MissChievous

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

MissChievous

Post by handmadedolly »

She couldn't afford a trip to NY and stumped on people who deserved it more than she did but she can afford a whole month in Indonesia? God, her hypocrisy is annoying!

irethancalimon
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

MissChievous

Post by irethancalimon »

Have you guys seen her latest video?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the sounds she would make after every bite. MMmmmmmmooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm OMG

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Re: MissChievous

Post by londonhermit »

Yes Lord I did and I felt a substantial amount of second hand embarrassment for her. She didn't have to taste test it she is not on food network. Most humans on this planet have tasted a wrap with various fillings. I watched this and thought to myself she was better off when she was fat. This "new" Julia is as disingenuous as they come. I miss the old youtube with the old makeup junkies. I remember when you could go to youtube and see old tv shows uploaded and watch music videos. Now it's just sponsorship and/or self promotion just because.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

She couldn't afford a trip to NY and stumped on people who deserved it more than she did but she can afford a whole month in Indonesia? God, her hypocrisy is annoying!

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CountessOfPerth »

londonhermit wrote:Yes Lord I did and I felt a substantial amount of second hand embarrassment for her. She didn't have to taste test it she is not on food network. Most humans on this planet have tasted a wrap with various fillings. I watched this and thought to myself she was better off when she was fat. This "new" Julia is as disingenuous as they come. I miss the old youtube with the old makeup junkies. I remember when you could go to youtube and see old tv shows uploaded and watch music videos. Now it's just sponsorship and/or self promotion just because.
EXACTLY. She could have just ended with all the prepared meals. Like, I don't need to see you eat, darling...I'm perfectly capable.

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Re: MissChevious

Post by londonhermit »

Not at all surprised. I wonder what her boyfriend does for a living that might have something to do with it. Living in Switzerland is not cheap and if she can just quit her job and "vlog" full time he must make a decent amount of money. I also get the feeling that she is pretty cheap or least she will save her money where she can(i.e. begging for a free trip).

JuliaWinston

Post by JuliaWinston »

Those bites were HUGE! I hope she doesn't eat like that in public.

glitterbaby77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by glitterbaby77 »

Yaaaap. There she goes....again on a trip to Indonesia in a month. She really wasn't on one for a while :raging:

glitterbaby77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by glitterbaby77 »

I was watching a German TV report about Simon Desou (also a youtuber) about few months ago, and they said he earns 8 000 € a month and he bought himself a penthouse in a German city. And they both have a similair number of subscribers so everything is possible that she earns that much money. She also has 100 000 subscribers more then Simon. She buys on and on!!!! All the trips, the new car, clothes, expensive make up, new camera, lighting etc.....

shakeitoff
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shakeitoff »

JWinston wrote:Those bites were HUGE! I hope she doesn't eat like that in public.
HAH! The food actually looked good, but damn did she take huge bites, which only resulted in awful chewing faces.

Fuzzy Lego

Post by Fuzzy Lego »

nothingwrong wrote:

A friend of mine that travelled all over Asia for about 6-8 months in some of the "poorer places", for lack of a better term. He said he was pretty inexpensive and wasn't expecting to be away that long. She doesn't strike me as the type to spend lavish amounts on a trip so she's probably doing it on the cheap.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Fuzzy Lego wrote:
nothingwrong wrote:

A friend of mine that travelled all over Asia for about 6-8 months in some of the "poorer places", for lack of a better term. He said he was pretty inexpensive and wasn't expecting to be away that long. She doesn't strike me as the type to spend lavish amounts on a trip so she's probably doing it on the cheap.
We'll see on her awful blogs. Yes those places are cheap to travel in but not cheap to travel to, and she won't be living in a guest house. She'll be in one of the nicer, expensive hotels, for sure.

macnw20
Learner
Learner

Post by macnw20 »

nothingwrong wrote:

This is exactly my problem with her. She's a fake. And like i said on the old board.. if you get a photo of her makeup and blow it up, its a mess.. uneven, streaky and messy. I call it 50'footer makeup.. looks great from 50 feet away.. I wonder how it she can't afford NY but can go for a month to Idonesia? Must be NICE.. her worshipers are nothing but lemmings.. one day, she will get what she deserves.

shadowlurker
Informer
Informer

MissChievous.tv

Post by shadowlurker »

I didn't see a topic about Julia on here yet so I thought I'd make one.

Did anyone watch her new video? How stuck up can you be? UGH!
"No, I don't have a favorite video on YT but if you wan to see MY favorite looks.." Not everything's revolving around YOU, Julia.

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: MissChievous.tv

Post by Sonia »

She's just an egocentric bitch. There, I said it.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

There are two topics about her already, can one of the mods merge them?

shadowlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by shadowlurker »

Aw, I checked 2 times - I didn't see it! :( Sorry!

lielievoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lielievoss »

She is a super bitch! my nine year old niece is a twitter follower of hers and she replied to something the wench said and instead of being polite she told my niece to learn how to spell before she tried to talk to her.

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

Lielievoss was it before or after her weightloss? Just wondering because she seems to be trying to be chipper and nicer after her weightloss. She reminds me of PinkieCharm in that they are both asses but at least Pinkiecharm owns hers.

lielievoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lielievoss »

londonhermit wrote:Lielievoss was it before or after her weightloss? Just wondering because she seems to be trying to be chipper and nicer after her weightloss. She reminds me of PinkieCharm in that they are both asses but at least Pinkiecharm owns hers.
it was a few weeks ago.

Return to “Julia Graf”