Kayla LaSameThingEveryDay (Akaydoll) ~ Part 29

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaSameThingEveryDay (Akaydoll) ~ Part 29

Post by ShannonQT85 »

collegegirl2011 wrote:Okay I don't eat seafood nor have I ever watched anyone eat seafood but is it normal to dip your entire fucking HAND into the sauce? Like that's repulsive, think about the nasties under her finger nails that she's mixing into her sauce. I have never witnessed something so vile before, I'm shook that someone can eat this way.
I can’t believe she put this video on the internet...that was one of the grossest things I’ve ever watched. She had sauce dribbling down her chin constantly....hands dunked in a bowl of sauce as big as her huge ass head...and chewing with her mouth open while slurping....wtf. Disgusting

NaviLondyn
Debater
Debater

Post by NaviLondyn »

This video was so disgusting and really made her look like a pig! Not to mention there was no seasoning anywhere to be found except her “sauce.” Idk but me and everyone else I know puts seasoning on stuff whether there’s sauce or not. The bland look was making me sick.

ChickonRules
Talker
Talker

Post by ChickonRules »

"I should marry myself because I'm such a good cook"? Wow, she is really self absorbed if she wants to marry herself. How does cooking the seafood without any flavouring make her a good cook? :?

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

I've only seen a few of her videos because I can't stand the way she eats, but is she trying to copy Trisha Paytas? From what I've seen this is exactly how she eats in her mukbang videos. I enjoy watching mukbang but not if someone is going to eat like this. It's not enjoyable to watch at all.

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

Her latest IG post is another level of cringe. You're in your room half-naked with a camera and a dog, WHAT. IS. SO. FUNNY? You can't take a candid of yourself, Makayla.

Going back to lurking now, but oof.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

anesidora317 wrote:I've only seen a few of her videos because I can't stand the way she eats, but is she trying to copy Trisha Paytas? From what I've seen this is exactly how she eats in her mukbang videos. I enjoy watching mukbang but not if someone is going to eat like this. It's not enjoyable to watch at all.
She's trying to copy bloveslife another mukbang channel, she's known for seafood boils and kayla mentioned her in the other seafood boil video and even copies her saying prayer before food.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I didn't watch because mukbangs are gross to me and ESPECIALLY when Kayla does one. She talks with food in her mouth which is disgusting. She smacks when she eats, and makes noises to make it seem like her food is so good. Plus those nails, WTF, like you don't have a fork or something else to eat with instead of those germ filled, bacteria festering man claws! Who the heck eats seafood boil in the winter anyway?

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

She is beyond desperate for attention with her latest Instagram photos. Does she think photographing her ass on her bathroom counter...without her pants in another shot...or in her bra is going to attract the right kind of male attention or good quality brands to work with? Looking so trashy

nooeydee
Talker
Talker

Post by nooeydee »

Why even bother doing a Q&A when you give snobby-ass answers that are so shallow and cringey. She is on another level of delusional. Again, how is she affording a 500 dollar car payment (estimating), on top of a luxury apartment, going out, and grocery shopping every day?

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

nooeydee wrote:Why even bother doing a Q&A when you give snobby-ass answers that are so shallow and cringey. She is on another level of delusional. Again, how is she affording a 500 dollar car payment (estimating), on top of a luxury apartment, going out, and grocery shopping every day?
(I’m tipsy so apologies in advanced for fucked spelling)

It’s her coddling parents and reselling free shit. I can guarantee you if Kayla didn’t get on PR lists early she wouldn’t be where she is today. Her content is abysmal and baaaarely brings in fun money. I mean every time she moves she has to bring her parents out. Every apartment I’m sure is co-signed as is the car. Bet. I make a solid high five figures a year and I wouldn’t be able to survive in my city (hint: similar property values to LA) comfortably without my partners additional income.

If she’s getting zero help I’d love to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

makeupmagic78
Talker
Talker

Post by makeupmagic78 »

She said she feels like shes too old to be homesick but girl doesnt feel too old acting like a fool in the clubs

nooeydee
Talker
Talker

Post by nooeydee »

fairydust wrote:
nooeydee wrote:Why even bother doing a Q&A when you give snobby-ass answers that are so shallow and cringey. She is on another level of delusional. Again, how is she affording a 500 dollar car payment (estimating), on top of a luxury apartment, going out, and grocery shopping every day?

