Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

jliz10925
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by jliz10925 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:13 pm

Either it was just an open house and anyone was allowed to view it or the realtors went by Alex's parents income. You more than likely have to have some sort of pre-qualification to view a home with that price.

It really is beyond comical how Alex legitimately was analyzing the house as if they really had the means to purchase that home. Meanwhile Michael kept bringing her back to earth say what do we have to so to afford this house and also mentioned needing to win the lottery! Hahah

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PI88NK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PI88NK » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:20 pm

jliz10925 wrote:Either it was just an open house and anyone was allowed to view it or the realtors went by Alex's parents income. You more than likely have to have some sort of pre-qualification to view a home with that price.

It really is beyond comical how Alex legitimately was analyzing the house as if they really had the means to purchase that home. Meanwhile Michael kept bringing her back to earth say what do we have to so to afford this house and also mentioned needing to win the lottery! Hahah ImageImageImage

Pretty sure it was an open house because on the Zillow listing it has open house dates and times. They ain’t special. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jliz10925
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:43 pm

PI88NK wrote:Image

No, Alex. No! Lmao

Seriously?!?! What the actual fuck is that 5 yr old barrette doing in her hair??

PI88NK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PI88NK » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:01 pm

jliz10925 wrote:
PI88NK wrote:Image

No, Alex. No! Lmao

Seriously?!?! What the actual fuck is that 5 yr old barrette doing in her hair??

It’s just another example of her attempting to follow trends, and failing to even do them correctly Image embarrassing

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Alex: “ I don’t like this carpet”
“I don’t like this floor”

Girl your opinion is irrelevant, you can’t afford that house in the first place. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jliz10925
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:50 pm

I know it's just an estimate but like they could afford a $10,000 a month mortgage! BahahahahahahaImage

mswatosh3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:59 pm

I’m dying at Alex’s comment regarding the tv with security camera angles “omg this is totally what we need” BITCH FOR WHAT?! All your MADE UP FAME in your heads???!

amybk27
Learner
Learner

Post by amybk27 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:27 am

jliz10925 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:50 pm
I know it's just an estimate but like they could afford a $10,000 a month mortgage! BahahahahahahaImage

That’s with a $420,000 down payment. Haha.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:24 am

Seriously the level of glee on her face and the way she was practically drooling over the house was alarming.

Never seen anything remotely close to that level of happiness directed towards HER OWN CHILD.

Z1Z2Z3
Learner
Learner

Post by Z1Z2Z3 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:32 am

They can’t afford to furnish their MI house, most of their FL furniture she got for free (and nothing is cohesive) and they tour this house like they can afford it. Delusional. This was the amazing content they dreamed up while the kid was sick. Laughable.

buttaface561
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:39 am

so zillow says that there is an open house all weekend...into Monday & Tuesday.

taxes listed are on are on the undeveloped land (or the previous home). taxes in florida are generally 1 or 2 % of the home value. at 1% 25k goes out the door annually.

no HOA, which is nice.

My bet is that mortgage broker granny set up a private showing for apprearce sake. there is NO WAY they can afford this house. if that was the case why did they buy that derpy condo?!?

no_strings
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by no_strings » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:52 am

First thing I thought of when I heard 2 million was "didn't she just do a collab with Kristina Braly who legit lives in a 2 million dollar house? Is that where Alex be gettin ideas from? At least they're both high-paying md specialties, how the FFFFFFF can these high-schoolers afford it, c'mon we're not stupid"

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:16 am

they will never be satisfied. they JUST bought a place in florida & finally finished decorating every room (except Julian’s ofc). Ik ltheir condo is trash compared to this beautiful 2 mil house, but they are embarrassing themselves by even looking. everyone knows they can’t afford that house, but they think they could.

“look security cameras, we need that!” why?! you’re not famous guys.

they’re delusional

jliz10925
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:46 am

Gurugossiping wrote:they will never be satisfied. they JUST bought a place in florida & finally finished decorating every room (except Julian’s ofc). Ik ltheir condo is trash compared to this beautiful 2 mil house, but they are embarrassing themselves by even looking. everyone knows they can’t afford that house, but they think they could.

