Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by mswatosh3 »

julebox722 wrote:A little late on this, but I am so glad that so many of you mentioned Julian sitting in that wagon thing on the beach yesterday. I was watching and I was thinking "what the heck is going on?" "Why are you at the beach 5 miles from the water, and why is Julian not playing in the sand???!!!!??!!!!" So nice to know it wasn't just me getting infuriated! That sweet baby, I dread the kind of life he is going to have with those two!! PLEASE MICHAEL, step up with your Mommy Dearest wife and tell her to take a seat!!!!!

Since I'm addressing you two, because you read here, you may want to stop acting like Alex isn't being called out on that ridiculous hair BAR-ette video. Most of us have been blocked from your social media, so guess what?? It isn't US leaving those comments, it isn't your "haters", but your adoring fans telling you. You may want to take a hint, get a clue and humble yourselves a little bit.
ImageImageImage ugh, I want them to see this so bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

I went on ig and checked under #hairclips to see if Alex was lying about ig girls wearing the hair clips backwards. She is seriously delusional because I scrolled for 10 minutes and NO ONE was wearing them backwards. Just another confirmation that nothing she says is truthful. I hope you find this comment “fresh” and “cute” because it was “super easy.” (The only descriptive words Alex knows).

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

adecor15 wrote:I went on ig and checked under #hairclips to see if Alex was lying about ig girls wearing the hair clips backwards. She is seriously delusional because I scrolled for 10 minutes and NO ONE was wearing them backwards. Just another confirmation that nothing she says is truthful. I hope you find this comment “fresh” and “cute” because it was “super easy.” (The only descriptive words Alex knows).
Omg! Great minds think alike! I literally did the exact same thing and saw NOTHING as well! Image

Summerbreeze13
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Summerbreeze13 »

Ugh, the new hair video rubbed me the wrong way. The Wella color she's using isn't even the professional version of Wella hair color that you have to have a license to buy, anyone can get this one at Sally's. It's the over the counter vs. prescription version so to speak. She clearly did the video just for the moolah. And why is she having to tone her hair anyway? Why isn't Sam Glam using a blue based lightener or high life ash hair color for her hair? She is a shitty hair stylist. Alex's highlights look bad to me. Better than before but when she pulled up the front section into the scrunchie there was only one strip on the side that was colored and none at the crown of her head. Didn't Alex go to an Aveda school? And she wants us to believe she's always used Wella? Ummm, usually you'd use Aveda products and work in an Aveda salon.

And for the second why, why was she trying to sell joggers for a May ship date when most people are going to be moving in to shorts at that point? Fall makes way more sense. I wish she'd ditch Goodtobe, her channel has suffered since its inception. I surprisingly did like the white and pink Good Vibes Only tee but I don't wear crew neck tops ever. They're unflattering on a longer neck.

She and Michael can keep it up with their better than everyone else demeanor and keep losing subscribers. She could've nicely responded "I like them that way" in regards to her barrette and left it at that. Instead she had to act like Cunty McCunterson. Neither of them can take criticism. Carly Cristman showed a screenshot where she had one comment saying "thanks so much for your fun personality" and the comment directly below it was "you're annoying. She said either people are going to love you or hate you. Alex doesn't get that. I'm doubting she has a Kin manager anymore or one she interacts with often. She used to do a monthly IG post for requested videos and throw in a few of her own as well and she hasn't done that in a long time. She doesn't talk about submitting her videos to her management company or setting her monthly schedule anymore at all.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Does she still work with Eco Tools? I don’t think I’ve seen one video with them this year. I wish to God that someone who knows her IRL would jump on here and spill some tea!

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

She's so full of shit! I think the real reason why she pulled the joggers is because she saw a bunch of people complaining about the price and knew that they weren't going to sell well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Where was the price of the joggers mentioned? How much were they?

buttholelips
Learner
Learner

Post by buttholelips »

I own the same joggers and mine have never pilled. Maybe Michelle isn't doing her laundry properly. :rofl:
They are Champion brand

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

So I did a google search for bulk joggers and came across blank style.com which I’m pretty positive is where they have all their Good To Be stuff done.

I can’t imagine that they’re really making a ton of money from good to be but I guess it’s all profit so you can’t really beat that.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Haven't watched yet but laughing at the new video title "Clean with me: so messy I didn't finish"

I feel like they should just add "...so I can get another video out of this boring routine"

Haha the next one can be... "Clean with me 2: the part where I finish...or do I?"

