Superdelusional Standard Poodle - Julia Graf Part 5

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Superdelusional Standard Poodle - Julia Graf Part 5

Post by Dandelion »

Yey wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:33 am
I’ve just checked and Simone Simons doesn’t follow her back in the new account. Oof.
I know they made a couple of videos together in the past, but are they close friends? I wonder what they would talk about if they spoke on the phone today. Simone has a child and a career as a singer and she manages to fill her feed with impressions from video- and photo shoots, beauty tutorials (even if they are endorsements), and the occasional personal and political posts. Julia struggles to remain consistent with anything. They live in different worlds.

kevavz
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by kevavz »

It's interesting that Julia made that channel to be her nature vlog channel or whatever and she hasn't even posted since January now

Justfornow7
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Justfornow7 »

Hello all! My first post ever, never wanted to actually post but just made an account just so I can share my thoughts. I can not believe this woman, she made a new video, I think her longest yet on the perfume channel, just to COMPLAIN for 22 minutes straight. This just fascinates me, I mean, it was one thing to do this on her main channel after years with her regular audience, but just complaining about how hard it is to buy perfumes and so on is not the best way to atract and build a career with perfume videos and she is not convincing this is a passion of hers, I for one just see a dull self-entitled person with no purpose on the platform, hungry to jump one a quick trend. Just wow.

Wizart
Debater
Debater

Post by Wizart »

I think it's safe to say that her youtube career/income is dead. 3 months since the last video of her" life in switzerland" and two since her hyped up perfume channel. Twitter account also seems dead in terms of how much response she gets from her posts, even where she asks questions. Curious if she will bother with a goodbye video or just disappear and never post a new one again.

kevavz
Debater
Debater

Post by kevavz »

Wizart wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:11 am
since her hyped up perfume channel
Was her perfume channel hyped up?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Wow, she actually hasn't posted on any of her channels for many months, even Instagram. Her last post was to inform the world, that she is thin. I guess that's still her biggest issue and greatest accomplishment. I wonder what she's doing with herself, between cross fit, fasting for 36 hours only to binge on desserts, etc. Oh, maybe she wears one of her 65 random perfumes and admires herself in the mirror. Just wow.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

... It's funny that Julia's mom and sister manage to maintain rather sophisticated Instagram feeds with beautiful photos, while Julia, who claims this as her passion and profession, does not. What the feck is going on there?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Dandelion wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:18 am
... It's funny that Julia's mom and sister manage to maintain rather sophisticated Instagram feeds with beautiful photos, while Julia, who claims this as her passion and profession, does not. What the feck is going on there?
I had forgotten about her. I liked her a long time ago but hadn’t heard anything out of her. I read some of the latest posts and realized that I hadn’t even thought about her. What happened to her?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

If she wants to deceive people about her figure, she needs to learn how to photoshop better. She is fooling no one with the sloppy job she did editing her legs. If you don't like the way you look, don't post pictures of yourself on the internet. Or learn to take a decent, flattering photo. Geez.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That doesn’t look too good. :o

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

tar wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:41 pm
That doesn’t look too good. :o
Maybe she thinks people won't notice if they view Instagram using their phones. But even on a small screen you can see the muddled skin and uniform background color. In full size it's obvious.

This bit looks weird as well. That weird line cutting into her arm. Why would she do that?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

As long as she’s been using social media sites. Surely she can do better. :?

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

Have you seen her last post on Instagram ?

I think she divorced her husband (or he divorced her). Her wedding content + engagement announcement video is gone of YouTube ...

No instastory from home for ages now. She only posts (rare) pictures outside.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

ilikeitlikethat wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:26 pm

I think she divorced her husband (or he divorced her). Her wedding content + engagement announcement video is gone of YouTube ...

Wow, that is juicy gossip for a change! It would also explain the extremely long absences. Is she going to stay in Switzerland or go back to Canada? What about the giant poodle? I wonder if she will be less annoying after the split.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Dandelion wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:04 pm
[quote=ilikeitlikethat post_id=4456449 time=<a href="tel:1638836813">1638836813</a> user_id=17595]

Wow, that is juicy gossip for a change! It would also explain the extremely long absences. Is she going to stay in Switzerland or go back to Canada? What about the giant poodle? I wonder if she will be less annoying after the split.
[/quote]

Something that is actually interesting. I would like to know the answers to @Dandelion’s questions too.
Thanks for posting the tea @ilikeitlikethat. :love2:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

She has begun to post stories more regularly on her "photography" account. Ugh, she's really in love with images of her heavily filtered / edited face. She must know she is not nearly as pretty as she looks in those stories? We all know what she looks like. I never understood what makes people alter images of themselves that much. Photoshopping a pimple or something is fine, but why make yourself look like a completely different person? In one of her stories she was in the top floor of a house with a pointed roof. The house she lived in with her husband had a flat roof as far as I know. Does this mean she actually moved out? She posted that she spent her birthday with her best friend, Odin.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Julia sustained another serious injury while working out. Her strict exercise regime will be interrupted for some time and at the moment she is not even able to walk her dog. She says she knows she is going to gain weight because of this. I remember writing ages ago on this thread that she should try to get sensible eating habits in place instead of relying on physical activity to keep her weight down. I really think she has a big problem with her body, her weight, and food. Her workouts always seemed very rigorous. I get that she began to enjoy cross fit and lifting as she got better at it, but it seems to be about her weight way too much.
I'm not even sure she will put on much weight during a period of inactivity. Athletes don't suddenly get fat when they are incapacitated by injury. Your good muscle mass will work for you for a long time before your body changes. But for Julia it always seems to be all about her looks. I wish she had some other purpose in life.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

no rings on either hand.
she must be really splitting from Bjorn
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

sleep84 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:42 am

no rings on either hand.
she must be really splitting from Bjorn
Good. I'm sure he can do better.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Looks aren’t everything in life. Hasn’t she realized that yet? It seems that she hasn’t found the sweet spot in life regarding looks,
exercise, eating and so on. As you get older things change for everyone. You have to accept it. She never has and it’s only going to
get worse as time marches on. She has to be realistic.

Return to “Julia Graf”