Alex and Michael: Scamming Subscribers and New Baby (Pt 5)

eewilk01
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex and Michael: Scamming Subscribers and New Baby (Pt

Post by eewilk01 »

She's definitely not breastfeeding if she's drinking energy drinks and wine. I know you can "pump and dump", but we all know she ain't got time for that! Must get back to buying all white decor and eyelash extensions.

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

coffeeaddict09 wrote:
Alkaer0929 wrote:
coffeeaddict09 wrote:
Alkaer0929 wrote:Someone should leave a really polite comment saying they noticed the formula can and would love a video about her research on formula feeding vs bfing and why she changed her mind about bfing.

If she deletes the comment then she’s clearly hiding the fact that she’s formula feeding.

I would do it but I’m blocked from commenting on their yt. :roll:
Done! lol now the waiting begins....
Did they delete it already? I sortedby newest comments and didn’t see one about formula anywhere. I scrolled down pretty far too.
Not yet, it’s still there. Shocker!
Alkaer0929, she deleted my comment! It was praising the fuck out of her too! Either she must've read here or deleted it just because she knew she couldn't answer the damn question. :rofl:
She isn't even trying to hide the formula at this point in the vlogs anymore lol.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I don’t want to beat a dead horse here because everyone knows this already but not even 40k views in 16 hours for the boring my Reno video. Not even the short showing of a baby can make people click on this video LOL

I personally am TTC and I don’t want to watch Florida retirement home Reno’s. I want to see how a new Mom is dealing with her baby. I am aware that some you tubbers don’t want to flood their channel worn baby stuff because some people don’t want to see that, but when you’ve just had a baby everyone understands there are certain videos that are typically done that get tons of views.

I am beyond confused about why she’s actively avoiding these certain videos. She could have a series about baby, but instead she started a Reno project? This makes no sense for her channel. No one cares about this. I literally couldn’t care less so I know I’m not the only one. Most are probably burnt out from their house decor that took forever.

Maybe the real reason is because, like a lot have said here, she’s not getting sponsorships for baby stuff so she’s not interested so she doesn’t even care to mention that she had a baby lol. This is the most awkward thing for her channel second only to Michael. It’s so confusing to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Wow she interacted with the baby for a solid 2 minutes (real time). :( poor baby Iam soo sorry your mom is more excited about her ugly ass mugs and stupid useless towels but her real main concern is the silverware ohhh no it not shiny enough :o. Sorry that your physical and mental and emotional development doesn't concern her and is not her top priority. As it seems that she hardly interacts with you or doesn't gives you any tummy time or play time.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Gotta love how she was talking about those energy drinks, saying they gave her enough energy to clean the whole condo and film multiple videos and work out and send business emails........ but nothing about Julian. Like what? Did you not enough energy to attend to Julian too, or is that just not your job? :roll: *cough, cough* Michael...

spilldatea123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by spilldatea123 »

Did anyone see is michaels last instagram that someone commented "ew we dont need to see all that hair" or something like that and he commented back "don't worry i'll add you to the block list." i wonder how long that block list is?

Mirabella84
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirabella84 »

eyeroller wrote:Yeah, Alex's face sure isn't stimulation now that she can't move it! I agree that it's very strange to focus on bags and condo decor when you just had a baby. No labor story? No mommy Q&A? She's purposefully missing out on great video titles so you KNOW there must be a reason! Who cares about their stupid humid condo in the middle of the swamp?!!

I can't believe she is so unaware of how she comes across. I really blows my mind. I would be mortified if I knew people thought I was so shallow.

Her bestie Mal went on instastories and shared that she is doing a full video about baby stuff and breastfeeding and all that. Alex should be taking notes and doing the same! Instead she’s ranting and raving about energy drinks, drinking wine, and talking about boring ass condo renovations. Honestly I’m SO over them. They should be telling us their real labor story, doing Q &A’s about the baby and mom life. If they are talking about renovating the condo they should be focusing on at least making a room for the baby in the condo. There are literally no toys for the baby, haven’t seen anything baby friendly. I can’t relate to ANY of their content. They are going down hill fast. Im a new mom and I had Botox done before I got pregnant, I’ve come to terms with the fact that I won’t have Botox for another year because I’m nursing but that’s what I’ve chosen to do. I wish she would just address the fact that she isn’t nursing the baby and be real about her experience with motherhood. She would have so many more people following her....

