Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

alycat17
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by alycat17 »

Following :)

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Re: Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by Gozzipqween »

I know I’m dragging drama from the old thread but bringonthejoy needs to be deleted from this whole site!! They’re causing shit on here and on Casey Holmes thread white knighting these disgusting women and creating drama!! F*ck off and let us gossip in peace! Bring the joy somewhere else you’re not wanted around here!!

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

@siptiphoney Ahhhh! That makes more sense!! Thanks for sharing. I thought it was weird that she would be out there by herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

So looks like she is in Palm Springs with that T3 hair brand, probably the only brand that actually recognizes her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:21 pm
Continue trashing dumb & dumber down below :tu:

New thread name thanks to GossipIsLife1!
Yay! Thank you to eyeroller for the original “Frozen Face, New Place” and MsWatosh for suggesting it be meaner and have more mean adjectives lol Group effort :)

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Does her brand new fridge not have a water dispenser? I'm confused about why she has a Brita purifier inside. LOL.

Also, for a new-build, million-dollar home, those light switches are really old-fashioned. I'm surprised about the lack of attention to little details.

That chandelier looks out of place in the dining room. It's also very faddish and will date the house in a few years. But then again maybe they are doing this on purpose so they can keep remodeling and switching things out in the house for content purposes.

lolwhatlol
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lolwhatlol »

She’s been talking about babies a lot 😂 in the vlog of going to the hospital she asked if that’s where they will have their baby :rofl:

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

lolwhatlol wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:54 pm
She’s been talking about babies a lot 😂 in the vlog of going to the hospital she asked if that’s where they will have their baby :rofl:
I noticed that too lol so strange!
In GG We Trust

Chisme_chatterbox
Learner
Learner

Post by Chisme_chatterbox »

Does this bitch ever upload any kind of video WITHOUT a message from their sponsors?

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Whatever happened to eco tools? She was pushing it so hard and then just stopped mentioning it.

MrsDeetz491
Talker
Talker

Post by MrsDeetz491 »

Alkaer0929 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:39 am
Whatever happened to eco tools? She was pushing it so hard and then just stopped mentioning it.
She was only their ~bRAnD AmBaSsAdOr~ for like a year I believe. So as soon as ecotools stopped paying her, she stopped pretending to use their products :rofl:

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Chisme_chatterbox wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:26 pm
Does this bitch ever upload any kind of video WITHOUT a message from their sponsors? Image

No.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

lolwhatlol wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:54 pm
:?
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

buttaface561 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:22 am
Chisme_chatterbox wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:26 pm
Does this bitch ever upload any kind of video WITHOUT a message from their sponsors? Image

No.
Absolutely not. And you can just feel the enthusiasm dripping from her during the commercial segment, can't you! :rofl:

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

jliz10925 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:57 pm
So looks like she is in Palm Springs with that T3 hair brand, probably the only brand that actually recognizes her. ImageImage

ok but I don't get why her mom is going? And why is she always so secretive about why she is going somewhere? It's t-3 hair tools, not a CIA spy-novel! Anything to build fake hype. Good job finding out why she's there! I was wondering. I think she wants ppl to think it's for a makeup brand (she loves to mislead!)

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:14 pm
Does her brand new fridge not have a water dispenser? I'm confused about why she has a Brita purifier inside. LOL.

Also, for a new-build, million-dollar home, those light switches are really old-fashioned. I'm surprised about the lack of attention to little details.

That chandelier looks out of place in the dining room. It's also very faddish and will date the house in a few years. But then again maybe they are doing this on purpose so they can keep remodeling and switching things out in the house for content purposes.
Not it doesn't. Some high-end fridges don't. I guess it's a more sleek look. I like it but yeah it's weird she has to go out and buy a Brita! (sp?)

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY? Jeez. Once per week now almost!!

She's gonna have plenty of time alone to read GG hee hee hee.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

well high five to alex for venturing out without her beard. :tu:

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:56 am
jliz10925 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:57 pm
So looks like she is in Palm Springs with that T3 hair brand, probably the only brand that actually recognizes her. ImageImage

ok but I don't get why her mom is going? And why is she always so secretive about why she is going somewhere? It's t-3 hair tools, not a CIA spy-novel! Anything to build fake hype. Good job finding out why she's there! I was wondering. I think she wants ppl to think it's for a makeup brand (she loves to mislead!)

I bet she feels so out and of place there, all the girls are young and posting non stop actually working gaining more follower and making their followers aware of the T3company. Then you have Alex not posting anything making everyone think so is at some HUGE important event to honor her or something. 😂Basically bringing nothing to the table,I hope T3 realizes that and boots her out after this.

MollyGrace2142
Learner
Learner

Post by MollyGrace2142 »

Omg, this is hilarious. I watched the other girls story thatbare on the retreat and they are all tagging each other in their stories and having a blast. Eating the food and having drinks, it looks like such a good time and dressed so cute. No pics or tags of Farquaad though. They are probably like who invited the loser with camel toe and a cut up tee shirt. They're also probably sick of hearing about how she is glue-in free. 😂😂😂

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”