Maybe they can turn it into a whole series. We know they're plum out of video ideas anyway.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

OMG she says in the vlog “ Julian does everything he’s supposed to do off camera so it looks like we are lying to you guys bc he won’t do it on camera” what is he doing ?! He doesn’t walk!!! And then she says he won’t walk bc he has shoes on. And once again doesn’t look like he’s eating anything when they are out for breakfast. He sounded like he was crying in the background! Did anyone else catch when Michael got to them on the beach after looking for an umbrella that Julian was standing in the cart and she’s sitting on her phone !!!!!! He could have fallen out of the cart on his face.
Omg she is the worst mother i have ever seen . She’s terrible!!!!!!! So fucking lazy

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

"He's being so good!" as Ju is stuck in his newest container... I see their minds spinning, trying to find bigger and bigger containers to keep this kid in.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Gossipgirl1122
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipgirl1122 »

I’ve been to Sarasota and they had breakfast at place called Sun Garden and she called it Sun Goddess. The name prob popped in her head bc that’s what she thinks she is. Lol what an idiot

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

I will say it's amazing to watch how Michael claps back at her... The last 3 min or so were priceless. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Why are they making him learn to walk in flimsy flip flops instead of gripped shoes or his bare feet? And their apt in Florida looks like an air Bnb . There’s no pictures of them or anything special that makes it look like a family lives there.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

no_strings wrote:Haven't watched yet but laughing at the new video title "Clean with me: so messy I didn't finish"

I feel like they should just add "...so I can get another video out of this boring routine"

Haha the next one can be... "Clean with me 2: the part where I finish...or do I?"

Maybe they can turn it into a whole series. We know they're plum out of video ideas anyway.
“CLEAN WITH ME PART 2: THE PART WHERE I FINISH... OR DO I?! **EMOTIONAL**”

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Menlo998 wrote:Why are they making him learn to walk in flimsy flip flops instead of gripped shoes or his bare feet? And their apt in Florida looks like an air Bnb . There’s no pictures of them or anything special that makes it look like a family lives there.
They probably do rent it out as an Airbnb while they aren't there so they can pay the mortgage on it. That's prob why it's so bare and minimal.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

mswatosh3 wrote:
no_strings wrote:Haven't watched yet but laughing at the new video title "Clean with me: so messy I didn't finish"

“CLEAN WITH ME PART 2: THE PART WHERE I FINISH... OR DO I?! **EMOTIONAL**”

Am I the only one that doesn't understand these "Clean with me videos"? First off, I think they are incredibly boring and secondly how do you let your house get so messy that you have to dedicate hours to cleaning it. I don't know, my house is pretty much always clean for the most part because I pick up and clean as I go and I have a 1 1/2 yr old.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

and her skin is looking rough again...time to shill another random product Alex.

doe she go to brunch because in her mind that is what "rich" people do?

"something about walking in shoes is very foreign to Julian..." maybe she should have just finished that sentence at walking...

no hat, no sunglasses on the kid...

a year old & never been on a swing before...this poor JuJu Bead.

I still HATE those loud obnoxious kisses Alex lays on the kids' ear.

apparently their trick pony, I mean kid, does IT ALL, just not on queue or camera, yeah, riiiggghhhtttt.....

I didn't even stick around for the "cleaning" portion of the vlog...my BP was high enough after seeing the beach footage.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by mswatosh3 »

buttaface561 wrote:and her skin is looking rough again...time to shill another random product Alex.

doe she go to brunch because in her mind that is what "rich" people do?

"something about walking in shoes is very foreign to Julian..." maybe she should have just finished that sentence at walking...

no hat, no sunglasses on the kid...

a year old & never been on a swing before...this poor JuJu Bead.

I still HATE those loud obnoxious kisses Alex lays on the kids' ear.

apparently their trick pony, I mean kid, does IT ALL, just not on queue or camera, yeah, riiiggghhhtttt.....

I didn't even stick around for the "cleaning" portion of the vlog...my BP was high enough after seeing the beach footage.
Well, you missed one of her life hacks... don’t mop until you’ve swept or vacuumed all the crumbs off the floor. Mopping and crumbs don’t mix.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”