Post by WhatTheFudge »

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 2

Post by Kamakazi »

I think it's ridiculous to bring her mom into the conversation if it isn't anything positive. Granting this is the "trash a guru" section, but going after someone's parents is just petty. Personally, I think her mom looks great for her age.

Oh_heyyyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Oh_heyyyyy »

"also someone said something about not being able to get into UNC-CH's law school if you get a B... that is extremely untrue. The median GPA is a 3.55, which allows for a handful of B's. And aside from that the LSAT is much more heavily weighted than GPA is, honestly. I know that is off topic-ish, but I just think you should get your facts straight."

^^ Im not saying you can never get a B obviously, but you cant say that there are not PLENTY of really competitive students who are working 1000 times harder to make sure they are graduating at the top of their classes and getting A's. Also, they do look at where a person went to school and I just personally feel like if NKU is "only one step up from a community college" [like people have apparently said] she shouldnt be making Bs and trying to compete with people from really really academically rigorous schools who will be more acclimated with the rigor of law school. Also, she is already out of state which only make up 30% of the acceptances, so she should be making herself twice as desirable to the University.
And I agree LSATs are very important, but have you ever heard of Sarah doing anything to prepare for the LSAT, I know many people who start preparing at least briefly for the MCAT, DAT or LSAT as early as Sophomore year because they are SERIOUS.
I feel like if she was studying for the LSAT she would be like:
"OMG you guys I'm studying for the LSAT #prelawprobs #ElleWoodsProbs"

Also, the fact that she once had (maybe a year ago...) on her twitter bio something along the lines of: Sarah, KD, poly-sci major"..
she should just get out........ I didnt know there was a major for "multiple sciences" ... How can you be so into Law and Political science if you dont even spell poli sci correctly...... what.

And I also added in that post she should be getting experience with an internship or something because those are IMPORTANT TOO for getting accepted and Ive been under the impression that most schools require applicants to have recommendations from working lawyers... Sarah cant just find a lawyer and ask for a letter of recommendation, she needs to of actually worked with them, etc, etc....

So no, maybe it is possible to get Bs at NKU and get into the law school. But if shes going to get Bs she needs to be preparing for the LSAT and getting experience to strengthen her application.... Youtube and a decent GPA are not going to be able to carry her into the real world...
Sorry you dont think my facts are straight but hey thats my logic....

I think Sarah just wants some glamorous life of Elle Woods and Law school, life being great, being wealthy and finding a fellow (southern fratty) lawyer husband. But thats just not really going to happen....especially with her current level of motivation (in my opinion). But hey if it does happen in 2 years, WOW and good for her... I mean I wouldnt hire her but maybe someone would........

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

But thats just not really going to happen....especially with her current level of motivation (in my opinion).
I don't understand how you know her motivation level. We see a fraction of her life through a 10 minute video every few days, how is that enough to work out her motivation level and how much she studies?

Oh_heyyyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Oh_heyyyyy »

because she tweets things like
"I studied for history for ten minutes.... so that means I can go on pinterest for an hour right??"
and always tweets about not wanting to do homework or things............

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Oh_heyyyyy wrote:because she tweets things like
"I studied for history for ten minutes.... so that means I can go on pinterest for an hour right??"
and always tweets about not wanting to do homework or things............
that and she tweets how she basically procrastinates everything and she even started studying for one of her final exams the night before. yeah...she works REAL hard. :roll: She barely puts efforts into her videos.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Stop being such a tightass. How can you prove other wise ? Look at the level of effort she puts into her none sponsored/ partnered videos. She is a blah person, with a blah personality and a blah level of motivation. You don't need to be her mother to realize that
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

i like how she said "predominantly" twice in her newest tag and both times she used it incorrectly. she always fails at trying to sound smart.

and she has definitely jumped on the crazy saturation bandwagon. the colors in her video are so out of wack.

Post by Guest »

did anyone else see the tag still on her red j crew necklace, then how she tries to cover the tag with her thumb?
was she planning on returning it or something? :?

dracarys
Learner
Learner

Post by dracarys »

Truffalump wrote:did anyone else see the tag still on her red j crew necklace, then how she tries to cover the tag with her thumb?
Someone commented on that in the video and she replied saying she forgot to take it off.

propeller
Debater
Debater

Post by propeller »

dracarys wrote:
Truffalump wrote:did anyone else see the tag still on her red j crew necklace, then how she tries to cover the tag with her thumb?
Someone commented on that in the video and she replied saying she forgot to take it off.
She wears it (and tells us) about it every other day, so it's weird that the tag was still on. The tag was still on one of the shirts she showed, too.

alexandra01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alexandra01 »

^ I agree. She has worn it on her videos kind of a lot and has blabbed about it so much, you'd think she would remember to take off the price. I wonder...

solonva
Informer
Informer

Post by solonva »

Oh_heyyyyy wrote:"also someone said something about not being able to get into UNC-CH's law school if you get a B... that is extremely untrue. The median GPA is a 3.55, which allows for a handful of B's. And aside from that the LSAT is much more heavily weighted than GPA is, honestly. I know that is off topic-ish, but I just think you should get your facts straight."a

