SarahBelle93x- Part 6

pikaa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Post by pikaa »

How much more home decor/plants does she need? All of her videos have been the exact same recently.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

I guess everyone forgot about this girl lol

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker

Post by freepeoplelover_ »

nursegirl123 wrote:I guess everyone forgot about this girl lol
I honestly get sad thinking about her because she used to be my favorite. I was obsessed at the end of her preppy phase/boho transformation and wanted to go out and buy every free People item she did but her style is too far out there for me now. I think she tried too hard to be a perfect “influencer” and that makes her no longer relatable. Like instead of going out for the sole purpose of taking pictures for Instagram, take pictures of organic things you’re doing in the moment and post those. I follow people on Instagram to follow their life persay, not look at posed outfit pictures with the same 3 backgrounds.

ashh126
Talker
Talker

Post by ashh126 »

I just came here to say... her lips look horrible. that is all.

Kartoffel
Talker
Talker

Post by Kartoffel »

UseMyCode wrote:my favorite part of instagram sorting verified people's comments to the bottom is seeing Sarah kissing every blogger/ youtuber's ass in the comments on their photos LOL
Forst time poster!

I‘m new to this girl, so sorry if this was discussed already but has anyone seen this video of a girl talking about rude youtubers she met? From minute 3 onwards she is talking about Sarah. So apparently Sarah is kind of a bitch to youtubers smaller than her - probably because she‘s afraid they are kissing her ass, which this girl wasn‘t even trying to do.

After watching that video I came here and read your comment - so she does the same to bigger youtubers? I instantly dislike her, why do people have to be so rude to others? Bitch..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

gossipgirl30
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirl30 »

omg the lisp and acne in the last video :o :o :o :o

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

Kartoffel wrote:
UseMyCode wrote:my favorite part of instagram sorting verified people's comments to the bottom is seeing Sarah kissing every blogger/ youtuber's ass in the comments on their photos LOL
Forst time poster!

I‘m new to this girl, so sorry if this was discussed already but has anyone seen this video of a girl talking about rude youtubers she met? From minute 3 onwards she is talking about Sarah. So apparently Sarah is kind of a bitch to youtubers smaller than her - probably because she‘s afraid they are kissing her ass, which this girl wasn‘t even trying to do.

After watching that video I came here and read your comment - so she does the same to bigger youtubers? I instantly dislike her, why do people have to be so rude to others? Bitch..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
It’s honestly karma. Her channel is a sinking ship. Plus Sarah doesn’t have that many subscribers to where she should have a big head about it. Many people who have been on YT a few years have way more subscribers than her. She’s totally snobby I think people see right through her. . For no reason. I don’t even think she’s attractive at all. Especially with that Acne and horrible lip injections. Don’t even get me started on her wardrobe.
I think people could see that she was a Bitch in real life. Plus she’s never said thank for to her subscribers. She never does giveaways. If she does it’s those ones that make you follow a million people. Her social blade said she lost 839 subscribers. She’s ungrateful.
Plus her channel doesn’t really have direction. She’s just uploads randomly. She also doesn’t really have a thing. She likes fashion I guess. But I wouldn’t follow her for fashion advice. She’s horrible at makeup so idk why she even uploads makeup tutorials. 10 year olds are better at eyebrows than her.

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

Typical washed up "beauty guru" that only likes subscribers that lick her asshole and anyone with any commentary or criticism is a hater. *Yawn*

"Why am I gonna post if people aren't going to like what I'm posting?" She really doesn't understand that she's an unlikeable person. Every time I watch a video of hers (which is a rarity) she just comes off so nasty- she sounds perpetually annoyed. She hates her job, but she won't quit because she knows it is the easiest money she'll ever make in her life!

TheMaineFan8123
Learner
Learner

Post by TheMaineFan8123 »

Her lips and teeth look jacked in her newest video. I don't see how her lips look that bad because of a canker sore?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

OMG her lip injections look terrible. Whoever did them were severely under-qualified. When you have super thin lips, but a joker-like smile, you have to inject all the way across the lips, with a bit more filler on the outer corners to balance out the smile. All her filler is focused in the center of her lips, so she looks like a duck.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

How lazy and sloppy can this chick get? Does she have no shame?Image

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

I actually don't think she looks that bad in that picture. For once her lips don't looks as cartoonish as they normally do. Maybe it is the angle?

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

her lips look fine there. the problem is the fake tanner fiasco happening on her legs.

thevoiceoftea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thevoiceoftea »

I hadn't watched her in a while and happened upon one of her videos.... oh my god, her lips are horrible. Not only do they emphasize her less than perfect teeth, I feel like she has a super bad lisp because of it too.

friendsxforeverx20
Stalker
Stalker

Post by friendsxforeverx20 »

Similar speech to everyone else's... First time poster, long time lurker. I have followed this girl for YEARS (2013), and FINALLY unfollowed her last week. I have no idea what took me so long, despite the obvious that her account is like a train wreck - It is so painful to watch, but you can't stop looking. I feel bad for commenting on her outward appearance but to me she just looks so, greasy (dirty)? Every Instagram picture I can't help but notice how shiny (note, not healthy) her hair and face are. I truly wonder if that's due to a lack of hygiene (I mean she lays in bed, eats fast food and drinks soda all day from what she is posting on Insta) or if she just doesn't care enough to put effort into her content. Which is such a shame because she has a lot of potential!

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

All she does is complain. Today she’s begging for likes on her instagram post because it took her ~so long~ to take the picture.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

Okay so I’m so dead! So Sarah posted a morning routine/ q and a! It has the title of spilling the tea or something along those lines. I highly recommend you watch so you can laugh lol
Sarah complains the entire time that she hates her job pretty much. She’s complaining about the old days on YT. She’s also saying everyone is so mean because she posts the same thing.
She also said she’s only posts what she wants and people aren’t responding well to it. No shit? It’s her job she should post what people ask of her. She’s so ungrateful. Then she said I can only take so much. She also said she doesn’t post because “haters are so mean” oh cry me a river. Just because someone leaves a comment that isn’t kissing your ass doesn’t mean they’re haters. It means they’re telling you how to improve. She should be taking the advice of her subscribers.

Post by Guest »

Her luxury bag collection I can’t. What is that outfit she’s wearing while showing the bag?! What is the point of the basket bag? How practical can that be. None of these fit her style so it’s so weird to see her have these.. they don’t really match her boho mess of a look

Post by Guest »

Also that tiny ass Chloe bag retailed for over $700 and all she can fit is one tampon,wallet, hot sauce, and that’s about it! Wtf why spend that for a bag that can’t fit your stuff!

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

She needs way more filler in her bottom lip. Your top lip isn't supposed to be larger than your bottom lip. Those glasses don't help her at all. She looks like a creep.

Her handbag collection looks incredibly crusty.

Return to “Sarah Belle”