Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alexandrea Garza Part 2

Post by Prettyinpink143 »

D_aust wrote:
Prettyinpink143 wrote:I thought their resolution was to vlog at least 4
times a week... i just don't see why that is so difficult...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what they always do - I noticed that several times already. they also tellin their videos that they are going to do this and that and upload in this or that frequency and then they never do...really than what can be that hard??

I think now they are not vlogging because she got a chemical peel...she mentioned it on her snapchat yesterday....my god - give your skin a break.....this is not gonna heal the breakouts that come from her crap eating behaviour.

Also I'm sure now the main channel is going out of business as also about the chemical peel she said she would show it in the coming vlogs....would that not be a topic for a beauty channel?? these to are just too lazy I cannot deal with it, but always raving about how much they work!
Remeber they were moaining in some vlogs how much they pre-produce for the new year....what??? These two videos for ecotools???? OMG what a hard working couple!
MICHAEL, follow your sisters example and get a proper job!
I would have loved to see the results of her chemical peel daily... she could have vlogged the differences each day if she wanted to do it in the vlog channel.., she could have posted a video from actually getting the peel, so many possibilities!

Prettyinpink143
Learner
Learner

Post by Prettyinpink143 »

D_aust wrote:
Prettyinpink143 wrote:I thought their resolution was to vlog at least 4
times a week... i just don't see why that is so difficult...

That's what they always do - I noticed that several times already. they also tellin their videos that they are going to do this and that and upload in this or that frequency and then they never do...really than what can be that hard??

I think now they are not vlogging because she got a chemical peel...she mentioned it on her snapchat yesterday....my god - give your skin a break.....this is not gonna heal the breakouts that come from her crap eating behaviour.

Also I'm sure now the main channel is going out of business as also about the chemical peel she said she would show it in the coming vlogs....would that not be a topic for a beauty channel?? these to are just too lazy I cannot deal with it, but always raving about how much they work!
Remeber they were moaining in some vlogs how much they pre-produce for the new year....what??? These two videos for ecotools???? OMG what a hard working couple!
MICHAEL, follow your sisters example and get a proper job!
I would have loved to see the results of her chemical peel daily... she could have vlogged the differences each day if she wanted to do it in the vlog channel.., she could have posted a video from actually getting the peel, so many possibilities!

AccOcCc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AccOcCc »

I'm here to complain about her damn chemical peel. WHY WOULD YOU POST A PICTURE ON SNAPCHAT ABOUT YOUR CHEMICAL PEEL WITH A DAMN FILTER?! Seriously?! Her job as a beauty guru is to help people not make us think she's perfect. She claims she teamed up with EcoTools because they are so empowering and that's her goal to empower women. Empowering women means letting them know you are NOT perfect and nobody is. Show them you're a typical girl that has normal skin issues. I can't with her. I only watch her junk b/c I'm pretty basic with my makeup like she is so I like to see what sponsored crap she uses. Otherwise I wouldnt watch her crappy videos. Everything is sponsored or just fake. I hope she realizes that and changes otherwise her and her husband will find themselves in the "horrible" real world working 9-5 jobs.

While I'm here she is seriously the laziest person ever. All her main channel content is half assed literally. You can tell they dont give a crap anymore. She claims that she works so hard and needs a break..... That's not what her videos portray. I'm sure she's thrilled to not be vlogging anymore.

allthingsmakeup
Learner
Learner

Post by allthingsmakeup »

The only thing this channel is about is what is sent to her, even if it is not sponsored, it was given to her. There is no trusting anything she says!! This channel is a joke.

SweetChic23
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetChic23 »

I re-watched her old videos and it's just so sad. I know people change but damn they went from 0-100 fast! In last years vlogs she was a little snobby but this year she's on another level. She's got to tone it down with the sponsored videos. Everything that comes up will eventually come down. They better humble themselves and put better content and soon! Viewers are dumb and they will loose followers!

