Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

no_strings
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by no_strings » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:17 pm

mswatosh3 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:20 pm
no_strings wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:57 pm
no_strings wrote:Awwwww shiiiit maybe it's JuJu #2
I'm a 1,000 sure they never have sex! Lol
Ewwwww gross.....just the thought of it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Lmao! :rofl:

But seriously... Can you imagine Michael's "O squeal"? Prob another high-pitched number like he let slip when Juju Original popped outta mommy...
Seriously though... I can’t picture them at all being horny, having sex or doing “other things”. I just can’t. There’s no way. It has to be the most vanilla sex life ever- no extras, missionary only and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Either that or he allows her to just ride him while he edits lmao... That's how all that juicy anti-Alex footage slips in (pardon my pun) :rofl:

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthelolzzz » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:09 pm

I noticed in the last vlog Alex in background when Michael was cooking that she could not get off her phone to feed that poor child! She’s already on most of the day for her “work” can’t dinner be an exception.. sheesh! :?

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:31 pm

Alex: Ugh,(with disgust) I have to have sex with “Michael” tonight because he changed all the poppy diapers today.

It’s just fucken weird that she calls him by his first name, there no spark, no romance, no playful flirting, nothing and when they show affection it’s cringy and forced af.

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:49 am

Corona26 wrote: Alex: Ugh,(with disgust) I have to have sex with “Michael” tonight because he changed all the poppy diapers today.

It’s just fucken weird that she calls him by his first name, there no spark, no romance, no playful flirting, nothing and when they show affection it’s cringy and forced af.
her showing affection: baby talks and kisses his cheek while making loud MWAH MWAH MWAH noises. Ooh, relationship goals!!

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:27 am

I’m completely confused how she claims she hasn’t eaten dairy in so long. I specifically remember it being discussed here recently how she was chowing down on a huge cookie at Disney. I’m pretty sure Disney doesn’t make their cookies gf/df.

She’s a joke thinking she’s so in the know and in style with that clip. They’re literally everywhere. You’re basic AND late to the game Alex.

Fitwithbritt
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitwithbritt » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:07 pm

Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:25 am
mswatosh3 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:17 am
Rockcandy5150 wrote:
buttaface561 wrote:
Ccc123000 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm
I know this is a couple of days late, but I saw that vlog with the blue clip put on backwards and I thought, is she trolling us with this?!?! LOL LOL LOL
On IG the pic of her face looked like she was so proud of herself & that giant clip...
Lmao I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone over the age of 9 use those clips for anything other than clipping up hair off the neck when wearing a ponytail. She looks ridiculous and I can’t believe no one told her how stupid she looked.

What kills me is that I’ve seen quite a few ppl with them on IG but it’s definitely NOT HER STYLE. And she WAS so proud on her IG when she showed it. She also made it seem like a tip that’s “in” this season- does she not think we all see the EXACT SAME other ppl, on Instagram, with them that can pull that look off?! She thinks she has hot info right off the runway.Image Corinna Kopf had them in and it looked adorable on her. I’ve also seen them on Kendall, Gigi, Bella etc.

Who's going to be the one to break it to her that those people are models and she is not?
I agree she doesn't have the look to pull it off but moreso, she's wearing the damn thing backwards and looks like a massive tool lol

Chattypatty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chattypatty » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:08 pm

No, Alex, no one was “PISSED” about your clip. You were pissed that people didn’t agree with your “fashion” choice. I did get a kick out of seeing how “PISSED” it got you though. And if you don’t care then why haven’t you worn a clip since? :)

Fitwithbritt
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitwithbritt » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:13 pm

Chattypatty wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:08 pm
No, Alex, no one was “PISSED” about your clip. You were pissed that people didn’t agree with your “fashion” choice. I did get a kick out of seeing how “PISSED” it got you though. And if you don’t care then why haven’t you worn a clip since? :)
YOU HAVE IT ON BACKWARDS ALEX

jliz10925
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Fitwithbritt wrote:
Chattypatty wrote:
YOU HAVE IT ON BACKWARDS ALEX
Love how she had to mention "for those of you that follow trends" to justify wearing those clips.

that's what she doesn't understand, is that she has no idea who she is because she's constantly trying to follow a trend or someone else's look. Like why can't you just be your authentic self and take certain fashionable looks that are trendy and incorporate them into your OWN individual look.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:58 pm

PLEASE GET NEW SHORTS ALEX. My god, I can't look at these denim shorts anymore.And why doesn't she have all the buttons buttoned? Isn't it a butterfly button, (isn't that what it's called? lol) where 5 buttons take place of the zipper? You can see the slits, but she only has the top buttoned. Doesn't fit otherwise, Alex?!

gossipislife1
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipislife1 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:09 pm

What an idiot . Does her rant sound familiar to anyone else? Remember all the negative feedback she got on those God awful Louis Vuitton Grandpa sneakers ? She thought she was so fashionable and trendy, meanwhile she looked like a total loser, nerd trying to keep up w the it crowd. She went on a rant “only people who are into fashion would understand the trend, I don’t care what anyone thinks I like them.”
Sure, [email protected] You wore them, twice? And we never saw them again bc you DO care that we all thought you looked like a moron and can’t pull of any trends and are always wayyyyyy late and behind lmao

Now here she is again ranting about this idiotic clip she’s wearing BACKWARDS & attempting UNSUCCESSFULLY to shame commenters that don’t like it, that they aren’t fashionable. Friggin absolute nerd!
YOU are pissed bish, not those commenting on how stupid and dorky you looked w that thing attached to your head, and incorrectly on top of it lmaoooo
Do you not realize we all see all the same people you are copying and are VERY well aware of what the trends are? You think you have insider knowledge? No dummy we see all the same trends YOU do, but most people understand what actually works for them and what looks try hard.
The clip looks stupid on everyone, including you. Have some discretion and understand which trends work for you and which don’t!

