Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by Guest »

New vlog-
She has to hold the banana for Julian to eat? Is he not capable of doing anything himself? If she reads here,... cut the banana into pieces so he learns how to feed himself!

How fake can she be? She has to force herself to show the camera that she likes giving her son any affection.

And at the cafe.. why didn’t they request a high chair and ordered Julian some food for himself?!! I really don’t get it? He’s over a year old. She just held him and seemed annoyed when he was being a wiggle worm.

Lastly, she complained that one of Julian’s drink in a silly cup spilled all over her purses and ruined it? Her purse is more important than her son being hydrated? Are they giving him juice already? That boy eats pure sugar and junk.

AnjaAnja
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by AnjaAnja »

Aexish wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:00 pm
What was that vlog ? :rofl: What a mess

The way Alex was looking at Michael when she got to the car..she looked like about to kill somone.
OMG! I watched this several times, I can’t believe they left that in the vlog. She looks like the most annoying bitch on the planet. I really think they can’t stand each other.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

AnjaAnja wrote:
Aexish wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:00 pm
What was that vlog ? :rofl: What a mess

The way Alex was looking at Michael when she got to the car..she looked like about to kill somone.
OMG! I watched this several times, I can’t believe they left that in the vlog. She looks like the most annoying bitch on the planet. I really think they can’t stand each other.
I agree. I think Alex is the most miserable bitch in the planet honestly. She doesn’t even have the grace or decency to pretend to NOT be a horrible person lol. She wears every emotion on her face and that’s why she always looks mad. I think she has Michael so whipped and bullied that he’s scared to do or say anything negative that’s why he kind of Jokes around after he says a “truth” and we all know when the camera is off she lays into him hard, and snaps at him and never apologizes for anything. Going off of all their “we have an argument every day” talk and blame it on working so closely together, maybe, but it’s really because they are not suited for each other. Not at all. Alex is suited for herself. At first I thought she resented having to be the breadwinner, but I don’t anymore because she HAS to be in control of everything, including money and status above her partner. Michael has to do all the child rearing because Alex is the star and just too busy doing nothing but staring at her armpit fat and searching for new LV bags. I know we’ve said this before, but they absolutely will not last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Everything she does is so forced and fake. Her affection and love towards Julian is all an act you can tell she’s so annoyed by everything he does. The poor baby was screaming and crying in the high chair because he was starving and she kept walking away from him with the banana in her hand. Why couldn’t she just cut up
Small pieces and leave it on the tray ?! And you can tell she can’t stand her husband just by her face at the beginning of the vlog she seems so annoyed. She must be the most annoying bitch on the planet

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Lmao I’m glad you guys all noticed too. She looked like a psychopath when she walked up to the car at the beginning, and as we were saying before, since Michelle edits he leaves all this unflattering crap about Alex right In the vlogs. There was no reason to keep that in other than to show viewers what a straight up bitch she is.
We KNOW Michelle, just glad you’ve realized it now too.
Countdown is on until your separation.

And what the F are you two losers even doing in that senior citizen town all by yourselves ? You’re missing your sisters wedding activities, missing Easter with your families, missing your dad’s birthday, etccc and for what?
To dick around that depressing old folks home and hit up Disney for the 8000 time to guzzle down more junk and shove your kid in a stroller the entire day & in a pack and play all night ? And what ever happened to Julian’s one year check up ?? You just decide to skip that too, more neglect?? Friggin selfish losers.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

joanafanara wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:43 pm
Everything she does is so forced and fake. Her affection and love towards Julian is all an act you can tell she’s so annoyed by everything he does. The poor baby was screaming and crying in the high chair because he was starving and she kept walking away from him with the banana in her hand. Why couldn’t she just cut up
Small pieces and leave it on the tray ?! And you can tell she can’t stand her husband just by her face at the beginning of the vlog she seems so annoyed. She must be the most annoying bitch on the planet
She really is the worst mom. The worst. The part where she's feeding Ju the banana, she makes some kind of comment about how fast he wants to eat and said it kinda meanly... You can just tell he annoys the shit outta her. Every time he knocked the bottle on the floor I was like "go Ju!"
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Fucken psycho! Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

jliz10925 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:29 pm
Fucken psycho! Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is the best! Lmao
This Bitch is an absolute lunatic. She looks completely evil. Jesus, poor Julian

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

gossipislife1 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:05 am
jliz10925 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:29 pm
Fucken psycho! Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is the best! Lmao
This Bitch is an absolute lunatic. She looks completely evil. Jesus, poor Julian

Ewwwww she is so scary looking ! What an evil bitch

Gossipgirl1122
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipgirl1122 »

I had to stop not even midway through and come rant! Sorry if this has been said but 1) why the F are you blurring things out? Who are you to be that special that someone cares about where you are or your license plate? 2) make coffee at home so you don’t waste an entire day at a coffee place w your poor son and then not even make it to the beach 3) FEED your poor kid! U just said he was dying of hunger and u walked away to vlog the flood and hear him crying for food. What the actual F is wrong with her?!?!?!

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Wow did she seriously spend 530 on that ugly romper ?!?! She really does not know how to save money why doesn’t she use that money and buy her son a crib?!?! She’s so fucking delusional it’s sickening . She is a horrible selfish mother

buttholelips
Learner
Learner

Post by buttholelips »

Miss Original...

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

She looked like her miserable self in the beginning of that vlog until Michael mentioned “good to be” and then she puts a fake smile on. Michael goes - “you didn’t bring me a coffee?” As she is holding coffee and doesn’t say sorry or offer him any. Michael goes- “Where are my sunglasses?” Alex grabs her sunnies, “I have mine” and doesn’t try to help Michael find his. Wow! She is such a pill! ALSO, why do they post one, SHORT video a week on their vlog channel? This is their FULL time job! 10 minutes of content for an entire week? No wonder their stats are terrible.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

joanafanara wrote:Wow did she seriously spend 530 on that ugly romper ?!?! She really does not know how to save money why doesn’t she use that money and buy her son a crib?!?! She’s so fucking delusional it’s sickening . She is a horrible selfish mother
Wait, what jumper?! Who in their right might spends that much on something? Are you fricken kidding me? What a complete waste of money!!!!

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer

Post by heyheyitstay »

Gurugossiping wrote: ik all the attention is on how rude alex was in the beginning of the vlog, and i agree 100%, but i honestly didn't even notice at first because all my attention was on how horrible that yellow tank fit her. her boobs were POPPING out. time to upgrade to a size medium, alex.
Those sweater tank tops are so horrible. I know we discussed it when she bought them, but wow. Super unflattering and hideous. I really don’t understand the point of a summer garment made out of thick wool/yarn.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by mswatosh3 »

IMG_2381.jpg
Huh? She’s so stupid. Hers and Michael’s grammar and speech is absolutely horrible. And those are joggers aren’t in the least bit flattering.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

mswatosh3 wrote:
IMG_2381.jpg
Huh? She’s so stupid. Hers and Michael’s grammar and speech is absolutely horrible. And those are joggers aren’t in the least bit flattering.

Shouldn't it be to "WHERE you can WEAR"

Fucken morons!

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

jliz10925 wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
IMG_2381.jpg

Fucken morons!

Exactly. Image

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

jliz10925 wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
IMG_2381.jpg

Fucken morons!

Shut up y’all they are “intellectuals” lmao!!!!!

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Does she ever fucking cook?! All they do is eat out !!!

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”