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

She claims on snapchat that all of her acne is gone but those gigantic chin pimples are still visible, even with the filter [HOT BEVERAGE]️

SweetChic23
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetChic23 »

I meant to say viewers aren't dumb*

D_aust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by D_aust »

hahahaha I just saw the snapchat about the result of her peel :rofl: that is awesome......full filter - and then shows all the makeup she is wearing!!!
This is super - she says her skin is great now, but needs a filter and makeup to cover up the skin???? WHAT?? :tu:

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

since she blocked me on snapchat i went on my husbands snapchat to see her snaps and she bought "drugstore products" from target?

why all of a sudden is she buying drugstore stuff?
probably another sponsored video

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

She seriously looks like a grandma I can't even deal. This is just one aesthetic mistake after another.

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

She looks pregnant in the new video around 7:20-7:40. I think took a screen shot but it says the image is too large to upload. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Mdavis001
Learner
Learner

Post by Mdavis001 »

Angellla373_007 wrote:She looks pregnant in the new video around 7:20-7:40. I think took a screen shot but it says the image is too large to upload. Anyone knows how to fix it?
Omg she really does! I don't think she is...but she's definitely carrying some weight in her stomach.

That blush sweater is the most unflattering shirt ever!! I feel like she always has it on lately. It's awful! Plus she shouldn't be wearing it with leggings...its way too short! Saw more than I needed to in that pantry video. Btw, who wants to watch someone organize their pantry? I made it about 10 seconds and fast forwarded to 7:20 to see if she really looked pregnant

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Pantry Video: ugh! Really?!? Their content sucks. They have no imagination nor creativity, whatsoever. A mundane topic can be made much more interesting and helpful, but they decided to film her clearing out her pantry, and then add some music. And that, folks, is their YT "creation!" :roll:

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Also, has she been using fillers on her face? She has that plasticky look that the real housewives are sporting.

D_aust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by D_aust »

Mdavis001 wrote:
Angellla373_007 wrote:She looks pregnant in the new video around 7:20-7:40. I think took a screen shot but it says the image is too large to upload. Anyone knows how to fix it?
Omg she really does! I don't think she is...but she's definitely carrying some weight in her stomach.

That blush sweater is the most unflattering shirt ever!! I feel like she always has it on lately. It's awful! Plus she shouldn't be wearing it with leggings...its way too short! Saw more than I needed to in that pantry video. Btw, who wants to watch someone organize their pantry? I made it about 10 seconds and fast forwarded to 7:20 to see if she really looked pregnant
It's that sweater that make her look really big - she also wore them on her instagram a couple of times and on these pictures she really looks big!

I wonder how much you can make out of these like to know links - her sister is also doing it more and more and it really seems to be her main job....how many people would actually follow these exact links to buy the stuff......I mean it is one thing to like the stuff and to follow the link to see where it is from, but (correct me if I'm wrong) this only works if you buy then directly, or not?? They are almost doing nothing else on her instagram so I wonder how much this brings in.....

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Whoa yeah it's hard to get a good screenshot but watching the actual video she really does look pregnant.

southerngirl311
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by southerngirl311 »

is she serious.....a pantry organization/tour.....how boring can you get..you're 20 something years old and this is what you're doing with your life...? :roll: this is the kind of video a 40+ woman would do.....

SweetChic23
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetChic23 »

Did anyone see the vlog cover picture for the pantry video. She looks awful! Wow!! What happened to the pretty girl she used to be. She almost reminds me of Heidi Montag she used to be so young and fresh looking and with all the surgeries look at her now. Alex needs to go hack to basics and stop with her looks and effortless boring videos.

SweetChic23
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetChic23 »

Alex Garza is only good for one thing and that is.......
A DRINKING GAME

Take a shot every time Alex says:

Glowy
Dewy
Know what I mean
Isn't that right Michael
Don't you think so Michael
Did you see that Michael
We love it
Our favorite right now

Watching her videos just got better, and no this comment was not sponsored but thanks guys for collaborating with me.

Your welcome friends! :rofl:

lpdc123
Talker
Talker

Post by lpdc123 »

I cringed so hard in her drugstore haul (which she only did to counter the criticism that she only uses high end products IMO) when she said Michael was on his phone looking up products with her in the store and he said that she had to try that physicians formula highlighter bc Scarlett Johansson uses it. :roll:

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”