Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by elleira »

Honestly Julian’s party was kinda cute? How it wasn’t all about being “goals” and was actually cute baby appropriate Mickey stuff, pizza, cake and a big adult cheeseboard. (Even tho the craft paper was like what the fuck) but the party planning video was unneccessary cause it was just too easy lol.

Mallory is probably having a field day with how small and cheap it appeared. Lord knows what kind of bougie ass, Miss Kentucky, not even close to being baby themed party she has planned for Ford.

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

elleira wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:12 pm
Honestly Julian’s party was kinda cute? How it wasn’t all about being “goals” and was actually cute baby appropriate Mickey stuff, pizza, cake and a big adult cheeseboard. (Even tho the craft paper was like what the fuck) but the party planning video was unneccessary cause it was just too easy lol.

Mallory is probably having a field day with how small and cheap it appeared. Lord knows what kind of bougie ass, Miss Kentucky, not even close to being baby themed party she has planned for Ford.
I happen to agree. The party was fine and for my son it was mainly family too with some friends that also had little ones. Mallory is so annoying and I too can't wait to see how big Ford's party is. Also, I hate the name Ford. It's super weird.

2tired2mom
Learner
Learner

Post by 2tired2mom »

cocobear1010 wrote:
elleira wrote:

I happen to agree. The party was fine and for my son it was mainly family too with some friends that also had little ones. Mallory is so annoying and I too can't wait to see how big Ford's party is. Also, I hate the name Ford. It's super weird.

Mallory also has a big family so in her defense I think her parties can’t help but be big. But it’s gonna be tacky as fuck though.

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

Following!

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Even though they wanted him to smash it, it was kinda cute how he was eating it :tu:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

I think his party was fine but it’s weird that she puts so much more effort and money into so many things far less important than her child’s first birthday

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

yeah, party was fine, totally what I'd expect a 1 year old bash to be like.

the "planning" video was the dud.

along with alex & michael.

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

Agreed! Party was cute. Too many influencers make it about the content instead of their kids...meaning there are 6 IG posts from the day of the party, a highlight video from the party, a vlog from the party, 6 blog posts about how to throw a party, etc etc etc. I feel like maybe she made that cheeseboard just to take the photo with it, so that joke is on her & that’s probably a $200 photo lol.

I don’t even know what to think of Alex. Kudos for throwing a small, intimate party but also you tried to play it up beforehand for weeks? The cheeseboard was unnecessary & yet the decor wasn’t much at all. If I saw Alex as a super creative, organized person then party planning would definitely be a proper topic but at this point I’m just confused what her angle is. She half does everything. They are the king & queen of hyping up their own stuff...kind of like the bogus vlogmas we got last year.

Nellybean
Learner
Learner

Post by Nellybean »

Alex & Michael do not live interesting lives. There is no good content there.

A lot of my friends would give anything to be able to stay home with their kids. She should make the most of these years with her son.

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Her IG story..why does she pose and dress like a teenager? Your a mom :roll: Her taste in "fashion" is just fugly.

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

Alkaer0929 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:07 am
I think his party was fin, but it’s weird that she puts so much more effort and money into so many things far less important than her child’s first birthday
So I finally got around to watching the birthday video, and I honestly think it was a sad, pathetic first birthday. I’m sorry, but that party wasn't even ”fine.” She had two balloon bouquets and one sorry banner over his chair; sorry but that's a lame party. And the only reason it was ”intimate” was that they have no friends to invite. As you said, she spends more time and effort on materialistic things that don't matter instead on things that matter like her son’s first birthday. My husband and I are currently trying for a baby and I would do anything to have the chance to spoil the heck out of a baby, especially a first born baby that might be your only child. Alex is so selfish that it’s actually disgusting to watch

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Yet another hello fresh crap. It cant be a video without some sponsorship.

Lmao at Alex catching her self buying all that candy. Michael had to remind her she was on a diet. What a joke..we know She cant keep up with any diets.

Her lashes again look horrendous.

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

What's with her obsession with these Costco pants? Are these the only size small pants that fit her that she cant believe it ? Its crazy how much she talks about them.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

She looks so much better with her brunette hair. I thought she looked really good at the start of the video, very natural. Too bad she had to get her drag queen lashes again. Ay ya yay...

I can't believe she was trying to buy a load of Peeps, they are disgusting and practically just pure sugar... :roll:

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

So many things. I can't stand how her upper lip flares out so much. Legit looks like a duck. And why do ppl thinks it's attractive? Also, that black puffer jacket is so ugly. It just is. It's funny tho - we talk about how the kid needs a new car seat and then they buy one from Target and then proceeds to show Julian walking along with the tricycle thing he got (even tho he barely took one step). And is that Julian's everyday high chair? There's no tray on it? How will he ever learn to feed himself? I've never skipped through a video so much while watching this latest vlog. And I never watch them and now I know why. I can't stand the sight of Michael let along his voice. Yuk. And when he started the "thank you to Hello Fresh for sponsoring this part of the vlog" segment, I lost it and just skipped ahead so much. Prob won't watch again for a while lol!

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

elleira wrote:

I thought the party was small but super cute and appropriate. I don't think Alex had much of a choice though. They have very small families and an even smaller/nonexistent social circle. Let alone friends with kids. You can't really have an "ig goals" kids party that consists of only 10 adults and 1 kid.

Bcal13
Talker
Talker

Post by Bcal13 »

God I hope “shopping for vacation” included a crib for that condo.

Time to get a damn clue, Alex and Michael. You look like idiots.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

I’m so confused by Julian’s high chair. there’s no tray and it’s reclined at an angle that i don’t see how he could possibly sit up safely and feed himself.

I bet it cost hundreds upon hundreds of dollars.

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Is she fucking kidding me ?! She’s saying the car seat will be good u til he’s a teenager - wowwwww! And she better buy that poor baby a crib for the condo instead of spending 2800 on that ugly chair in the condo she could have bought him a crib! And wow her trying to buy the peeps and being reminded she’s on a diet lol she got called out hard

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

I would love to see her (comfortably) zip that puffy coat...

cozy seems to be the new "it" word

Michael (while shopping toy aisle) "Didn't someone just have a birthday party?" Maybe he should say that to his wife, just insert "shopping spree"

we see you Peeps...

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”