Sarahbelle93x Part 3

BisforBitch
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 3

Post by BisforBitch »

For someone who's been on Youtube for so long, the filming was really bad. I felt it was really close up and half of it was out of focus. And the drawers were disgusting; it doesn't take that much work to clean them up a little.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

one of the worst videos I've ever seen from her.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Question: Is there a reason why Sarah's never done a room tour?

From the little bits I've seen, her room looks like a disaster, but it has to be clean at some point, right?

bsupertramp
Informer
Informer

Post by bsupertramp »

Hollywoodlawn wrote:Regarding her makeup collection video: she has an awful lot of makeup for someone who does her makeup the same way every damn day, but her makeup also pales in comparison to many other beauty gurus. Especially if she didn't have all those free NYX goodies, so I can see why she put it off for so long.
Plus I think all the Physician's Formula stuff was sent to her too.

My room is always pretty messy so I can't really judge her for that but then again, I don't film my room and put it on the internet. She has been planning this video for a while, why didn't she at least clean the outside of the drawers? I'm assuming the rest of the room is even worse since she didn't show one overview shot of everything.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

She has never done a room tour because she says she doesn't want her privacy invaded.

We all think it's because her room isn't great (to me it seems very small and extremely messy), and that by showing her "not so great" room she is showing that she's not as "wealthy" as she wants to appear.

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Just by watching that makeup collection I can tell she is a dirty person and doesn't like to clean

That table top was fucking gross? How hard is it to take everything off of it and wipe it down and fucking dust something?

She's disgusting and THAT'S why she never does a room tour

I agree with the post above me, she wants people to think she's some rich southern proper belle when really she's Kentucky white trash

Post by Guest »

^Remember in one of her videos it was really obvious that her door frame was dirty? This girl is disgusting.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

And as we've seen from her vines and even tweets, she constantly talks and posted vines about how she has clothes all over her entire room and that her room is always a disaster.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Oh god she got that Chanel bag she's been talking about. Copying everyone else yet again.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Have you guys seen her Instagram description lately? I took a screenshot of it but am not sure if we can post photos on this (long-time lurker but first time poster). Today is May 28th and she has on it that she is 21, which she isn't for a few weeks (getting pretty ambitious there, eh, Sarah?), and that she is "LA based." Are you kidding me?

I also love Glamourista16. I think she is really sweet and has much better videos and tips and is much better at makeup. I don't understand what she sees in Sarah.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

^^^^ oh my god I see! She put: "21. Preppy Fashion. LA based. KY girl."

:roll: seriously? First of all, she isn't 21, second, true preps don't call themselves preps. They don't have to. The fact that Sarah has to tell people she likes "preppy" fashion (which she isn't even preppy, she's more Pinterest-y), means she's a fake. Also, she's living in LA for 2 months. That's not LA based. She's got to be there at least a year to say that. In her dreams. How much more pathetic can she get?

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

I like Sarah's vlogs more than her beauty videos. I think its the way her voice sounds in her beauty videos is what makes me not like them as much

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

that's a nice closet she's got there. It's weird because the bathroom and closet look giant and the room looks tiny. Also she brought WAY too much clothing. She seems to forget she's only living there for 2 months and my guess is that she's going to shop a lot.

Also yeah her voice- her voice in her beauty videos is fake.

alove16
Learner
Learner

Post by alove16 »

I am from Kentucky to, but I moved to New York(not the city). They consider me from the South here. Anyways, shes a terrible vlogger though. She doesn't even know what to say half the time. I like her apartment though. Her bathroom/closet is really spacious compared to her room it seems though.

Post by Guest »

Her apartment is so clinical looking. It looks like a slightly less depressing storage unit with windows or something.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Also, what's up with Caitlin sleeping on a futon and Sarah has this huge bed? Was this apartment fully furnished or did they buy their own furniture?

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

i'm guessing the apartment came furnished since it seemed like whoever they are renting from (landlord/sublet) left them some flowers. I think its funny that it looks like caitlin only came with 1 suitcase and a carry on and meanwhile sarah brought that in addition to whatever was packed in her car

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Mallory wrote:Also, what's up with Caitlin sleeping on a futon and Sarah has this huge bed? Was this apartment fully furnished or did they buy their own furniture?
yeah I'm not sure what's up with that. I hope sarah didn't just steal the best room (although I'm sure she did), because it appears that neither of the girls had seen the place before they actually rented it.

amirightladies
Learner
Learner

Post by amirightladies »

byebyebye1 wrote:
Mallory wrote:Also, what's up with Caitlin sleeping on a futon and Sarah has this huge bed? Was this apartment fully furnished or did they buy their own furniture?
yeah I'm not sure what's up with that. I hope sarah didn't just steal the best room (although I'm sure she did), because it appears that neither of the girls had seen the place before they actually rented it.
I doubt they'd be stupid enough to rent an apartment without seeing pictures beforehand. Sarah moved in earlier than Caitlin's & might move out later than her from what I gathered (I could be wrong, don't quote me on that). They must have agreed on which room to pick (that'd be the logical thing to do). But it would only be fair that Sarah pays more rent than Caitlin...

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

I haven't watched the vlog yet, but is the bed big enough for two people? I find it a little wrong that that Caitlin is sleeping on a futon. Unless Sarah is paying more for rent.

Return to “Sarah Belle”