Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Post by corazondemelon1 »

VBeachgirl wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:24 pm
Can someone explain how she seems to have a glam (or at least hybrid) set of lash extensions yet the color of them is so light they look like normal light colored lashes sans mascara..? It bugs the shit out of me for some reason.
I highly doubt she cleans them like she's supposed to. That must be accumulated makeup. You're supposed to clean your extensions twice a day. She seems kinda lazy.

Firefitt
Learner
Learner

Post by Firefitt »

Did anyone catch her trip to Miami?? How in the hell did she think it was okay to go to Florida during one of the biggest COVID spikes for ~content~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Firefitt wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:01 pm
Did anyone catch her trip to Miami?? How in the hell did she think it was okay to go to Florida during one of the biggest COVID spikes for ~content~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People are so dumb. Meanwhile I'm reading about how a lot of younger people have been sick since March and are likely to have chronic issues stemming from this, people are so focused on how most people aren't dying but aren't talking about how for a lot of people it also isn't just being sick for two weeks either. Hopefully all these people running around have good insurance, esp. the ones who work for themselves like Sarah.

femmebrulee
Stalker
Stalker

Post by femmebrulee »

I could go on all day about this girl. I started following her during my preppy phase, and now hate-follow her, but even that is becoming tiresome.

My biggest issue with her is how gd bitchy she is to people who try to interact with her. She just has this air of superiority that I think she believes to be confidence? She thinks she has this coolgirl personality, when really it just comes of as mean af.

Also, is someone going to tell her that the 70s aesthetic is VERY popular right now and she’s not doing anything new? You’re not iconic, you’re not original, and your entire personality is the Walmart version of whatever is en vogue at the moment. you can try to cover it up, but your lack of intelligence, skill, humility, and style are glaringly obvious.

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

I used to think she was cute but now she just seems SO DIRTY. Her long scraggly greasy hair makes her look like the girl from The Ring. And the makeup caked on over the horrible acne and the fact that her mouth tries and fails to stretch over her bottom teeth because of so much filler and Botox... ugh it’s so bad. And the fake tan she still hasn’t learned how to apply properly. She’s a train wreck. Her decorating taste is awful but to each their own on that. Not my cup of tea but if she likes it then good for her. It’s just the lack of hygiene and cleanliness I can’t look past. Her skin is awful she needs a dermatologist stat, not just the girl she pays to pump filler into her face.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

She mentioned how people have said her fillers age her and I fully agree. Her face just looks off and I'm pretty sure it's the cheek filler specifically. Her lips aren't bad on their own imo but when she talks they look weird if that makes sense.

Canadiangirlx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Canadiangirlx »

She botched her face.. it looks awful

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

IS anyone gonna talk about her engagement or ring? I really like her ring. I watched her mukbang and I guess it’s cool she’s being open about wanting sponsors for her wedding but it was still kind of tacky.

It just seemed like she is doing everything’s for her wedding for the vibe and aesthetic then being what she wants or for her love/relationship.

Return to “Sarah Belle”