Tastelessdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 27

anesidora317
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tastelessdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 27

Post by anesidora317 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:I can’t with her workout out clips.. it’s the same routine doesn’t she get tired of it. Also does she ever use the equipment at the gym or just her weights from home. It’s about time she went to new hiking trails and she even got a tan guys!

She has a closet full of clothes but continues to wear a hoodie every time she goes out! Also her clear glasses are not cute.
I've seen her use the treadmill at her apartment gym. I'm never seen any evidence that she takes advantage of the other equipment there. I honestly think she "worksout" just to keep up the image that she's living a healthy lifestyle. She makes no effort to do actual strength training or train for anything significant.

Post by Guest »

She missed spelled it probably because she says it odd in her vlogs but that’s just my opinion

Post by Guest »

No matter how you say it.... ITS GREAT FOR DIGESTION. Also lemon water is amazing for digestion.

When she constantly tells us everything is good for digestion I just want to smack her :roll:

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:No matter how you say it.... ITS GREAT FOR DIGESTION. Also lemon water is amazing for digestion.

When she constantly tells us everything is good for digestion I just want to smack her :roll:
Chick-fil-A waffle fries are good for digestion too. Also loads of alcohol. (Kayla logic) :roll:

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

You’d think she would know how to spell cilantro if she buys it so often at trader freaking joe’s, like do you not look at the labels/signs when doing your groceries Kayla?
The least you can do is spell the foods you eat correctly. What’s next?
Hummis? Avocadough? Soy malk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

peach198 wrote:You’d think she would know how to spell cilantro if she buys it so often at trader freaking joe’s, like do you not look at the labels/signs when doing your groceries Kayla?
The least you can do is spell the foods you eat correctly. What’s next?
Hummis? Avocadough? Soy malk?

lmao avocadough

Sounds like a hipster organic ice cream or cookie dough

tax4snax
Learner
Learner

Post by tax4snax »

I'm actually surprised she got invited to that Too Faced dinner. I wonder how many influencers were there.

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

Bookieslove23 wrote:Top
I was just about to say the same thing :rofl:

holymarmalade
Debater
Debater

Post by holymarmalade »

In her Vegas vlog she started out by doing that Cardi B thing "OOOW" and titled it with a Rihanna lyric... honestly her entire vernacular is just comprised of stupid urban slang. I get it's a cultural thing but SHE IS 25!!!

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

She doesn’t speak like that normally, she only does it to seem cool because celebrities do it, like a teenager would. There’s nothing genuine about her behavior, she’s extremely contrived.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Kayla looks like Steve Aoki...

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

In her new Body Boss video she used workout footage from last year, but there's literally no change in her body or shape. So you've been working out and eating healthy fora year, and you have no results? Okay...

Samosc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Samosc »

He face still looks as puffy as it did a year ago in that video, does she get these promotions because I'm not taking health and food advise from someone who looks exactly the same as they did a year ago. Also..... 'we all know how much I have them every single day' bitch I'm sorry what kind of English are you speaking....

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Gaga wrote:In her new Body Boss video she used workout footage from last year, but there's literally no change in her body or shape. So you've been working out and eating healthy fora year, and you have no results? Okay...
wow that’s actually kind of crazy. It’s normal to lose weight slowly, but I mean... not THAT slowly if you keep saying you work out and watch what you eat every single fricking day. She should be losing at least 2-4 lbs/month at a normal, average pace. Plus if she really works out as much as she says she does, she should be looking more toned, no?
Last edited by PocusHocus on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

"It's a great way to MAN-tain your fitness goals."

Ok.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

ceightyfour wrote:"It's a great way to MAN-tain your fitness goals."

Ok.
The way she says "man-tane" and "ruuuhhsooolts" hurt my ears every single time lol.

Xxpinkcandy
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxpinkcandy »

Gaga wrote:Kayla looks like Steve Aoki...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU7qFZuVAAAsuy_.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DU7qFZuVAAAsuy</span><span>_.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/ ... umba-t.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>hellomagazine</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>imagenes</span><span>/</span><span>healthandbeauty</span><span>/</span><span>health</span><span>-</span><span>and</span><span>-</span><span>fitness</span><span>/</span><span>2017091842506</span><span>/</span><span>steve</span><span>-</span><span>aoki</span><span>-</span><span>strong</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>-</span><span>zumba</span><span>/</span><span>0</span><span>-</span><span>218</span><span>-</span><span>374</span><span>/</span><span>Steve</span><span>-</span><span>Aoki</span><span>-</span><span>STRONG</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>-</span><span>Zumba</span><span>-</span><span>t</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
;)

Best thing I’ve seen all day

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

Okay not only does she does trashy cheap clothing hauls but out of everything she’s recently bought, she chooses to wear a white t shirt to an event?
Her deadass be selling that shirt in her threadup/depop/whatever the fuck resell store in a week, guaranteed. I can already smell the SPRING CLOSET CLEAN WITH ME! video

mintsky
Talker
Talker

Post by mintsky »

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU7qFZuVAAAsuy_.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DU7qFZuVAAAsuy</span><span>_.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/ ... umba-t.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>hellomagazine</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>imagenes</span><span>/</span><span>healthandbeauty</span><span>/</span><span>health</span><span>-</span><span>and</span><span>-</span><span>fitness</span><span>/</span><span>2017091842506</span><span>/</span><span>steve</span><span>-</span><span>aoki</span><span>-</span><span>strong</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>-</span><span>zumba</span><span>/</span><span>0</span><span>-</span><span>218</span><span>-</span><span>374</span><span>/</span><span>Steve</span><span>-</span><span>Aoki</span><span>-</span><span>STRONG</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>-</span><span>Zumba</span><span>-</span><span>t</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
That hair is doing her no favors.. I just can't

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

I really don’t wanna be mean but this isn’t a good look Image

Return to “Kayla Lashae”