Kayla “What I Eat in a Day in My Lingerie” Lashae~ Part 28

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla “What I Eat in a Day in My Lingerie” Lashae~ Part

Post by Gaga »

Did she fall off that Monday/Wed/Friday schedule already?

Purpledrank89
Learner
Learner

Post by Purpledrank89 »

Has anyone watched her dad's Youtube Channel? Mark Holmes

I came across it and he's an interesting man with a nice little channel. Way more interesting than his stagnant daughter.

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

Post by lucyandthebanshees »

Purpledrank89 wrote:Has anyone watched her dad's Youtube Channel? Mark Holmes

I came across it and he's an interesting man with a nice little channel. Way more interesting than his stagnant daughter.
this is wild I had no idea! He gets average of like 3k views per video at 24k subscribers (12%) and Kayla gets average 8-10k views for 221k subscribers (4.5%). Maybe she should ask her dad for tips lol

Also I can’t believe she’s never mentioned it. His most viewed video has 1.2 million views!

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Really?! My husband watches Mark Holmes all the time. He’s even won a giveaway. Wow. He is a far more interesting man than Kayla. Talented and ambitious.

How did he raise such a spoiled, snobby entitled brat?

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

Her brother also has a channel....It's crazy to see how open he is on his own channel compared to when he's featured on Kayla's. :rofl:

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Sad that her dad uploads more than she does and this is supposed to be a "full time job" for her :rofl:

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

KpopFiend101 wrote:Her brother also has a channel....It's crazy to see how open he is on his own channel compared to when he's featured on Kayla's. :rofl:
Her brother?! I’m shocked he’s always so quiet on her videos. What’s his channel??

Also why has she not shown support for her dads channel??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I can't believe she has never mentioned their channels, what is wrong with her? Even if she doesn't think they'd have much overlap in viewers she should still bring it up when they're in the vlogs at least.

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

KpopFiend101 wrote:[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>qSwwnHESw60</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]

Sad that her dad uploads more than she does and this is supposed to be a "full time job" for her :rofl:
omg this is so sad. The first thing her dad does in that video is say she’s fantastic and shouts out her channel’s name. Meanwhile, none of her subscribers have ever even heard of his channel from her, through all the times he’s been in her videos. AND the first thing SHE says in that vlog is “can you just put together some furniture for me” in a snobby tone. Ugh it really makes me mad when kids treat their parents like this.

What is the matter with her? Is she just salty because he uploads a lot while having a full time job so it makes her feel lazy in comparison and doesn’t want to get called out?

Also she’s a different person when she’s not on her own vlogs. In her dad’s she’s sitting there, really hunched over with a sour look on her face. Skkkrt skkkkrrrrt.
Last edited by lucyandthebanshees on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

He dad has such good work ethic lmao I was scrolling down on mobile to see how far back he made his channel but the farthest I got was content uploaded 3-4 weeks ago, he has a lot of videos

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

timesnewroman wrote:He dad has such good work ethic lmao I was scrolling down on mobile to see how far back he made his channel but the farthest I got was content uploaded 3-4 weeks ago, he has a lot of videos

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
hes got 3.3k videos! Kayla has less than 2k on both channels combined.

flour
Informer
Informer

Post by flour »

I never would have guessed that either of them have channels considering how uncomfortable they seem when she whips out her camera. Good for dad, though. Get a few sponsored videos going and he could easily surpass Makayla's income. He's certainly on her heels where views are concerned lol.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

what is her brother's channel?

Purpledrank89
Learner
Learner

Post by Purpledrank89 »

lucyandthebanshees wrote:
Purpledrank89 wrote:Has anyone watched her dad's Youtube Channel? Mark Holmes

this is wild I had no idea! He gets average of like 3k views per video at 24k subscribers (12%) and Kayla gets average 8-10k views for 221k subscribers (4.5%). Maybe she should ask her dad for tips lol

Also I can’t believe she’s never mentioned it. His most viewed video has 1.2 million views!

Yeah I saw that and am so shocked that she never ever shouts out his channel wtf

Purpledrank89
Learner
Learner

Post by Purpledrank89 »

lenathediva wrote:Really?! My husband watches Mark Holmes all the time. He’s even won a giveaway. Wow. He is a far more interesting man than Kayla. Talented and ambitious.

How did he raise such a spoiled, snobby entitled brat?
That is so crazy to me. I watched her Dad's video about building this super nice deck, her dad is so good at that stuff. I do remember a vlog of hers that he was in and he was talking about the structure of the ceilings and she like cut him off and start yapping and someone in the comments told her that what he was saying was interesting. She acts like her family are these backwoods hillbillies with no running water, and she's this big urban city dweller who has all the connections on gods green earth and a lifestyle many are envious of. Her dad is 1000 times more interesting than her. He works full time and puts in work, amazing work I might add, yet she does nothing. Like how did she come from this family?.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

She’s such a hater. Let’s all go subscribe to her dad/brother.

phersian
Learner
Learner

Post by phersian »

Damn, even her dad gets more views than she does.

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

WTF this girl doesn't even mention her dad or brother's (could someone link his channel?) channels on her videos/social media EVER!! What a brat. I adore her dad he seems so sweet.

I honesty think her family supports her youtube channel because it means she'll stay in LA far farrrrr away from them.

kstar101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kstar101 »

I am shooooook at the fact that Kayla has never mentioned their channels. As if she could get any weirder!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idontgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by idontgossip »

What is her brothers channel?

Return to “Kayla Lashae”