You are SO cringey and embarrassing trying to be a “cool girl.” You’re just not, you don’t have that “it” factor or cool vibe to pull of any of these trends without looking like a geeky follower. Keep it up though, it’s very entertaining watching your shit show LOL

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:27 pm

"For those of you who follow trends..."

Alex, you're not even smart enough to know how to WEAR the clip. Stop shaming your followers who are the reason why you have a career.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:22 pm

I spy a big fat dinner roll on her plate in michaels IG stories.

Why does she lie about her diet?! It’s so pathetic.

mswatosh3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:05 pm

Ahhhhh! She such a LIAR!!!!!!!!!! The “new” jean shorts on her ig story she’s talking about the sizing. First she claims she is a 26 (first bs lie) then proceeds to say that they are true to size and her meaning of true to size is “loose”. She is really saying now that 26’s are big on her?!! I literally can’t. She’s fucking delusional.

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 pm

mswatosh3 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:05 pm
Ahhhhh! She such a LIAR!!!!!!!!!! The “new” jean shorts on her ig story she’s talking about the sizing. First she claims she is a 26 (first bs lie) then proceeds to say that they are true to size and her meaning of true to size is “loose”. She is really saying now that 26’s are big on her?!! I literally can’t. She’s fucking delusional.

I'm sorry, but I'm a college student, weight 118, and I am a size 26. Her audience is probably similar to my age, and maybe size, so who does she think she's fooling? I don't get this constant obsession with a size small, 2, and 26. It's clear she isn't those sizes, so why lie? I'm getting second hand embarrassment

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:43 pm

Chattypatty wrote:
when/where did she say people were pissed?

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:08 pm

lewhitney wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:43 pm
Chattypatty wrote:
i don't know if she used the word "pissed" exactly, but in her latest amazon haul video she just posted to her main channel. towards the end, she complains about how people didn't like the clip, and then implied that people who didn't like it don't understand trends lol

Chattypatty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chattypatty » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:43 pm

Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:08 pm
lewhitney wrote:
Chattypatty wrote:
i don't know if she used the word "pissed" exactly, but in her latest amazon haul video she just posted to her main channel. towards the end, she complains about how people didn't like the clip, and then implied that people who didn't like it don't understand trends lol
Oh she uses the word pissed, lol! She says in a tone that makes me believe she wants to sock someone in the face for not agreeing with her “MAN! Did Some of you get PISSED OFF because I had a clip in my hair”...

Oh Alex, Alex, Alex, God forbid someone not agree with you. But on the flip side “MAN!” Do I love that it pisses you off and you can’t hide your emotions, you child! :)

michellegr
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by michellegr » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:49 pm

Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 pm
mswatosh3 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:05 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm a college student, weight 118, and I am a size 26. Her audience is probably similar to my age, and maybe size, so who does she think she's fooling? I don't get this constant obsession with a size small, 2, and 26. It's clear she isn't those sizes, so why lie? I'm getting second hand embarrassment

She’s so delusional. As if I’m ever going to trust her sizing as a guideline to go by. I’d likely read the sizing guide like a normal human. As if she’s a “loose” fitting 26. Especially in Abercrombie, which is sized for like tiny teenagers.

Fitwithbritt
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitwithbritt » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:40 am

lol Alex how could possibly think people are legitimately "pissed" by an accessory that you choose to put in your hair (or shoes you put on your feet.) No one is pissed/angry/hurt by your try-hard fashion decisions, you're completely misunderstanding the comments. We aren't pissed, we're just uncomfortable with secondhand embarrassment. And yes, secondhand embarrassment is a thing, and if you're a A&M viewer you've likely been feeling it often... Like someone said, being trendy and fashionable isn't zigzagging from trend to trend trying to copy whatever you saw someone else wear. Being trendy and fashionable means taking those trends and applying them to your own style. Sadly for Alex she has none.

no_strings
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by no_strings » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:26 am

I'm sorry... Look at her thumbnail for the Amazon video. That is not a 26 body.

Alex hun, we're not dumb. You might be, or taking a page from our prez, thinking that you can just outright lie about things and people will just believe you... But you ain't foolin' anyone...

Now go on, be a good girl, and get some help for those body image issues you so clearly have.

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:44 am

Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:08 pm
lewhitney wrote:
Chattypatty wrote:
oh :rofl: I avoid her main channel videos pretty much 99 out of 100 times

PI88NK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PI88NK » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:53 am

But for real this is all I can think about every time Alex slurs through “so many people have been asking me about this” literally no one ever Image

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:56 am

Went to watch the video to see the "shade". Thoughts:
1. I know we've gone back and forth about if she got a boob job or not but what the hell her boobs are HUGE and she never had those before. I breastfed which made my boobs huge but she didn't do that so I'm confused where they came from??
2. How the actual hell does she get such low views when she has almost 850K subs. Pathetic
3. The Florida humidity has done NOTHING for her hair like it looks awful...also remember when her hair was dark and actually looked good?? the lighter it gets the grosser it looks

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 am

lewhitney wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:56 am
2. How the actual hell does she get such low views when she has almost 850K subs. Pathetic
THIS! She acts like she's some hotshot on Youtube, and she gets around 60K views on each video. That's NOTHING. She is DELUSIONAL.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”