^^ Im not saying you can never get a B obviously, but you cant say that there are not PLENTY of really competitive students who are working 1000 times harder to make sure they are graduating at the top of their classes and getting A's. Also, they do look at where a person went to school and I just personally feel like if NKU is "only one step up from a community college" [like people have apparently said] she shouldnt be making Bs and trying to compete with people from really really academically rigorous schools who will be more acclimated with the rigor of law school. Also, she is already out of state which only make up 30% of the acceptances, so she should be making herself twice as desirable to the University.
And I agree LSATs are very important, but have you ever heard of Sarah doing anything to prepare for the LSAT, I know many people who start preparing at least briefly for the MCAT, DAT or LSAT as early as Sophomore year because they are SERIOUS.
I feel like if she was studying for the LSAT she would be like:
"OMG you guys I'm studying for the LSAT #prelawprobs #ElleWoodsProbs"

Also, the fact that she once had (maybe a year ago...) on her twitter bio something along the lines of: Sarah, KD, poly-sci major"..
she should just get out........ I didnt know there was a major for "multiple sciences" ... How can you be so into Law and Political science if you dont even spell poli sci correctly...... what.

And I also added in that post she should be getting experience with an internship or something because those are IMPORTANT TOO for getting accepted and Ive been under the impression that most schools require applicants to have recommendations from working lawyers... Sarah cant just find a lawyer and ask for a letter of recommendation, she needs to of actually worked with them, etc, etc....

So no, maybe it is possible to get Bs at NKU and get into the law school. But if shes going to get Bs she needs to be preparing for the LSAT and getting experience to strengthen her application.... Youtube and a decent GPA are not going to be able to carry her into the real world...
Sorry you dont think my facts are straight but hey thats my logic....

I think Sarah just wants some glamorous life of Elle Woods and Law school, life being great, being wealthy and finding a fellow (southern fratty) lawyer husband. But thats just not really going to happen....especially with her current level of motivation (in my opinion). But hey if it does happen in 2 years, WOW and good for her... I mean I wouldnt hire her but maybe someone would........
If it means anything, I know loads of people that got their undergraduate in political science then went on to a law degree.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe pre-law and political science are pretty interchangeable. It's not like you can get a job with just a bachelors degree in political science.

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

propeller wrote:
dracarys wrote:
She wears it (and tells us) about it every other day, so it's weird that the tag was still on. The tag was still on one of the shirts she showed, too.
I've always wondered if Guru's ever return their hauled items, I feel like sometimes I hardly see the guru's wearing the clothes they've showed. Like Akaydoll for instance, she purchased almost everything from the K&K collection at Pacsun but I swear I've only seen her wear a few of the items.

It makes sense really, haul's are super popular videos so guru's try to throw out as many as possible. It's possible Sarah is planning on returning the necklace, although she probably won't anymore since we're all gonna be looking out for it in the future.

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

Actually I reckon she's gonna try and sell it on ebay after she's done with it as "New with Tags", this way she'll get more money. I looked up her instagram and she's got 5 different pictures of it, on 3 different occasions, the first one was from 43 days ago which is passed the return date. There's no way she'll have just forgotten to take the tag off, she also can't say she filmed this ages ago because of saying that she instagramed a picture of her Lily dress (which was like 9 days ago).

Oh_heyyyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Oh_heyyyyy »

If it means anything, I know loads of people that got their undergraduate in political science then went on to a law degree.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe pre-law and political science are pretty interchangeable. It's not like you can get a job with just a bachelors degree in political science.
Oh no I was saying that! I think political science is a great major. But if youre going to be a political science major you should probably at least know the way to spell it.
Cause im pretty sure its not "POLY SCI" like Sarah once described herself to be......
This was a while ago, but I remember reading about it on here!

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

It's annoying how she keeps talking about her birthday. It's pretty obvious she's expecting lots of free sh*t from all the companies she's whored out and her subscribers.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

What do you mean all the companies ? Comparing to other gurus and the amount of sponsored videos they do, Sarah is kinda slacking. As far as I know only one boutique sends her stuff, and that's because Sarah kisses the owners ass so much, it's pity sponsorship

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Heyholetsgo wrote:What do you mean all the companies ? Comparing to other gurus and the amount of sponsored videos they do, Sarah is kinda slacking. As far as I know only one boutique sends her stuff, and that's because Sarah kisses the owners ass so much, it's pity sponsorship
she is by no means slacking. she receives multiples packages a week with free stuff. maybe is she "slacking" compared to other gurus, but since she brags about it so much, i am calling her a product/clothing/jewelry whore.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

But she also might be pulling an uglyfaceofbeauty and buying stuff, claiming they were free to save face. She isn't really a beauty guru these days. She does one obligatory tutorial a month, a bunch of look books, favorites of the month and what's in my bag videos, that's why I think lower of her than most people do. For someone who doesn't have a real job, she sure wastes oppurtunities and time.

Return to “Sarah Belle”