Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby, & Barely a Mother (Pt 6)

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby, & Barely a Mother (Pt 6)

Post by mswatosh3 »

jliz10925 wrote:Lol!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Put this image with her google smile underneath :rofl:

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

literallyicant wrote:Alex is selling Fantastic Fawn sweaters for $47. Other online retailers sell them for $24. She’s soooooo fucking greedy, it’s insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooo! Link? Please :)

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

buttaface561 wrote:that baby ISN'T sitting up on his own, he's being propped up & his head weight is creating forward momentum.

let the baby BE A BABY!

she's got a Snuffleupagus pillow too...JFC

WD40, A lesson in how to solve squeaky doors...I've seen it all now...
Not to mention how slow Michael was to fixing the doors!!!! My gut is telling me that he had zero clue on even HOW TO DO IT!!!!!

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Alkaer0929 wrote:I don’t understand how she got to be so compulsive about her body. Her sister seems to have a very healthy attitude about body image.

Also turkey chili isn’t a recipe. You just throw meat beans and spices in a slow cooker. She has no idea how to cook. She doesn’t even use a proper knife to chop an onion. Her attempt to inject this type of content into her channel is just weird.
And I am beyond sick of their Hello Fresh videos!!! :x

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

notsoposh wrote:Alex is a walking stereotype of women who mindlessly shop and try to project an image of being wealthy. I don’t find anything remotely inspirational or aspirational about her. Good luck to her with her snotty high school behavior!
Didn’t you all love the line from Michael about him cutting up her credit cards?!!?! :rofl:

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

eyeroller wrote:The botox in the last vlog is unbearable to watch!!
I missed that! What video?!

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by blahblah20 »

Her forehead doesn't really move. I'm all for preventative botox though so I don't see an issue with it.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Man she is really laying it on thick with the “I love Julian” stuff lately.

I can’t believe she didn’t see the irony in saying it’s important to take a little time for yourself sometimes. A little time?! In 6 months you’ve left for multiple trips without your child. I think you’ve fulfilled that self time quota, and then some :roll:

MKMomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MKMomma »

I cannot watch Michael eat.. he barely chews his food before swallowing!!!
She doesn’t want to fix her nose for breathing purposes because she doesn’t want to change her face.. wtf?!?! What about lips fillers and Botox, doesn’t that say “change” your face?

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby, & Barely a Mother (Pt 6)

Post by euroasiangirl »

mswatosh3 wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:Lol!Image

Put this image with her google smile underneath :rofl:

I tried lol

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Any new thread name ideas? :love2: Mine are:

Alex & Michael: Clueless & Viewless
Alex & Michael: Money-Grubbing Know-Nothings
Alex "Size Small, Know-It-All" Garza & Her Pet Michelle

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Alex & Michael: Good To Be Thirsty for Views!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

i like this: Alex "Size Small, Know-It-All" Garza & Her Pet Michelle

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

[url][/Imageurl]

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

Lotsofeyerollinghere
Learner
Learner

Post by Lotsofeyerollinghere »

The new Q&A: watch Alex evade questions and Michael act like a lazy jerk for 17 minutes.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Michael says he could NEVER go back to a 9-5 job!! ("but there's nothing wrong with that if that's what you do".) Gee, really? What most Americans do? Thanks Michael!! But HE is too good for that now. If youtube goes awaay he says he "likes taking pictures" or "would flip houses." He looks at her for guidance as if to say..... how do I answer this? I'm out of the work-force now. He looks kind of lost and embarassed. How would he get the income it takes to flip houses by the way? He wouldn't be bringing in 40-50k per month anymore. Guess they are saving? But with 2 houses and 2 new cars? How can they STILL save? Hmm..

And you know what really burns my biscuit? She is supposedly part of the beauty community but she NEVER comments on any of the drama (Laura Lee, Manny, Jaclyn Hill, etc). The beauty community is on fire and she just ignores it. Weird!!

They say some people that don't like them are "creepy" and they wish they wouldn't have used their real name. Alex said they would find out anyway and when Michael says "how?" OMG the fake shoulder shrug "I don't know" was palpable. She just didn't want to say how. The smugness from her is absolutely disgusting and she is a terrible actress with her "I don't know" response. Ugh. The way they talk to people, the come off as so SMUG, and like they hate doing youtube, but just LOVE the money, so they HAVE to do it. She literally makes me want to barf.

When asked if/when more kids she practically yells "A LONG TIME!!" and you can see the stress on her face. She obviously is having a hard time adjusting. Now they are saying since they are so young and have plenty of time, they want them to be 3 years apart. Whatever. Just shows you that they way underestimated the time and work involved with parenting of course. She talks again about her birth story being "difficult" and not wanting to share it b/c "it won't help you or prepare you anyway." What? That is ridiculous. All birth stories help women. That is just stupid. Whatever! She probably is too uptight to talk about her cupcake being cut. Watch Channon Rose if you want the real deal, she's so much better.

She acts as if she has knowledge we don't by telling us what she thinks we don't know- that some vlogs are scripted. REALLY little girl?! I never would have guessed!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. She's such an insider!! Wow, another thing she thinks we don't know. Also she compares them getting comments on their baby to celebrities that have to deal with that too, Ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

When talking about 'big celebrities' you could tell that she just wants to be them. They always say not to start a channel for the money but THAT'S ALL THEY CARE ABOUT

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

lewhitney wrote:When talking about 'big celebrities' you could tell that she just wants to be them. They always say not to start a channel for the money but THAT'S ALL THEY CARE ABOUT
Yeah, I've heard her mention before that she follows the Kardashians closely, lol. That tells you all you need to know. She wants to be a Kardashian. Such a wannabe. I agree they came off super unlikeable and ungrateful, but the perfect word for them is smug. They just have this arrogance about them.....

from dicationary.com: Smug- contentedly confident of one's ability, superiority, or correctness.

itsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by itsmee »

Her attitude during that Q&A was disgusting. She was acting like such a snotty stuck up bitch. Haha you can always tell when she's pissed off because she does that stupid pout and rolls her eyes and talks in really short sharp sentences. I see ppl in the comments saying how sassy Alex was in the video. Umm no she's just a bitch and that's the way she always Is, she just tries to cover it up sometimes.

Also yes giving birth is never easy and maybe she had a difficult time but so do most women. She obvs didnt do any reading/preparing for raising Julian so I'm assuming she didn't research about giving birth either. Does she forget that we actually seen her giving birth!!! YES we seen the video of Michelle squeeling like a pig when Julians head popped out lol. If it was that traumatic, they wouldnt have uploaded the video. And her birth video looked like a perfectly normal birth to me.
Alex is just pissed of because 1. She had a boy (she tweeted years ago that she would be disgusted if she had a boy) 2. It's harder work that her princess pea head thought.
She needs to grow up, act her age stop treating everyone like shit, and tell her husband to go get a job and have his own personality. Be a fucking man Michelle!!! :FU:

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”