Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby, & Barely a Mother (Pt 6)

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby, & Barely a Mother (Pt 6)

Post by ackbellai »

buttaface561 wrote:I don't understand the logic of doing a clothing haul that ISN'T good-to-be-crap...one would think that she would push that more than an unlinked Zara haul?
Yeah, I always wonder why she doesn't do "try-on hauls" for new Good To Be stuff. Her subs might actually care about it (or remember that it exists) if she posted about it more on her main channel. Or even on her Instagram? Like short videos of her wearing/showing the clothes or something??? It seems like she has no business sense. Look at KathleenLights who does a video about every new KL Polish collection. That's what Alex should be doing.

notahater07
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by notahater07 »

SHE IS SO GREEDY!! In her new zara haul she says "I can't link Zara"... well yes honey you can't, she just doesn't because she doesn't have an affiliate link with them...

sadoucette1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sadoucette1 »

Side note, I can't be the only one who is uncomfortable talking about Julian's looks... He's a baby. It's one thing to talk about Alex and Michael, but I don't think we need to bash the poor baby.
I agree. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I really don't see the need to discuss a child's looks on the internet. That's messed up.

sadoucette1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sadoucette1 »

Alkaer0929 wrote:I’m actually glad that she had a little boy. Imagine growing up as a girl with alex as your mother?
I can't even imagine...

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

sadoucette1 wrote:
Alkaer0929 wrote:I’m actually glad that she had a little boy. Imagine growing up as a girl with alex as your mother?
I can't even imagine...
Yep. The sad this is she also makes fun of how much Michael eats and hes skinny, imagine how many side comments she will make to her son as a growing impressionable boy and she tells him he eats too much. She’s so stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

She was pissed she filmed how to make chili and Michael said no one wants to see her film how to make it and that it was stupid and a bad idea. Honestly what a dickhead lol like at least it's something? It can't possibly be any more dull than anything else they're shitting out on YT

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

elleira wrote:She was pissed she filmed how to make chili and Michael said no one wants to see her film how to make it and that it was stupid and a bad idea. Honestly what a dickhead lol like at least it's something? It can't possibly be any more dull than anything else they're shitting out on YT
I find it hard to believe 100+ people asked her how to make a chili. Especially because you can SEE all the ingredients (except spices, I suppose) in a chili. lol

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Lol!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

1) It's amazing how much he looks like Dad

2) Her lips look like ridiculous life rafts... Like someone stitched somebody else's lips on her face. She's such a freak.

3) You can tell that she could not be that bothered to even hold her baby... It's all about the selling. What a terrible mom.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Lol someone commented on her Zara haul saying her hair looked like absolutel shit hahahaha and of course they deleted it !!

It’s just so sad every video they post she’s never holding Julian or playing with him It’s always michale doing that

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

I feel like Juju has a completely different reaction to Michael; in the last vlog, she held him for a bit, and the baby was giggling at Michael. I don't see him doing that with Alex. I guess some people just don't have a single maternal bone in their body.

And yes, her lips are ridiculous. Coupled with her mouth problem, I can hardly understand what she is saying when she speaks. I can't figure out what is going on....it's like her mouth hardly moves and her tongue is wagging trying to enunciate the words....

IDK why she keeps having stuff done to her face (botox, fillers) when she was naturally pretty to begin with. Now she is just a plasticky looking thing.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Ccc123000 wrote:.....
And yes, her lips are ridiculous. Coupled with her mouth problem, I can hardly understand what she is saying when she speaks. I can't figure out what is going on....it's like her mouth hardly moves and her tongue is wagging trying to enunciate the words....

IDK why she keeps having stuff done to her face (botox, fillers) when she was naturally pretty to begin with. Now she is just a plasticky looking thing.
It is so hard for me to watch her try to say something. She just has a hard time trying to enunciate when she
has the condition that she has and like you said she keeps injecting crap into her face around her mouth. Her
mouth and lips don’t work together. Sometimes I just give up trying to understand her. :roll:

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Alex is selling Fantastic Fawn sweaters for $47. Other online retailers sell them for $24. She’s soooooo fucking greedy, it’s insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by itsmee »

Has anyone seen her latest Insta pic where she's sitting at her desk pretending to work. OMG those fucking lips she looks like an actual TROUT with those big fish lips :rofl: . Between her mouth twitch/tick and her trout pout her mouth area is disgusting. How does Michelle even kiss her!

