Alexandrea Garza Part 3

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alexandrea Garza Part 3

Post by PI88NK »

Yes whyyyyyyyy show the pee sticks...and michael even told people how she put it in a cup of pee...yes Michael we know how it happens. These two are so self involved I just can't. Imma go ahead and say I won't be able to stomach the vlogs and sponsored videos from here on out because every excuse will be because of the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lcds1
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by lcds1 »

OMG yes what is up with all the fondling of the fragging pee stick? They're playing with it in the next video. Did they let mom and dad play with it too? Maybe they invited the neighbors over and had a pee stick party, everyone got a turn stroking the wet end? I mean, that stick's been in contact with the liquid from Empress Alex's insides. It's practically holy.

Moving on, Michael announcing he had to pee on one too was so cringe I got cramps. Uterus envy level --> psycho! I wouldn't be surprised if he's wearing her underwear. He'll probably be throwing up in the morning and rolling around on the floor with labor pains before it's all over. Next vlog content prediction: Michael tells the world his boobs are sore, his ankles are swollen, his discharge is all weird and he's never been so emotional.

Bonus: Frankie says those are her natural eyelashes. Ladies they almost brush her eyebrows. What are the chances.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

lcds1 wrote:OMG yes what is up with all the fondling of the fragging pee stick? They're playing with it in the next video. Did they let mom and dad play with it too? Maybe they invited the neighbors over and had a pee stick party, everyone got a turn stroking the wet end? I mean, that stick's been in contact with the liquid from Empress Alex's insides. It's practically holy.

Moving on, Michael announcing he had to pee on one too was so cringe I got cramps. Uterus envy level --> psycho! I wouldn't be surprised if he's wearing her underwear. He'll probably be throwing up in the morning and rolling around on the floor with labor pains before it's all over. Next vlog content prediction: Michael tells the world his boobs are sore, his ankles are swollen, his discharge is all weird and he's never been so emotional.

Bonus: Frankie says those are her natural eyelashes. Ladies they almost brush her eyebrows. What are the chances.
LMAO OMG Image he will definitely be having pregnancy symptoms too haha.

Also, Frankie said she uses the lilash serum which I think looks ridiculous

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Frankie posted a video on her channel of the BTS of a&m's announcement video. So cringe watching them manufacture the whole video

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

lcds1 wrote:
OMG! That's so spot-on: uterus envy! I was listening to the video in the background and got so weirded out by him saying that he ACTUALLY DID A PREGNANCY TEST! We might have a Kris & Bruce Jenner thing going on here.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

Ccc123000 wrote:OMG! That's so spot-on: uterus envy! I was listening to the video in the background and got so weirded out by him saying that he ACTUALLY DID A PREGNANCY TEST! We might have a Kris & Bruce Jenner thing going on here.
We have long suspected this. Remember the initial Caitlyn coming out interview where she complains how the KUWTK people were following Kim, Kris and the girls around when all along she was the one with the big juicy secrets? (paraphrased) That is exactly how Michael is acting. He's in Alex's shadow now but you can tell he thinks he's so much more diva than her. The irony is he's probably right. Ride this train wreck to the end we might even get to watch him breastfeed.

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

I really don't get what the point of their vlog explaining how they knew they were pregnant was. Watching that video just made me realize how childish they still are.

Michael: "Because the doctor told us it would take about a year to get pregnant"

Alex: "Yea, so we started now because we didn't want to wait a year to have the baby, we wanted it now"

....like it's a new carpet or something. These two are real idiots!!!! They seem a little clueless with this whole pregnancy in general (i.e. Michael trying the pee stick) !!
In GG We Trust

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

You know I just realized this could get interesting. :D I'm thinking it's going to be Ms. Garza's first big dose of screaming reality. You can't quit a baby like college or that pesky job you don't want. You can't unload it on depop or neglect it because prison. Can't throw it at mom and dad at the drop of a hat like she does Colbie. Where's my popcorn...

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Although I can see them dropping the baby off at her parent's house just like they do with Colby, just so they can go on another trip. I wonder if they're gonna call their upcoming vacation their "Babymoon" (even though it was planned before baby happened) just so they can start cashing in on everything baby related. :roll: my eyes hurt from rolling so much.

eewilk01
Learner
Learner

Post by eewilk01 »

They are going to ride this baby gravy train into the ground. They just seem so childish and think this is an accessory or another way to get views. Ugh.

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

For a while it was all about them waiting till after their next big September vacation but it just rubbed me the wrong way when in the first pregnancy video they said "We didn't want to wait. We wanted it now." More like they want more sponsorships now.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Why is she carrying her pee stick around in her purse? :?

YouTubeaddict14

Post by YouTubeaddict14 »

She took the pee stick to show her family....

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

She uses it to stir her coffee.

YouTubeaddict14

lcds1 wrote:She uses it to stir her coffee.
Pahahahhaha

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

She looks like a stuffed sausage in the instagram pic with ripped jeans :? size up Alex - you can use pregnancy as an excuse

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Are we due for a new thread? We should name it something to do with the pregnancy and Michelle lol I'm not clever enough to come up with a name lol

YouTubeaddict14

anonymous123 wrote:She looks like a stuffed sausage in the instagram pic with ripped jeans :? size up Alex - you can use pregnancy as an excuse
I think she sized down to look more 'PREGGERS' ImageImage

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

PI88NK wrote:Are we due for a new thread? We should name it something to do with the pregnancy and Michelle lol I'm not clever enough to come up with a name lol

Yes, ladies come up with something good. :love2:

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Alexandrea Garza and her For-Profit Pregnancy - Part 4

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”