SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Post by Jcrewing »

Lip fillers definitely helped but she has taken it too far...

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by gooroosphailin »

Her face doesn't look proportional whatsoever

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Eh, she’s always been very unattractive. I don’t think the fillers or anything she’s done have made her look any better or worse. If they make her feel better, have at it. She’s not cute either way lol. She looked like a tiny lipped nerdy rat before, and now looks like her face is super puffy and made of clay. Her crappy makeup skills don’t help. She’s hopeless.

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

Jcrewing wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:32 pm

Lip fillers definitely helped but she has taken it too far...
The bottom left actually isn't too bad. The eyebrows are a bit much but she doesn't look bad. What she does now just makes her look puffy and greasy. Her friend/old roommate Caitlin went overboard with the lips too.

Post by Guest »

Goddamn she is so fucking ugly these days. I want to scrub her face and body raw because of how dirty she looks.

Also her boyfriend has got to be the ugliest guy I’ve ever seen. I hope they never have children because yikes to those genetics.

Post by Guest »

Her style evolution video is sad. She looked so much better as a preppy girl. This new boho look makes her look homeless and super dirty.

Post by Guest »

Bookieslove23 wrote: Her style evolution video is sad. She looked so much better as a preppy girl. This new boho look makes her look homeless and super dirty.
I couldn’t focus on anything besides her disgusting lips and her super fucked up teeth.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

I saw a comment that said something like “alternate title: evolution of your lips” :rofl: She must have deleted because I don’t see it anymore but it was getting a lot of thumbs up.

glitterngold
Learner
Learner

Post by glitterngold »

Bookieslove23 wrote: Her style evolution video is sad. She looked so much better as a preppy girl. This new boho look makes her look homeless and super dirty.
I just watched this and I haven't seen any of her videos in years. Holy crap she's changed so much. She looks like a wannabe Kylie Jenner or something in this video it's insane.

Lurker6954
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lurker6954 »

glitterngold wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:01 am
I just watched this and I haven't seen any of her videos in years. Holy crap she's changed so much. She looks like a wannabe Kylie Jenner or something in this video it's insane.
Holy shit I haven't watched her in years but watched the style evolution video and her lips are INSANE. she sounds like she has a lisp because of them

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

Wowww I haven’t watched a video of hers in YEARS! She kind of looks like she’s trying to be Megan Fox. I think she looks better than her harsh eyebrow, pursed lips days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Sarah's always been a victim of bad makeup. I think her lips would look more natural, if she toned down her entire look.

fakerthanvelveeta
Learner
Learner

Post by fakerthanvelveeta »

Stumbled on that style evolution video today and was so shocked at what she looks like now. I was distracted by the lip filler and lisp the whole time :?

And is it just me, or is she just trying to look like Kacey Musgraves? Lip filler, lash extensions, thick dark eyebrows, long dark hair with a center part, boho chic/country style, lives in Nashville... Seems like she just jumped ship to the next trend rather then actually evolving and finding her own style

nursehb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nursehb »

She drives me freaking NUTS with how she talks. You can tell she is SO uncomfortable with her teeth and she tries to show them as little as possible while talking. Hey Sarah, why don’t you go spend a couple thousand on Invisalign or veneers rather than a new ugly bag? It would be to your benefit. She also has this way of talking that I call “baby talk”. She tries to be like cute or relatable or something and she sounds like a freaking toddler speaking

nursehb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nursehb »

Gaga wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:05 pm
OMG her lip injections look terrible. Whoever did them were severely under-qualified. When you have super thin lips, but a joker-like smile, you have to inject all the way across the lips, with a bit more filler on the outer corners to balance out the smile. All her filler is focused in the center of her lips, so she looks like a duck.
Her injector is actually very prevalent and qualified. She’s very known in Nashville. However, when a client is insistent on a certain look, there is only so much you can do. When she keeps going back for more, they’re going to look worse and worse. All an injector can do is suggest that the filler is enough but it doesn’t force that person into stopping. They’ll just move on to someone else that will do it

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

nursehb wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:09 am
Gaga wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:05 pm
OMG her lip injections look terrible. Whoever did them were severely under-qualified. When you have super thin lips, but a joker-like smile, you have to inject all the way across the lips, with a bit more filler on the outer corners to balance out the smile. All her filler is focused in the center of her lips, so she looks like a duck.
Her injector is actually very prevalent and qualified. She’s very known in Nashville. However, when a client is insistent on a certain look, there is only so much you can do. When she keeps going back for more, they’re going to look worse and worse. All an injector can do is suggest that the filler is enough but it doesn’t force that person into stopping. They’ll just move on to someone else that will do it
You can refuse service. Sarah's lips back in January when I originally posted that, looked like someone under qualified did that. I wouldn't tarnish my reputation by letting someone force me into doing work that doesn't look good.

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

She just keeps looking worse with every video. :? The Express one she just posted makes her look like a cheap hooker version of Morticia Addams. On trend for Halloween, I guess?

Post by Guest »

xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:27 pm
She just keeps looking worse with every video. :? The Express one she just posted makes her look like a cheap hooker version of Morticia Addams. On trend for Halloween, I guess?
OMG on her recent IG post someone commented that her outfit looked like she could be a guest at a beetle juice dinner party. She totally didn’t mean it in a rude way, it really does look like that. Sarah replied in an extremely bitchy way that actually NO she doesn’t look like she is dressing for Halloween, she is dressed appropriately for a wedding 🤣😂 I cant with this girl. She really thinks wearing ugly expensive shit makes her Carrie Bradshaw.

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

Smores wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:00 pm
xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote: She just keeps looking worse with every video. :? The Express one she just posted makes her look like a cheap hooker version of Morticia Addams. On trend for Halloween, I guess?
OMG on her recent IG post someone commented that her outfit looked like she could be a guest at a beetle juice dinner party. She totally didn’t mean it in a rude way, it really does look like that. Sarah replied in an extremely bitchy way that actually NO she doesn’t look like she is dressing for Halloween, she is dressed appropriately for a wedding 🤣😂 I cant with this girl. She really thinks wearing ugly expensive shit makes her Carrie Bradshaw.
Oh wow. I had to go look based on that description 😂 she and her boyfriend COULD NOT possibly look anymore like tryhards than they already do. And that dress makes her look like a fat ruffly insect, not Carrie Bradshaw.

sharpielurker
Learner
Learner

Post by sharpielurker »

According to Sara Jill and kiernan are identical....in what universe?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sarah Belle”