Also I saw someone comment under that pic that they had been constantly messaging about plus sizes and no or was replying. Ugghhh that person is sooo rude do they not realise that Alex is a SMALL ok a SMALL! She only cares about size small. I mean yes her Hair,lips, eyebrows and lashes are a size XXXL but dont you realise Alex is a size small. I just wanted to let you guys know in case u missed her mentioning her size for the millionth time. :roll:

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

itsmee wrote:Has anyone seen her latest Insta pic where she's sitting at her desk pretending to work. OMG those fucking lips she looks like an actual TROUT with those big fish lips :rofl: . Between her mouth twitch/tick and her trout pout her mouth area is disgusting. How does Michelle even kiss her!

Also I saw someone comment under that pic that they had been constantly messaging about plus sizes and no or was replying. Ugghhh that person is sooo rude do they not realise that Alex is a SMALL ok a SMALL! She only cares about size small. I mean yes her Hair,lips, eyebrows and lashes are a size XXXL but dont you realise Alex is a size small. I just wanted to let you guys know in case u missed her mentioning her size for the millionth time. :roll:
Mrs Smug Smile and her Snuffaluffagus sweater...barf.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

buttaface561 wrote:
itsmee wrote:Has anyone seen her latest Insta pic where she's sitting at her desk pretending to work. OMG those fucking lips she looks like an actual TROUT with those big fish lips :rofl: . Between her mouth twitch/tick and her trout pout her mouth area is disgusting. How does Michelle even kiss her!

Mrs Smug Smile and her Snuffaluffagus sweater...barf.
She also has those Snuffleufugus eyelashes!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MKMomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MKMomma »

I feel like she’s going out of her way to be super happy and mommy like in the latest video. I mean that’s great to finally see some warmth from her especially towards her baby.
But he’s still not sturdy sitting up especially when he’s leaning forward so far. I highly doubt that he’s playing appropriately with the toys that are made for a one year old. It was especialky apparently when he didn’t even touch the toys at all. So now she’s set up play stations and just moves him from one to the next? What about actually interacting with him? He looks like he’s trying really hard to interact at times, and others poor thing just has blank stares. It’s not about how fast he reaches his milestones... it’s not a race.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Umm someone’s been reading here haha. Guess the comments about her detached attitude from her child finally got through to her. Her attempt to seem engaged was so over the top though.

And sorry but no. Your 5 month old is absolutely not putting toy cars on a track. He has neither the cognitive nor find motor coordination to do that at his age.

The toys are ok I guess if he’s getting plenty of tummy time but as mentioned above interacting with him would be more beneficial than sticking him in an exersaucer or swing. (I find it really odd that she’s still putting her almost 6 month old in a newborn swing too).

Lotsofeyerollinghere
Learner
Learner

Post by Lotsofeyerollinghere »

She says she thinks he is going to crawl soon, but crawling averages are not 6 months or anything, and Julian doesn't seem to be ready at all. My son is a week younger than Julian (sorry that I annoyingly talk about him every post) and he has been trying to scoot around for the past month and he's still really not anywhere close to crawling so I don't get why Alex thinks her wobbly little guy is almost there. She needs to just enjoy him now. I LOVE the fact that my baby isn't mobile yet.

itsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by itsmee »

Here they go AGAIN moaning about having to actually buy that poor baby toys that aren't aesthetically pleasing for them. I can't believe Michelle actually said "I didn't think that when I had a baby it would have all these toys". No shit Sherlock what did u expect. These two really are as dumb as it gets. What did they expect, to buy all grey toys that would fade into the background. They probably expected to have a grey baby too so that he could blend in with their fucking wallpaper, so they wouldn't have to deal with him. The only reason Alex bought these activity toys for Julian is so she can dump him down and not have to deal with him. God it makes me upset thinking how much of a shit person she is, poor Julian.

They obvs read here. I laughed when Michele said that Julian is developing really fast. Ummmm no hes not, stop trying to convince yourself.

Also i have never seen anyone get so many facials! She says she doesn't understand why her skins so bad and shes using expensive products etc. How can she not see it's probably her shitty diet and the fact they eat fast food everyday! How these two get through day to day amazes me they are as thick as shit.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”