Kayla JockStrapCrotch Lashae - Part 35

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kayla JockStrapCrotch Lashae - Part 35

Post by blahblah20 »

What the heck is up with the way this girl talks? "I've been really vibing with the peas recently". Her vocabulary is seriously embarrassing.

anesidora317
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by anesidora317 »

musiclover55 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:01 pm
Dang they fixed the site and y’all really not coming back :sadm:
The discord is no more so it might take awhile for people to come back here.

QueenoftheCookie
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenoftheCookie »

I'm just trying to figure out where to post and catch up on this hot mess known as Kayla! Sheeeh....
I did have a chance to check out the "hair journey" video, and I was too through when she dropped that baby picture....Lawd why did she do that! I know it's wrong to think this but....she wasn't a cute baby. Like I've said before, it would be nice, and beneficial to her, if she did a real hair journey. Educate herself on different products and learning what will work best for her hair. She's so stuck on curl pattern and making sure people don't think her hair is tightly coiled or kinky.
She needs to hook up with a good stylist and allow them to guide her to healthier hair. Cut all that damage out of her hair, get a good deep conditioning weekly routine, find some good protective styles, and stop trying dumb stuff that's only damaging her hair.
She still of course needs to get into therapy because her self hate is real and carrying around that hate for so many years, only therapy will help her!

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Post by peepthetea »

She finally cut her hair! She can profit off her journey if she is smart about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccam91_
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by ccam91_ »

peepthetea wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:50 pm
She finally cut her hair! She can profit off her journey if she is smart about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About dam time. So I guess her hair journey starts again? At least this time there’s not much she can do but just wait till it grows!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Okay….. I didn’t realize that Kayla’s thread had died out. I thought I would see if there’s interest in her still on GG.

I watched some of her recent content. She’s going to the gym and talking about how work is so important to her. She couldn’t
even do a decent vlogmas for her viewers. I seen a lot of complaints calling her out for lack of content and general laziness even
though she says she’s all about work, hustling and making money. She had a man in her videos that her viewers were trying to
figure out exactly who he was. Why wasn’t she showing his face? More later when I have time to watch more of her content.

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

Post by willtwerkforbooks »

I find her eating choices not to be the healthiest although she seems to act like she’s really doing something when it comes to cooking. She makes packaged rice by Uncle Ben’s? It’s not hard to cook up some brown or jasmine rice which would be healthier options. Also she added soooo much butter to her meal just to make up for her calories consumed that day. I understand if the spread she used is probably a “healthier” choice but still I don’t know how anyone could have eaten that 🤮
📼 I have to return some videotapes 📼

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t understand her food choices. Does she not know how to cook good food? Is it just a time crunch or laziness? She could have
made a healthier and tastier rice choice. That just didn’t look good to me either.

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker

Post by currywiththeshot »

haven’t watched her in years she looks like ej johnson now lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why doesn’t she wear the right size of workout wear? She often has on the wrong size trying to get a certain look but she just looks
wrong in them. Doesn’t she know what size she really is?

Justmeandmyself
Learner
Learner

Post by Justmeandmyself »

What other forums have called her out? I honestly cannot watch her because she doesn't put in any effort into her work. The workout videos are lame and lacking as she's trying to gain a "bigger butt" as her goal :rofl:. Full face of makeup for the gym and a very minimal breakfast. Nothing she cooks is healthy...prepackaged is never healthy. The California vibe doesn't work in the DMV. Glad this forum reopened :D <3

Justmeandmyself
Learner
Learner

Re: Eating Choices
I honestly believe she may have a form of ED.
I find her eating choices not to be the healthiest although she seems to act like she’s really doing something when it comes to cooking. She makes packaged rice by Uncle Ben’s? It’s not hard to cook up some brown or jasmine rice which would be healthier options. Also she added soooo much butter to her meal just to make up for her calories consumed that day. I understand if the spread she used is probably a “healthier” choice but still I don’t know how anyone could have eaten that 🤮
[/quote]

Justmeandmyself
Learner
Learner

Let's talk workout clothing... it's hideous. Have you noticed other YTs are getting brandwear sponsorships that Kayla has featured on her channel that she PAID for? The seam up the bum is gross and not attractive. Also, Blessed protein powder must have did a mass callout for sponsorship because several YTers are/have been marketing this for awhile. :? :|
tar wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:01 pm
Why doesn’t she wear the right size of workout wear? She often has on the wrong size trying to get a certain look but she just looks
wrong in them. Doesn’t she know what size she really is?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Justmeandmyself wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:09 pm
What other forums have called her out? I honestly cannot watch her because she doesn't put in any effort into her work. The workout videos are lame and lacking as she's trying to gain a "bigger butt" as her goal :rofl:. Full face of makeup for the gym and a very minimal breakfast. Nothing she cooks is healthy...prepackaged is never healthy. The California vibe doesn't work in the DMV. Glad this forum reopened :D <3
There is an active discussion on discord. It also looks like the ladies at Lipstick Alley still discuss her too. I need to drop back in
over there and see what they are saying about her. There’s a couple of places to look. I don’t know what the ladies at Lipstick
Alley are saying because I checked just to see if there were threads on her and to make sure they are still discussing her. I know
the ladies over on discord are calling her out. Many of them used to post here before the board went down for awhile.
Last edited by tar on Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Look better

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

I really find this girl to be cringey most of the time. She’s so obsessed with gaining a big butt it’s just so obnoxious. Does this girl actually have any hobbies? All she does is eat, workout and do social media.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have been watching her and it seems she has nothing else going on in her life. At all.

Justmeandmyself
Learner
Learner

I thought I was the only one who thought this. Very obsessive with everything she does. I want to see what her boyfriend looks like. Plus, she's not getting sponsored like other YTers... makes you think.

willtwerkforbooks wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:46 pm
I really find this girl to be cringey most of the time. She’s so obsessed with gaining a big butt it’s just so obnoxious. Does this girl actually have any hobbies? All she does is eat, workout and do social media.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why won’t she show the boyfriend? What’s with that? I want to see him too.

Justmeandmyself
Learner
Learner

I think it's because if something were to happen or they don't stay in a relationship, she would have to take the video down.. So that is probably why she's always kind of fading him out of the picture. But I'm getting weird vibes, totally weird vibes. :rofl:

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

She be flexing so hard… looks as if she’s gonna throw her hip out one of these days. She exaggerates her figure sooo much 🙄

Return to “Kayla Lashae”