Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

Mdavis001
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

Post by Mdavis001 »

Can we talk about how Alex and Michael had NO plan whatsoever for what to do with Julian during the wedding? They talked about taking him back to the hotel at 8pm... how about with all of your money you hire a babysitter so you and your husband can actually enjoy your sisters wedding? These two nimwits drop hundreds on dumb shit but won’t pay a babysitter for a few hours.

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

For the amount of money that they portray they have I would expect a lot more from her sisters wedding. I know she has her own income but her wedding in my opinion was so basic and not cute at allllllll idk. Also, I know someone stated this before but that bouquet of flowers was soooo hideous??????? It literally looked like she just picked flowers out of the ground and put them in a pile lol

lizzy26
Learner
Learner

Post by lizzy26 »

I get she was frugal with her wedding, but did she not have a wedding cake? Her parents should have at least helped her with a dam cake!

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

lizzy26 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:59 am
I get she was frugal with her wedding, but did she not have a wedding cake? Her parents should have at least helped her with a dam cake!
I think she did but I'm not 100% sure because in either a vlog/ig story there was a shot of a bunch of cakes/layers of cake and a caption about wedding things?? Damn, I can't fully remember now but that *might* have been the cake. Who knows for sure though!
In GG We Trust

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

Alex is such a bitch. She is the worst sister one could possibly have. In one of Frankie’s videos she said that she was going to vlog for Frankie on her wedding day, and she did not! She only vlogged for her channel! Frankie’s wedding vlog was boring because Alex didn’t keep her promise, and one of Frankie’s friend helped with her vlog. Alex only cares about herself and wanted to make sure she had the better video on her channel. I think that’s such a bitch move. If my sister needed me to vlog on her wedding day, I would do it in a heart beat. Alex is honestly one selfish human being.

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

Why would they not get a babysitter so both of them could enjoy the after party, poor Michelle of course had to walk to the hotel with Julian to put him to bed and stay there for the night while miss priss got to stroll into the party without a care in the world. I l ow it is her immediate family and it makes the most sense for her to go over Michael but if it were me I’d have a babysitter so my husband and I could enjoy a night together at my sisters wedding. They are so odd.

ytcreepin
Learner
Learner

Post by ytcreepin »

She showed Frankie's wedding dress in the vlog from back in October. Sister of the year award! Who knows she most likely did it on purpose. 3:41

Post by Guest »

Frankie and Alex have the same mouth and voice as their mom. I was like who is talking their mom??? :o
Both girls are beautiful but they should appreciate their Mexican heritage. They look more latinas than white

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Alex's diet of non dairy and whatever crap she is doing is not helping her skin at all. Her skin looks horrible

Post by Guest »

Who the heck was at this after party?! Lol

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Aexish wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Frankie & Alex's relationship is so odd. I have a sister, and I just can't get over how awkward they are with each other. It's like they barely know each other.
I have a very similar relationship with my sister and let me tell you that it's only when one of the sisters is self centered , selfish and jealous. I know it very well
I don't have a sister but to me it just seems like they've been competing their entire lives to be better than the other.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Seriously, how can this twat say that its 7:58 and she never wakes up that early. She has an almost 1 and half year old, I have a 20 month old and I'm up everyday at least no later than 7:30. In the beginning I would be up at about 5:30 and then luckily my kid started sleeping in a bit later..... but still the latest will be 7:30.

I really do have to commend Michael for putting up with that idiot of a wife/mother and for practically taking care of Julian by himself and waking up with him so that miss trendy queen can sleep in!

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

lizzy26 wrote:I get she was frugal with her wedding, but did she not have a wedding cake? Her parents should have at least helped her with a dam cake!
Frankie showed a few sheet cakes when they were packing up. I’m a cake decorator and usually when people want to save money they get a small two or three tiered cake and then have “kitchen cakes” to have enough servings. Looked like all Frankie had was kitchen cakes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cocokay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cocokay »

So they're def a family that is very comfortable showing a lot of skin around each other. With the mom's dress cut all the way up to her coochie, Frankie's wedding dress, Alex's dress withe plunging neck line AND high slit... I think what I was most surprised by was Frankie wearing lingerie around her dad....I could NEVER. :? OMG and seeing Alex and her mom posing for pics doing the SAME horse smile :rofl:

cocokay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cocokay »

literallyicant wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:09 pm

They all walked down together, just like they started practicing a week ago. Imagine how much further along Julian could be if he was regularly stimulated by his parents and not just kept in a container all day every day!

YIKES for the husband of a self-proclaimed "fashionista", Michael looks super sloppy. Couldn't take the suit to get tailored, or cleaned and pressed at the cleaners, a the ver least?

MUFE1988
Learner
Learner

Post by MUFE1988 »

jliz10925 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:36 am
I know this isn't Frankie's page but I just had to post this, who the hell where's wears an almost see through teddy while getting ready with all those people there AND while their father is in the room as well. She really is sleazy.Image

Omggggggg 😲 this was the first thing that came to mind when I saw Alex’s vlog 😵 it’s see thru she’s not wearing a bra and I doubt she’s wearing undies 🤮🤮🤮 she’s trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she was standing right in front of her dad so gross

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

This bitch really admitted on camera that she is never up so early AT 8 AM!!! With a frigging 1.5 year old baby??? Wtf did I just hear?
So when DOES this stupid trash do anything for the kid she pushed for, for views of course, which totally BACKFIRED on her ass. Michelle has been so damn pissed off, angry, depressed, snappy, etc since Their Ju Ju bean was born, he really did not see what we all already knew...he would be the one raising their kid all by his lonesome.
The reason she hasn’t hired a nanny , sitter , etc is bc MICHELLE ALREADY DOES IT ALL and she can save all that money for her second hand bags and jewelry. Stupid selfish bitch. God she is DISGUSTING!!
The husband is miserbleeee like it’s coming out of every pore how disgusted he is w her and the whole situation.

The sisters wedding was cheapppp. I mean that was some low rent looking decor, they plopped some white flowers on a couple of tables and called it a day etc lmaoo

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

cocokay wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:25 pm
So they're def a family that is very comfortable showing a lot of skin around each other. With the mom's dress cut all the way up to her coochie, Frankie's wedding dress, Alex's dress withe plunging neck line AND high slit... I think what I was most surprised by was Frankie wearing lingerie around her dad....I could NEVER. :? OMG and seeing Alex and her mom posing for pics doing the SAME horse smile :rofl:
OMG I THOUGHT THE SAME!!! I was like, ummmmmm girl, we're gonna see your mom's coochie if you don't put that camera down. My mom would have killed me if I caught that on camera LOL
In GG We Trust

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Gurugossiping wrote:Any creative thread suggestions?
Hmmm maybe Nanny Michelle and Model Mom off Duty or something like that lol

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

jlizdelete0925 wrote:
Aexish wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Frankie & Alex's relationship is so odd. I have a sister, and I just can't get over how awkward they are with each other. It's like they barely know each other.
I have a very similar relationship with my sister and let me tell you that it's only when one of the sisters is self centered , selfish and jealous. I know it very well
I don't have a sister but to me it just seems like they've been competing their entire lives to be better than the other.

I don’t think Frankie is the competitive type, but it seems like Alex tries to one up her in any way but I guess when you have such a competitive and self centered sister like Alex, you kind of have to? However, I feel like Frankie somehow looked up to Alex before Alex showed her true colors online. I thought it’s interesting how Brett is an accountant just like how Michael was. He is also taller and better looking.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”