“look security cameras, we need that!” why?! you’re not famous guys.

they’re delusional
As much as I can't stand these people also she legitimately thinks that she's like a Desi Perkins or Katy (Lustrelux) or even a Laura Lee with millions of subscribers and gorgeous multimillion dollar homes in L.A.

Girl, sit your ass down......you can't come close to them no matter how hard you tried with your 800,000 subs!

NotSoSweet
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NotSoSweet » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:58 am

We know you sold your souls to hello fresh but come on, this is such a joke. I predict this is going to be some pitiful attempt at a “series” like BUYING OUR FLORIDA DREAM HOUSE COME SHOPPING WITH US (of course all caps, cause they think that actually draws people in)

Also did anyone else notice Alex say “So they would share a bathroom?” Does that imply more children? They can barely handle juju.

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:04 am

NotSoSweet wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:58 am
We know you sold your souls to hello fresh but come on, this is such a joke. I predict this is going to be some pitiful attempt at a “series” like BUYING OUR FLORIDA DREAM HOUSE COME SHOPPING WITH US (of course all caps, cause they think that actually draws people in)

Also did anyone else notice Alex say “So they would share a bathroom?” Does that imply more children? They can barely handle juju.
Yes, I noticed and I don’t think it’s a coincidence she’s talking like this now that Mallory announced her pregnancy. Alex has made it very clear she wasn’t ready. She’s tried every diet known to man, so we know she wouldn’t risk having another baby now to mess up her body. She did it to make people question and keep coming back to watch. She’s a joke and there’s no way in hell shes actually considering another child. If she does, then it’s clear it’s only for views.

eyeroller
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eyeroller » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:54 am

That house had ZERO backyard anyway! Where would Julian play? Indoors all day?! I found it odd that they didn't talk about that!

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:13 pm

You wouldn’t buy a rundown condo in central Florida if you were seriously considering buying a $2M new build in Sarasota. They’re so fucking stupid. Dream on, morons.

Speaking of morons...why is Alex wearing that ridiculous clip BACKWARDS?

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:18 pm

If Alex and Mallory are such “besties” why didn’t they attend each other’s kid’s birthday parties??
That whole friendship is fake like Alex’s eyelash and hair extensions.

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:02 pm

Corona26 wrote: If Alex and Mallory are such “besties” why didn’t they attend each other’s kid’s birthday parties??
That whole friendship is fake like Alex’s eyelash and hair extensions.
Well they don't live near each other lol but I still think their friendship is fake

Aexish
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Aexish » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Lmao must be sad that her bff Mallory lives in a huge house that's beautiful and new...jealousy is killing her. These two boobs vant afford a 2 million house in Florida :rofl: With their YouTube views lmao ok

Poor Julian every single vlog they are out stuffing their faces, you can see he wants to eat food. Feed the kid damn food!! The whole huge plate she was eating that's insane. Cut things in pieces and let him eat bitch! All she does is carry his bottle everywhere. He is over one now he eats food!!

Aexish
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Aexish » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Lmao must be sad that her bff Mallory lives in a huge house that's beautiful and new...jealousy is killing her. These two boobs vant afford a 2 million house in Florida :rofl: With their YouTube views lmao ok

Poor Julian every single vlog they are out stuffing their faces, you can see he wants to eat food. Feed the kid damn food!! The whole huge plate she was eating that's insane. Cut things in pieces and let him eat bitch! All she does is carry his bottle everywhere. He is over one now he eats food!!

PI88NK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PI88NK » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:52 pm

I think what’s really sad is that their house in Michigan is so pretty and nice but they don’t make the effort to decorate it to look lived in. I don’t get it at all. Alex will never be satisfied with what she has. She always has to have more

eyeroller
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eyeroller » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:00 pm

Alex has the same art as Tiffany D. (that blue 3-piece thing in her hallway by her kitchen). Tiffany D. must be so embarrassed. I bet she changes it now.

Gurugossiping
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Gurugossiping » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:02 pm

honestly, i don't like their Michigan house at all. they have no yard space, and are literally on top of their neighbors. the inside is okay, but what she DID decorate is very girly. for two guys in the house, i just can't imagine they want that. it's not "homey" imo. she wants her house to look like mallory's, which is why i think it's only a matter of time now that they announce their moving

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”