Continue here....

Vojvodkinja
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissChievous Part 2

Post by Vojvodkinja »

I've just seen the Kendall Jenner makeup video. Horror! She looks like she's been dead for a few days.
"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art." Ralph Waldo

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

The look doesn't suit the shape of her eyes, she dragged the brown way too much on the outside. And it looks weird on Kendall as well, tbh.

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

Two things gathered from her new vid:
- I don't like her style/fashion sense at all;
- I imagined her doing the Bunny 'Does this thing really work?' schtick for some reason. Not a good vision (and I actually like Bunny).

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

I skipped through the review video of the 14 hour vid but she looked like she had boozed it up when she had come back from being out at the end, you could totally tell...lmao.
:love2: :love2:

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Can she please do something with her fringe?! It's so annoying, that she touches her hair every 2 minutes...

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

lol at her pimping MUFE HD foundation. what is this, 2008?

mina
Learner
Learner

Post by mina »

Oh. My. Dear. Her New outfit video is strange.
didnt like any of them.
First one: she look chubby.
2nd: Cameltoe...

what happened with her sport ambition? She gained quite a lot of weight, didnt she?

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Urgh, most of the pieces she wore looked good on their own, but the outfits were strange. It made her look bigger than she is, which is strange, since she made so much effort to get healthy and loose weight, even if some of it (not a terribly big amount) came back in the last couple of months. Also, the posing seemed kinda forced and awkward.

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

Spring lookbook - what the f? She has definitely gain a lot of weight, I'm guessing she's size 40 or 42 which is size 8 or 10 in USA. I'm inbetween 40 and 42 and I look somewhat similar. Considering I'm about Julia's heigth (176 cm - 5'9'') I'm guessing she's somwhere between 73-78 kg or 160 - 171 pound.

As for clothes, first one was kinda cute, hated the pants in the second look, and the third one - just awful. No need for scarf that long if you're wearing that skirt which has light material. And the coral and gray... She should have paired that skirt with more fitting shirt, and a different color, maybe peach. The last one was ok, I could see myself wearing it.

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

The red skirt I don't like, others were ok.

I also think she gained some weight. Maybe it's muscles, she has been talking about gym.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

esslyt wrote:Spring lookbook - what the f? She has definitely gain a lot of weight, I'm guessing she's size 40 or 42 which is size 8 or 10 in USA. I'm inbetween 40 and 42 and I look somewhat similar. Considering I'm about Julia's heigth (176 cm - 5'9'') I'm guessing she's somwhere between 73-78 kg or 160 - 171 pound.

As for clothes, first one was kinda cute, hated the pants in the second look, and the third one - just awful. No need for scarf that long if you're wearing that skirt which has light material. And the coral and gray... She should have paired that skirt with more fitting shirt, and a different color, maybe peach. The last one was ok, I could see myself wearing it.
No way she is so skinny. She is at least a 44 if not a 46 if she is that tall. To be a 40 and almost 1.80 m you have to be heidi klum constitution, no way.

what's with the spreading of legs? why does she have to go into splits like that? :? aaaaaawkward.
HORRIBLE trousers in the second look. not only they had a very bad cut in the front (she looked baggy in her crotch area! :roll: )

Please, my granny in her apron used to dress herself with more finesse.

I kept watching the video for the view.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She's not 44 or 46. If you are approximately her size, as I am, then you know you're lying :D
She's 40 in the pants area, I'm pretty sure, but not more.
In the upper area she's 38/M, because I'm that size and she's got way narrower shoulders than I do.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

Oh dear... So much second-hand embarrassment from her outfit video!

What's with the poses? She's trying too hard to appeal to a younger audience. It looks so fake! :?

I couldn't resist so I made a gif of one of those WTF moments:

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

I thought her legs looked good, some of the styling wasn't that flattering to all her hard work to tone up and lose weight.

The posing and such was super awkward, hoooolllllly shit. Honest to god, it was a good idea but just so badly done. Maybe if she had been doing something on her balcony, like setting a table, or working on her plants or something it wouldn't have come off so awkward and unnatural posing...yikes man.
:love2: :love2:

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I don't care if she's skinny or not, she can't change that face, cold bitchy attitude, and terrible style.

She's probably the worst I've seen next to MakeupGeek and VintageorTacky as for beauty guru's who try to do fashion hauls and outfit looks. Julia just has no style and doesn't know how to put together an outfit. Some of her pieces are fine, but once she puts them on she makes everything look so tacky and dated. So embarrassing for this almost 40 year old woman to be doing videos like this. These guru's need to leave the fashion to real fashion bloggers.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Oh come on "real fashion bloggers"?
Fashion blogging is shit as much as youtubeing, let's not make it a special profession requiring talents and educations.

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

Anyone seen her new video on vlog channel? Her search for the wedding dress? Any comments?

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

Shinichi
Talker
Talker

Post by Shinichi »

sleep84 wrote:
esslyt wrote:Spring lookbook - what the f? She has definitely gain a lot of weight, I'm guessing she's size 40 or 42 which is size 8 or 10 in USA. I'm inbetween 40 and 42 and I look somewhat similar. Considering I'm about Julia's heigth (176 cm - 5'9'') I'm guessing she's somwhere between 73-78 kg or 160 - 171 pound.

No way she is so skinny. She is at least a 44 if not a 46 if she is that tall. To be a 40 and almost 1.80 m you have to be heidi klum constitution, no way.

what's with the spreading of legs? why does she have to go into splits like that? :? aaaaaawkward.
HORRIBLE trousers in the second look. not only they had a very bad cut in the front (she looked baggy in her crotch area! :roll: )

Please, my granny in her apron used to dress herself with more finesse.

I kept watching the video for the view.
I'm even taller than Julia (1,80 m) and when I was a size 46 I weighed around 100 kilos. She is tall but not crazy tall to pull off that much weight. Most models who are around 1,80 m weigh 55 - 58 kilos.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

poulet wrote:She's not 44 or 46. If you are approximately her size, as I am, then you know you're lying :D
She's 40 in the pants area, I'm pretty sure, but not more.
In the upper area she's 38/M, because I'm that size and she's got way narrower shoulders than I do.
I'm not that tall, but I'm that "wide" I guess.
It's weird what you girls say, I'm just going ot drop it, but 38 and 40 are soooooo skinny. It's unbelievable.
A friend of mine, size of jeans 46 she is around 65 kilos.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Return to “Julia Graf”