Arlo1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Arlo1234 »

Omg her most recent Instagram picture!! Those fillers!! That Botox!? Ahhh what is she doing to herself. Someone posted a comment asking her to do a YouTube video commenting on her new boxtox and fillers and how she feels about it! LOL Michelle will have to get on comment control duty real quick with this one :D :P

EllyTube5
Talker
Talker

Post by EllyTube5 »

The comment must be gone I just searched for comments on it! She looks terrible I can’t believe it! She obviously got Botox while in Florida and within the last few days her face is SO STIFF! She looks so old like that! What a mistake!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

EllyTube5 wrote:The comment must be gone I just searched for comments on it! She looks terrible I can’t believe it! She obviously got Botox while in Florida and within the last few days her face is SO STIFF! She looks so old like that! What a mistake!
For real Jesus it looks awful especially with her lumpy lips!

notsoposh
Debater
Debater

Post by notsoposh »

spilldatea123 wrote:Did anyone see is michaels last instagram that someone commented "ew we dont need to see all that hair" or something like that and he commented back "don't worry i'll add you to the block list." i wonder how long that block list is?
I got blocked for liking that comment!

EllyTube5
Talker
Talker

Post by EllyTube5 »

PI88NK wrote:
EllyTube5 wrote:The comment must be gone I just searched for comments on it! She looks terrible I can’t believe it! She obviously got Botox while in Florida and within the last few days her face is SO STIFF! She looks so old like that! What a mistake!

Why does she do this to herself? She looks worse and older this way! She needs to leave her face and hair alone honestly! If you look back to like when they first moved to TN she looked so pretty and was much more natural. Now she’s looking like the Florida part lol

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

She spent $300 on those two T-shirt’s with holes in them. I can’t even.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

EllyTube5 wrote:
PI88NK wrote:

Why does she do this to herself? She looks worse and older this way! She needs to leave her face and hair alone honestly! If you look back to like when they first moved to TN she looked so pretty and was much more natural. Now she’s looking like the Florida part lol
Honestly I think she’s a bandwagon jumper seriously. She really doesn’t care how it looks as much as she wants to be in the “filler” group. She thinks that’s going to propel her into the big leagues somehow I guess. That my opinion. She jumped on the wagon with the lips, lashes, Botox...she doesn’t care what it is she will do it. She’s very insecure.

lpdc123
Talker
Talker

Post by lpdc123 »

What the hell is going on with the skin around her lips in that sponsored IG post? It’s like she drew around her lips with a tan sharpie! Woof

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Alkaer0929 wrote:She spent $300 on those two T-shirt’s with holes in them. I can’t even.
That's just fucken ridiculous! I can go to TJ Maxx and find the same style of shirts for $12.99. She is all about just showing off. That's it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

My New Thread Title Suggestions:

Alex and Michelle: Living that Botox Retirement Home Life in our 20s
Alex & Michelle: We love Deleting Comments & Posting Unrelatable Content
Alex and Michelle: Parents Striving for attention with Botox at 25 in a Florida Retirement Home
Alex & Michelle: Our retirement home condo & Botox fillers are better than honest parenting
:FU:

EllyTube5
Talker
Talker

Post by EllyTube5 »

coffeeaddict09 wrote:My New Thread Title Suggestions:

Alex and Michelle: Living that Botox Retirement Home Life in our 20s
Alex & Michelle: We love Deleting Comments & Posting Unrelatable Content
Alex and Michelle: Parents Striving for attention with Botox at 25 in a Florida Retirement Home
Alex & Michelle: Our retirement home condo & Botox fillers are better than honest parenting
:FU:
Alex and Michelle: Phony Parents Striving for attention with Botox at 25 in a Florida Retirement Home

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

YESSS I'm gonna contribute some thread title suggestions too:

Alex & Michael: Clueless Parents Become Premature Snowbirds
Alex Botox Garza & Her Pet Michelle: Parenting Fails & Retirement Living
Alex & Michael: Faking It For Views & Forgetting They Have a Baby

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Ahhhhhhh I KNEW her rant about how much she loooooves Bare Minerals in the house tour remodel video HAD to be fake. She ALWAYS raves about something totally random when she’s going to do a sponsored ad for it. So disingenuous!! Every time!! You KNOW she can’t live without her high end foundation!

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”