It’s her coddling parents and reselling free shit. I can guarantee you if Kayla didn’t get on PR lists early she wouldn’t be where she is today. Her content is abysmal and baaaarely brings in fun money. I mean every time she moves she has to bring her parents out. Every apartment I’m sure is co-signed as is the car. Bet. I make a solid high five figures a year and I wouldn’t be able to survive in my city (hint: similar property values to LA) comfortably without my partners additional income.

Oh I totally agree. Even here in Chicago, it’s hella expensive and I know I could move back to San Diego and live comfortably (because I’d be moving into a flat in my sisters backyard). I make a steady income myself as a paralegal, but no way in hell would I be able to afford a luxury apartment and expensive car.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

So she finally puts up a new vlogmas video from day 17 which was 3 days ago and it’s simply a 13 minutes advertisement for Lululemon, Babe Wine, and Ipsy.... And she wonders why she doesn’t gain followers and views...?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

nooeydee wrote:
fairydust wrote:

Oh I totally agree. Even here in Chicago, it’s hella expensive and I know I could move back to San Diego and live comfortably (because I’d be moving into a flat in my sisters backyard). I make a steady income myself as a paralegal, but no way in hell would I be able to afford a luxury apartment and expensive car.
Just because she called her apartment "luxury" doesn't mean it is. And she drives a Jeep, not a Mercedes. I don't think her apartment + car payment are more than 2500 a month which I'm sure she's making, she'd only have to do a couple brand deals a month for that. Then she resells all the shit she gets sent for free. She was on her parents insurance until recently and maybe she's on their phone bill but she's not making less than her apartment and car costs a month.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
nooeydee wrote:
fairydust wrote:

Just because she called her apartment "luxury" doesn't mean it is. And she drives a Jeep, not a Mercedes. I don't think her apartment + car payment are more than 2500 a month which I'm sure she's making, she'd only have to do a couple brand deals a month for that. Then she resells all the shit she gets sent for free. She was on her parents insurance until recently and maybe she's on their phone bill but she's not making less than her apartment and car costs a month.
i believe her apt is about 1900 and she gets such shit views that YouTube and brand deals with said shit views and sub counts must really pay quite well if she’s not just barely scraping by.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ She doesn't really buy much aside from food. All her clothes are free. Even when she does those candles hauls, its bc Bath and Body Works sends her giftcards, so its not her money she's spending. Sephora also used to send all these people giftcards but idk if they still send her any or not. Then she splurges on one thing here or there and its probably when she gets a check for a grand. Companies pay people with big followings 5-6 figures, its not out of the realm of possibility she's making 500-2000 a deal. You also have to remember companies just started looking at views and comments and stuff. Before they were only looking at sub counts. Like I've seen people who have 60,000 subs but never break 1,000 views get sent free shit. I don't think she's making anywhere close to 6 figures obviously but I also don't like she's only making around 20,000 like some people seem to.

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

Sorry but that lululemon haul was pitiful. She bought one outfit plus an extra pair of leggings, the cheapest water bottle and only one hair tie and it was the cheapest hair tie they have.

sumosani
Learner
Learner

Post by sumosani »

Take a shot each time Kayla giggles and says "date" in her new video.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ She doesn't really buy much aside from food. All her clothes are free. Even when she does those candles hauls, its bc Bath and Body Works sends her giftcards, so its not her money she's spending. Sephora also used to send all these people giftcards but idk if they still send her any or not. Then she splurges on one thing here or there and its probably when she gets a check for a grand. Companies pay people with big followings 5-6 figures, its not out of the realm of possibility she's making <a href="tel:500-2000">500-2000</a> a deal. You also have to remember companies just started looking at views and comments and stuff. Before they were only looking at sub counts. Like I've seen people who have 60,000 subs but never break 1,000 views get sent free shit. I don't think she's making anywhere close to 6 figures obviously but I also don't like she's only making around 20,000 like some people seem to.
if she was smart, she would move to a less expensive apartment, keep her old car and save money. But she’s not smart. She probably blows all her money.

NaviLondyn
Debater
Debater

Post by NaviLondyn »

I always forget she’s 27. She only looks 27 when she has no makeup on, and I actually prefer her without makeup these days, even tho her skin has given her problems. When she pounds all that makeup on she looks like an early 20 something, which is probably why she does it. She definitely doesn’t act her age. She’s super immature.

Another video title incorporating a “date” or “guy” newsflash Kayla, guys your age aren’t looking to settle with a 27 year old who still gets shit faced in the club every weekend like you’re still in college or something. Guys also can sniff out when a girl is super desperate, and she’s definitely that.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”