Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

Post by eyeroller »

oh lawd,are we gonna see the same hawaii vlog again? ugh. Do they not realize they've already done this? So mallory and kyle are going this time? Wow. Groundbreaking.

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

Following!
I agree with fitwithbritt who said Michael was actually likeable in the "Ordering what the person in front of ordered" challenge. Alex the priss ruined it by not participating (even though we know she ate half the box of donuts)

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

In response to ig stories - So let me get this straight, Alex. You have been too busy to do your job because you have been working out and getting groceries?! Wow. I’m sure those excuses would go over well if I told my employer that. :roll: They are soo out of touch with reality.

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

I am soooo freaking tired of yt people saying, “I’ve been getting a lot of questions about ______.” Omg! That is probably the most over used sentence on the tube!!!

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

adecor15 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:24 pm
I am soooo freaking tired of yt people saying, “I’ve been getting a lot of questions about ______.” Omg! That is probably the most over used sentence on the tube!!!
This. Why can't people just do/show something because it occurred to them (or most of the time bc they're getting paid to show it)... Jesus just be genuine. Don't fabricate this storyline that all these random people have been dyyyyying for you to enlighten them.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

yall, don't you understand that people drive her crazy with questions? Duh! She's just soooo smart people need her advice!!!

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

Post by literallyicant »

Lmao is this bitch seriously shilling rosé on her instastory??? I don’t think we’ve seen her drink wine since their Italy vacay. Tell us more about how you looooove it what a phony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

adecor15 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:24 pm
If she goes out and says, "I've been getting a lot of questions about my mouth and face involuntarily twitching..." THEN I would actually believe it.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Omg I can’t believe she’s promoting alcohol now!! What a desperate ho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Still waiting on that 1 year update video for Julian.

She sucks at her “job”

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

Alkaer0929 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Still waiting on that 1 year update video for Julian.

She sucks at her “job”
Hahaha! Omg! Yes! Another lie...thanks for reminding her! :tu:

Natalieann9913
Learner
Learner

Post by Natalieann9913 »

adecor15 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:16 pm
In response to ig stories - So let me get this straight, Alex. You have been too busy to do your job because you have been working out and getting groceries?! Wow. I’m sure those excuses would go over well if I told my employer that. :roll: They are soo out of touch with reality.
Those are the things I try and do after commuting and working all day! Plus, I swear I hear her say she got her groceries delivered!? Soooo 1 of the 2 things that made you so busy was getting bags of food dropped off??!? Such a dumbass

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

Following

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

Following

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

Frankie & Good To Be collab? Cheesy bride to be themed sayings on the t-shirts?

My guess for their exciting project. They’re both so boring and irrelevant I can’t imagine it being anything too great.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Gurugossiping wrote:i am genuinely curious as to why she feels the need to always tell us when she’s working at, and for how long, and exactly what she’s doing. (pretty much) everyone works out these days and nobody else feels the need to run to tell everyone on social media. her life is a joke
Exactly, like why did she have to tell us that she was about to go work out after she showed herself eating peanut butter on toast? Honestly nobody cares and nobody is going to judge you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

jlizdelete0925 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:59 am
Gurugossiping wrote:i am genuinely curious as to why she feels the need to always tell us when she’s working at, and for how long, and exactly what she’s doing. (pretty much) everyone works out these days and nobody else feels the need to run to tell everyone on social media. her life is a joke
Exactly, like why did she have to tell us that she was about to go work out after she showed herself eating peanut butter on toast? Honestly nobody cares and nobody is going to judge you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
1. Mallory does it on her ig stories (Alex is always copying others). 2. She literally has nothing else to talk about (They literally do nothing all day). 3. She wants us to be impressed by her “sneaky, hot body” in the Hawaii vlogs. (A Just Go With It movie quote reference, lol).

In reference to Frankie, they literally have the strangest sister-relationship. The last time Frankie had a picture with Alex on ig was early January and Alex’s ig pictures with Frankie wasn’t since December. Those were pictures from their AWKWARD cookie making video together. I think Alex thinks she is too good for Frankie, yet their relationship seems very transactional. If they were smart, they would collab more. The most successful ig girls I see are those that collab with other people and are constantly promoting each other. Sorry, Alex, you are on the same level as Frankie. Your channel might actually be less interesting than Frankie’s.

Mmmkay332
Learner
Learner

Post by Mmmkay332 »

Sorry, Alex, you are on the same level as Frankie. Your channel might actually be less interesting than Frankie’s.
[/quote]

Yes !!! Alex thinks she is the next Martha Stewart :rofl:

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

Alex hasn’t done a beauty video since December and she didn’t use any eco tool brushes in the video either. I thought they were her favorite?! Is there anything about her that is genuine! Omg.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

adecor15 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:03 pm
Alex hasn’t done a beauty video since December and she didn’t use any eco tool brushes in the video either. I thought they were her favorite?! Is there anything about her that is genuine! Omg.
She seems to genuinely dislike motherhood :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”