Kayla “What I Eat in a Day in My Lingerie” Lashae~ Part 28

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kayla “What I Eat in a Day in My Lingerie” Lashae~ Part

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She shouldn't be "allowed" to take him back, if I were her brother I'd say no. He's not her dog anymore. This family seems to love to pass around their dogs. She needs a lower maintenance animal like a cat but she's probably "allergic" (I know a ton of people who claim to be allergic to cats bc they don't like or are scared of them but don't want to say that, and she seems like the type).

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by KpopFiend101 »

She didn't get home until 6 am the other night. She's gone to Vegas twice in the last 3 months...She stays in her Apartment sometimes days on end and she wants to bring Leroy back for what!!!!????

Kayla is selfish, she'll get rid of Leroy again before the fall guaranteed. She only wants him back because all of her "friends" work actual jobs and M-F she is stuck by herself going to Target, Runyon and Starbucks.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:She shouldn't be "allowed" to take him back, if I were her brother I'd say no. He's not her dog anymore. This family seems to love to pass around their dogs. She needs a lower maintenance animal like a cat but she's probably "allergic" (I know a ton of people who claim to be allergic to cats bc they don't like or are scared of them but don't want to say that, and she seems like the type).
Kayla needs a fucking goldfish and a therapy session. She's said it time and time again that she doesn't like anything in her "space". She hates when things are out of place and messy, yet she's bringing Leroy back to her cramped apartment so he can spend countless hours alone and entertaining himself.

phersian
Learner
Learner

Post by phersian »

Kayla wants what other people have, that's why she's taking Leroy back. She doesn't give a damn about that dog, she just wants him because he's happier with her brother than he would ever be with her. She doesn't have a life, she could have trained him. Problem is she didn't want to and expected the dog t train himself. She needs to get a life but since we know that's not happening anytime soon, she needs to get a goldfish and call it a day.

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

Is it bad that I hope Leroy acts really bad and Kayla can't take care of him anymore resulting in her giving him back to her brother. I'm also really worried she's going to drag that dog to Runyon every chance she gets. I'm sure it's boiling hot there. Although I'm sure she would never have him in her car.

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

She has some serious mental issues! Holy shit that video made no sense. She does not need that dog lol she’ll be returning him back to her brother in a few months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Its actually really sad how unhappy and lonely she is. She would be so much happier if she stopped being so fixated on chasing this LA baddie lifestyle she wants to portray and just moved back to Virginia. She clearly loves her family a lot and they're good support for her.

She said that her anxiety levels are super high because of her grandparents' health and her being so far away from them. Move back, Kayla. Problem solved. You can do Youtube in Virginia and occasionally fly out for events.

garnet91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by garnet91 »

I haven't been watching any of her videos (and refuse to anymore). But now that it's mentioned in here that she's taking Leroy back, it makes me hate this ugly bitch even more!

YOU DON'T DESERVE LEROY!

Bitch you can barely take care of yourself!

Your brother is already giving Leroy a good life!

This is why NO ONE wants to be around you or fuck with your ugly miserable ass.

So why tf 3 years later would you think Leroy would want to stay with you now?!

Why take the love, joy, and care he's already given?!

Leroy likes to run around and play a lot. Yet your boring, no life, friend-less ass stays stays either cooped up in your miserable prison concrete apartment or making your usual stops at TJ's, Target, "Starbies", & Runyon!

Wtf is he suppose to do when you're gone? Stay in place & be a good boy?!!

Leroy wants to be able to run around & play! I at least hope your selfish ass starts taking him to an actual dog park so he can actually enjoy himself.

As wanna-be "bougie" as your truly broke ass is, I hope Leroy chews up and pees on your cheap ass furniture! :FU:

Ugly gobble neck, selfish ass bitch!

Xxpinkcandy
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxpinkcandy »

We need a new thread, suggestions?

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Didn’t she give Leeroy back for being too much to handle? What’s the difference now? Poor dog is going to be so neglected. Kayla lives in a high rise in a shitty neighborhood so I doubt she’ll take him outside frequently. He’ll be trapped in her cave for days at a time like she is. What a selfish idiot.

WednesdaysBraids
Learner
Learner

Post by WednesdaysBraids »

Kayla LaSameThingEveryDay

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

lolwut wrote:Didn’t she give Leeroy back for being too much to handle? What’s the difference now? Poor dog is going to be so neglected. Kayla lives in a high rise in a shitty neighborhood so I doubt she’ll take him outside frequently. He’ll be trapped in her cave for days at a time like she is. What a selfish idiot.
Thankfully, there is large park two blocks away from her and she should have no excuse to not take him there.

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

Post by lucyandthebanshees »

Kayla “same shit different day” lashae

WednesdaysBraids
Learner
Learner

Post by WednesdaysBraids »

her thanking a tea bag for having an "inspirational" quote is when I truly lost it

vermillionaire
Learner
Learner

Post by vermillionaire »

WednesdaysBraids wrote:her thanking a tea bag for having an "inspirational" quote is when I truly lost it
LOL! I know. She’s nuts.

holymarmalade
Debater
Debater

Post by holymarmalade »

Here's a link to the new thread: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=33861

Return to “Kayla Lashae”