Alex & Michael: There's No TEA Sis! (Pt 8)

Re: Alex & Michael: There's No TEA Sis! (Pt 8)

Post by Guest »

You can also tell she doesn't cook because she constantly complained that there was unexpected simmering and refrigerating. Who the hell doesn't read a recipe before they cook it? In order to time everything out right you need to calculate how long each part of the meal will take... Guess Michael not only has to deal with her horrible attitude but half his meals are cold too.
"But it was so fun and I enjoy cooking. But i think i'm going to take a break from it for a few days..." :roll:

heyheyitstay
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by heyheyitstay »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:23 am
new thread name idea: diets, donits, and dying to be a teenager
diets, donits, and don’t ask about my mouth lol

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

Praise the lord it looks like she dyed her hair darker!!! It looks so much better! Hopefully she ditches the god awful extensions for good.

The party is incredibly basic. She clearly got all the ideas from Pinterest. At least she tried.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Honestly she looks really good. Such a cute and fresh look for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:20 pm
YES! She looks MUCH better! Hopefully she keeps it up. Weird tho that her hair looks so different in her insta stories than the insta pic she just posted. in her insta pic with michael and julian, her hair doesn't look as dark. hmm..

Well, anyways... I hope there are some friends at this party. It truly makes me sad how they have nobody
Probably just the lighting and filter, but I think it looks really good! Dark hair suits her so much more

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

Now if we could just convince Frankie to fix her mess of hair

Harry78825
Talker
Talker

Post by Harry78825 »

Alex looks terrific in that pic. She is naturally quite pretty. She doesn’t need the fillers and extensions. I sometimes wonder if she tries to look less Hispanic and that is why she goes blonde.

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

So this “birthday party” she’s made such a big deal about was just... her mom, sister and grandma? And an excuse to slap on Mickey ears and feed her baby more simple carbs and sugar? Cool just checking 👍🏼

Post by Guest »

Is Michael’s family there?

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

Just watched the hair vlog. Her hair looks 10x healthier now!

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:36 pm
Ok so I know religion is super private and I'm not one to question someone, but I've always wondered why they never baptized Julian. They said in todays vlog that they're catholic, which I always thought they were, but now that they've "confirmed" it, I continue to wonder why they've never baptized him. They used to always talk about going to church, and now they were talking about lent. Again, I know religion is private but considering they do talk about it, it makes me wonder..
They really only mention religion in passing. Like just saying that they’re going to church or something. Is it possible they did baptize him and just never publicly said anything?

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:36 pm
Ok so I know religion is super private and I'm not one to question someone, but I've always wondered why they never baptized Julian. They said in todays vlog that they're catholic, which I always thought they were, but now that they've "confirmed" it, I continue to wonder why they've never baptized him. They used to always talk about going to church, and now they were talking about lent. Again, I know religion is private but considering they do talk about it, it makes me wonder..
They really only mention religion in passing. Like just saying that they’re going to church or something. Is it possible they did baptize him and just never publicly said anything?

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Hallelujah! Her hair looks soo much better.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Tell me why they already have an iPad on the back of the seat for an 11month old?!!

And also, her "soap brows" look absolutely awful. Girl needs to watch a tutorial on how to make them look effortless and natural which is not at all what hers look like. You can see the soap residue on her brow bone. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Gurugossiping wrote:Ok so I know religion is super private and I'm not one to question someone, but I've always wondered why they never baptized Julian. They said in todays vlog that they're catholic, which I always thought they were, but now that they've "confirmed" it, I continue to wonder why they've never baptized him. They used to always talk about going to church, and now they were talking about lent. Again, I know religion is private but considering they do talk about it, it makes me wonder..
Something awhile ago made me under the impression that he was baptized.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:38 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:Ok so I know religion is super private and I'm not one to question someone, but I've always wondered why they never baptized Julian. They said in todays vlog that they're catholic, which I always thought they were, but now that they've "confirmed" it, I continue to wonder why they've never baptized him. They used to always talk about going to church, and now they were talking about lent. Again, I know religion is private but considering they do talk about it, it makes me wonder..
Something awhile ago made me under the impression that he was baptized.

Really? I wonder who his godparents are, then. I would imagine the godmother would be between frankie & michaels sister, even though michael's sister wouldn't even stand a chance, but I wonder who the godfather would be. I doubt they would have made it Brett considering they probably weren't even engaged when they would have baptized him
I mean I could totally be wrong. I can’t remember what gave me that impression.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Also did y’all see in the hair transformation vlog Michael was eating his burrito and he asked if he should start giving restaurants ratings they just can’t let anything Mallory and Kyle so, slide. It’s so annoying how lame they are about that stuff. Mallory talked about the gwenyth Paltrow book then Alex immediately started to make recipes out of it.

Post by Guest »

PI88NK wrote:Also did y’all see in the hair transformation vlog Michael was eating his burrito and he asked if he should start giving restaurants ratings Image they just can’t let anything Mallory and Kyle so, slide. It’s so annoying how lame they are about that stuff. Mallory talked about the gwenyth Paltrow book then Alex immediately started to make recipes out of it.

I think he was trying to be funny and relate to barstools prez like the pizza ratings lol but not really a joke that would work with her followers lol

NotSoSweet
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NotSoSweet »

Seriously, I had to make an account just to call this b out! “I can’t, I have goals” which Michelle muttered under his breath as their last vlog ended, so clearly that is going to be a new “design” for her crappy shirts. This bitch rips off everyone!!!! That is a direct quote from Amy Landino! Honestly does she think no one has noticed she has made at least three references to her videos in the last month? Wtf she is so sad! And don’t even get me started on the “she’s making a ‘how to plan a party video” on her main channel” comment, I’m an event planner so this should be hilarious!

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

From the stories and the pictures it was just a family party which is fine but she is making it seem like she threw a big party and has to make a video about how she planned it :roll: We all know it will be a joke

Mallory will throw a huge party and now that will be worth watching.

Lmao @ Michael saying that Alex main channel needs more love :rofl: Must be a bummer that her channel is sucking so bad.

Her hair tho looks so much better on her. One thing she did right

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”