SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Post by Jcrewing »

Is her sponsored Mancity FC trip her first time out of the continental US? Has she ever been to Canada, Mexico, of Hawaii?

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

Her face is completely frozen.

Post by Guest »

She is just a hot mess! Her bronzer never looks blended and what is with her lashes? One of them always looks like they clumped together. Was their London trip sponsored?

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

Bookieslove23 wrote:She is just a hot mess! Her bronzer never looks blended and what is with her lashes? One of them always looks like they clumped together. Was their London trip sponsored?
Yeah, it was sponsored by FC Manchester City to watch a soccer game. Man City sponsored Caitlin last year and a bunch of bloggers and YouTubers.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

Kartoffel wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:42 pm
UseMyCode wrote:my favorite part of instagram sorting verified people's comments to the bottom is seeing Sarah kissing every blogger/ youtuber's ass in the comments on their photos LOL
Forst time poster!

I‘m new to this girl, so sorry if this was discussed already but has anyone seen this video of a girl talking about rude youtubers she met? From minute 3 onwards she is talking about Sarah. So apparently Sarah is kind of a bitch to youtubers smaller than her - probably because she‘s afraid they are kissing her ass, which this girl wasn‘t even trying to do.

After watching that video I came here and read your comment - so she does the same to bigger youtubers? I instantly dislike her, why do people have to be so rude to others? Bitch..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
tbh i always take these kinds of videos with a grain of salt

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Those outfits in her what I wore this week video...yikes.

Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner

Post by Nycgirl65 »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:Her face is completely frozen.
I told her that her lips look disgusting! And I told her that and she blocked me lol

Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

wow wtf i havent watched her in YEARS. i would looking up videos on a backpack that she happened to have a video on...... WTF has she done to her face. and on top of that, what the hell happened to her teeth? shes looking like a wreck .

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

I've always found this girl SO annoying & never watched her, but I remember her apartment tour with Caitlin when they lived in that huge corner unit in Hollywood & never knew the rent was over $8k a month?????? I know these half-ass youtubers make a decent income, but $8,200 worth? I can't recall her ever being popular back then either. Sorry if this is old news, I just now stumbled on the exact unit when browsing apartments in that area & was shocked.

Firefitt
Learner
Learner

Post by Firefitt »

Image none of her friends have told her how bad her injections look...? I’d be pissed if anyone in my life let me ruin my face to this point

jenslife08
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jenslife08 »

Firefitt wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:31 am
Image none of her friends have told her how bad her injections look...? I’d be pissed if anyone in my life let me ruin my face to this point
She literally looks atrocious which is honestly sad because naturally she was a beautiful girl and now cosmetically she is one of the most unattractive individuals I have ever seen she’s TERRIFYING. Caitlin Bea isn’t as bad, but I preferred her face before all the fillers as well. She looks like a doll instead of a human.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Oh my god. I came here because I just clicked my first video from her in years. WHAT THE HELL. I even searched her page and her lips were NOT that bad when she first got injections. Holy crap. She needs to get those fixed ASAP. Where are her friends????

Firefitt
Learner
Learner

Post by Firefitt »

Image 2015 to now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treetown_squirrel
Debater
Debater

Post by treetown_squirrel »

Firefitt wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:38 pm
Image 2015 to now....

This is just an incredible reminder that you're never as ugly as you think you are and also... how easily you can mess your own face up. Good god.

PoppyGossip
Stalker
Stalker

Post by PoppyGossip »

I am SO tired of her repeatedly ordering outfits like 4 days before an event then posting a 10 minute long instastory about how nothing is going to arrive in time and she’s soOoO pissed and has nothing to wear. How does she have nothing to wear if literally all she ever does is shop? Her content is seriously nothing but getting lashes/filler/botox, thrifting/shopping, getting diet cokes, or complaining about everything.

Post by Guest »

I used to watch her around 2-3 years ago. She’s way younger than me but i liked her preppy style back then. I’m surprised to see how much she’s changed. What’s up with this boho-homeless-ish look. Lol she looks so dirty

Firefitt
Learner
Learner

Post by Firefitt »

PoppyGossip wrote:I am SO tired of her repeatedly ordering outfits like 4 days before an event then posting a 10 minute long instastory about how nothing is going to arrive in time and she’s soOoO pissed and has nothing to wear. How does she have nothing to wear if literally all she ever does is shop? Her content is seriously nothing but getting lashes/filler/botox, thrifting/shopping, getting diet cokes, or complaining about everything.
THIS^ every single time she travels she says this. Does she wait till the last minute to see what brands she can get to send her garbage clothes?

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

mrs_f56 wrote: I used to watch her around 2-3 years ago. She’s way younger than me but i liked her preppy style back then. I’m surprised to see how much she’s changed. What’s up with this boho-homeless-ish look. Lol she looks so dirty

Thank you! I just saw the thumbnail to her latest video and thought "omg look how oily she looks". In that pic with that t-shirt dress and boots - geez her hair is a mess. And I agree, so dirty all over her body. So weird. I wonder how often she showers. Not washing hair is the biggest misleading beauty "tip" because it simply does not work for everybody.

Firefitt
Learner
Learner

Post by Firefitt »

Did she ever clarify why she was crying and ruined her spray tan? I don’t follow her and forgot to watch her insta stories to see if she ever gave a reason or if it was just for attention.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

I totally understood why she wanted to get lip injections because she had the smallest/nonexistent/thinnest lips ever before. But she’s gone overboard with it...

Return to “Sarah Belle”