hard about the cookie! When he says "I chose ice cream" while shaking his head like she's crazy!

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

eyeroller wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:

Timestamps-

Laughing so hard about the cookie! When he says "I chose ice cream" while shaking his head like she's crazy!
Lol!! And you KNOW she was giving him evil eyes when he looked up after saying “no you weren’t” and he agreed.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

Hi, newbie to this thread. I used to watch their videos years ago because I thought their dog was cute but holy shit balls she always annoyed me. She seemed bitchy and (this is mean) but I hate her voice... she talks like she has phlegm in her throat or something 🤣

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

mswatosh3 wrote:
eyeroller wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:

Timestamps-

Lol!! And you KNOW she was giving him evil eyes when he looked up after saying “no you weren’t” and he agreed.

Oh shoot! I screwed up the time for the last lie it’s around 12:41-12:42 when he shakes his head that she’s full of shit for not “being a cookie person”. Image

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”