Alexandrea Garza Part 2

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alexandrea Garza Part 2

Post by mswatosh3 »

I was under the impression that they went and looked at the new car knowing someone was driving 3 hours to look at it and if they passed then Alex and Michael would love gotten it?

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

I just found her yesterday and have been binge watching trying to get her number... (figure out her personality) haha! Something was weird to me from the first 10 secs I watched her but stuck with it when I saw she is from Michigan (me too). And then kept watching her vlogs to try and find out what city she's in! She's ok at best but her hubby drives me insane!!!! He makes me cringe so hard with how girly and feminine he is!!! Ugh! My husband wouldn't stand a minute of the shit she has him doing.

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

mswatosh3 wrote:I just found her yesterday and have been binge watching trying to get her number... (figure out her personality) haha! Something was weird to me from the first 10 secs I watched her but stuck with it when I saw she is from Michigan (me too). And then kept watching her vlogs to try and find out what city she's in! She's ok at best but her hubby drives me insane!!!! He makes me cringe so hard with how girly and feminine he is!!! Ugh! My husband wouldn't stand a minute of the shit she has him doing.
Haha right!! Michael is strangely involved in more than just editing for her...I noticed she said he was googling physicians formula products for her..like really? Really?! I would never have my husband look up a makeup item for me. So weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

debs_188 wrote:So she's blaming some oil for her break out?? if it's around the mouth and chin it's dietary and hormonal.. she had that skin problem long before she started using that oil... I can bet it's also because she tries to do this whole 30 and then pigs out on junk food, you throw your body and hormones off like that and she's constantly changing her skincare routine... she's so full of shit. OHHHH and what a SURPRISE she's back on the Whole 30!! whats the point in doing Whole 30 if you can't fucking stick to it?! this bitch is such a joke!
I agree! The beard oil couldn't affect her skin to THAT extent. I've been saying she has oily but dehydrated skin for a while now, and guess what the facial people told her she has? Yep the same thing! That means Alex is using too harsh of a facewash for her skin type. Her skin was literally freaking out. And now she says she will get facials 2x a year for "up keeps" :rofl: Alex used to get hydrafacials for fun last year, she's just stupid! Her skin will have this horrible cycle and she thinks getting regular facials and peels will just fix it (they won't). Such a moron!

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

notahater07 wrote:
debs_188 wrote:So she's blaming some oil for her break out?? if it's around the mouth and chin it's dietary and hormonal.. she had that skin problem long before she started using that oil... I can bet it's also because she tries to do this whole 30 and then pigs out on junk food, you throw your body and hormones off like that and she's constantly changing her skincare routine... she's so full of shit. OHHHH and what a SURPRISE she's back on the Whole 30!! whats the point in doing Whole 30 if you can't fucking stick to it?! this bitch is such a joke!
I really don't think she understands Whole 30... She says "since I'm planning on doing it for longer than 30 days I allow myself to eat sugar"... the fkn name of this diet is Whole 30!!!!!! As in 30 days!!! It's not Whole 365 Jesus doesn't she understand that it's to discover food sensitivities and not a long term diet... And i you want your sugar so bad just don't got on a diet and eat as healthy as you can instead of looking like a dumbass jumping from macros to Whole 30 all the time...

She also says "you HAVE to count your calories"... Being healthy isn't all about calories... Just look at all of the 0 fat type of food.... they're full of sugar but people think it's healthy... Just like when she buys "fat free cheese" to save calories... Like omg she's so dumb that's not healthy!!! Cheese IS fat basically so imagine all of the nasty chemicals they have to put in there to have it be like cheese... It's so much better to eat real organic cheese than that processed stuff...
Sorry if I'm continuing on the face peel thing, It'll relate in a bit:

Alex didn't comment on her skin issue even once when it was breaking out, and then when she got the peel she waited until it healed to come back on camera. She's such a fake beauty guru who doesn't care about HELPING others, just looking good herself. That's the thing with the whole 30, she's on the band wagon because its trendy and she always fails and comes back on it for herself, not for OTHER people. She isn't good at make up or fitness, she just wants free stuff. More and more people will get sick and tired of her boring make up looks and failed diets and her channel will die.

fleurdeface
Learner
Learner

Post by fleurdeface »

Did she really claim she worked as an esthetician for a long time?

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

wow and on snapchat she says how glowy her skin is..... while she has the fuckin puppy filter on!!.... the filter that hides all imperfects GIRL WE SEE YOU!! not fooling anyone

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

fleurdeface wrote:Did she really claim she worked as an esthetician for a long time?

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
Yes she did! She worked at Ulta as a prestige manager; I worked at Ulta too and the prestige managers aren't at all estheticians. They sale high end makeup and skin care. They don't actually use it on anyone, Ulta has a different LICENSED person for that. She's such a lying idiot.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Wash your jacket Alex!!!! There's a ton of makeup smeared on the inside of her north face. Gross! I know it happens to any girl who wears makeup but there's SO much caked on her collar.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

I decided to check out her sister's channel and DAMN these people are f'n BORING AF!!! And though her sister seems a little more "real" she has inherited the same weird twitches and speech impediment... it's almost as though she ate too much of something cold and can't talk. :rofl:

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

mswatosh3 wrote:I decided to check out her sister's channel and DAMN these people are f'n BORING AF!!! And though her sister seems a little more "real" she has inherited the same weird twitches and speech impediment... it's almost as though she ate too much of something cold and can't talk. :rofl:
Her sister is not "more real" just more shy. ALSO you think Alex is a copycat?!?!?!?! Her sister is her CLONE... a copy of a copy!!! Not to mention her sister also blocked me on insta because I comented on her clothes. SO DUMB lol.

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

Lol!! Michael is so angry that Alex is going somewhere without him.

How pathetic

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

^^Details please?
Please bear with me, English is my second language

Lorelei