Sarahbelle93x Part 4

becky2292
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 4

Post by becky2292 »

Storage Room... would hate to see what her room looks like that she lives in when she is at school. I am guessing it is super gross too

laurenashley
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenashley »

Storage room does not equal slobby. There is no excuse for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meglbell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by meglbell »

I was rewatching some of her older videos. She still seemed decently nice and somewhat humble in this one.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

LOL we all know that isnt storage... She has ALWAYS had a messy room... Thats why she denied ever doing a room tour years ago. A lot of her early videos you could see her dresser and a mess everywhere

pinkpeony01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pinkpeony01 »

ugggh that's just what we need in LA another basic white girl whose "all about that cali life"

bows0verbros
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bows0verbros »

I can't believe she's going on a trip with other bloggers this weekend.
She's not even a blogger.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I know! And they got a ton of free stuff. Just what ms greedy needs.

But yeah...she's not a blogger.

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

Have any of you seen her latest video on clear skin? I would definitely not take her advice on how to get clear skin. It looked like she was using the Clarisonic, Foreo, and the Clinique brush all the same day. I am sure she was just doing this for the sake of the video, but it can't possibly be good to exfoliate your skin that much in one day.

becky2292
Debater
Debater

Post by becky2292 »

She doesn't take care of her skin. I bet she never washes her makeup brushes or throws away old makeup that isn't good for you. She doesn't eat a healthy diet, and she probably doesn't really care for her skin like you should.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Sarah is definitely one of those girls who sleeps in her makeup.

thisgirl321
Learner
Learner

Post by thisgirl321 »

Y'all need to go follow kristalinn14 on snapchat right now. She's one of the bloggers on the trip and you can really tell how Sarah is the hotness of the group. You can thank me later :rofl:

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

thisgirl321 wrote:Y'all need to go follow kristalinn14 on snapchat right now. She's one of the bloggers on the trip and you can really tell how Sarah is the hotness of the group. You can thank me later :rofl:
:rofl: She isn't the prettiest drunk

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Oh god post the pictures here LOL. I don't use snapchat

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

What is this trip she's on? Is it for "preppy southern bloggers"? It looks that way. Is it sponsored? Every tweet she posts has #SonestaHHI or @SonestaHHI in it. That's where they're staying.

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_nicole »

Yeah, pretty sure it's sponsered. Why is she even there? She doesn't blog?

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

stars&rockets08 wrote:What is this trip she's on? Is it for "preppy southern bloggers"? It looks that way. Is it sponsored? Every tweet she posts has #SonestaHHI or @SonestaHHI in it. That's where they're staying.
I believe it's sponsored by Jack Rogers, which I find hysterical because byebyebye has found that like 1/2 of Sarah's Jacks are knock-offs

laurenashley
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenashley »

oceanic wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:What is this trip she's on? Is it for "preppy southern bloggers"? It looks that way. Is it sponsored? Every tweet she posts has #SonestaHHI or @SonestaHHI in it. That's where they're staying.
I believe it's sponsored by Jack Rogers, which I find hysterical because byebyebye has found that like 1/2 of Sarah's Jacks are knock-offs
Looked like it was sponsored by the hotel and all the companies who provided gifts. The girl in her video set it up for the four of them and got all the sponsors to provide gifts and the hotel to provide lodging and food.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

laurenashley wrote:
oceanic wrote:
Looked like it was sponsored by the hotel and all the companies who provided gifts. The girl in her video set it up for the four of them and got all the sponsors to provide gifts and the hotel to provide lodging and food.

Idk how they managed to get some of that stuff. They got like several hundred dollars worth of kendra scott jewelry (sarah got a $150 ring from their new collection).

laurenashley
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenashley »

byebyebye1 wrote:
laurenashley wrote:
oceanic wrote:

Idk how they managed to get some of that stuff. They got like several hundred dollars worth of kendra scott jewelry (sarah got a $150 ring from their new collection).
Probably has to do with the fact that Sarah has been sponsored multiple times for YouTube videos by Kendra. For some reason they love her which pisses me off because I would never choose her to be the face of my company. I'm sure she has brought in a boat load of sales for them though.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

laurenashley wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:
laurenashley wrote:
Probably has to do with the fact that Sarah has been sponsored multiple times for YouTube videos by Kendra. For some reason they love her which pisses me off because I would never choose her to be the face of my company. I'm sure she has brought in a boat load of sales for them though.

Yeah she honestly doesn't deserve to get that jewelry for free. She should have to pay like everyone else. Also I've said before, kendra scott is a very successful company. They have celebrity clients (Mindy kaling wears kendra earrings like every episode of her show), and others. They don't need sarah (who has like no subscribers compared to everyone else).

Return to “Sarah Belle”