Tastelessdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 27

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tastelessdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 27

Post by PocusHocus »

lolwut wrote:
PocusHocus wrote:Is she referring to Verizon being her ex boyfriend? She’s so bizarre.....
Lmao yes. When you’re so thirsty and the only one who texts you is your cell phone service, I guess you don’t have any choice but to make them your bae :(
lmao

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Karen Smith »

She snapped about her "boyfriend" not letting her sleep in. lmao

Post by Guest »

Mcl86 wrote:I can’t with her snaps. Everyone in them seems like they’re annoyed that she has her phone out. Not to mention she’s wearing the SAME tired ass Camo pants. All these hauls and she still wears the same shit. She’s a total creature of habit. She doesn’t change things up til she sees someone else doing it. Same thing with her boring ass tastebuds. I don’t understand her obsession with no dairy when she still has crap ass skin?!
Wasn't Bev wearing camo pants the last time they went to vegas together? I know this is completely immature, but I remember when I was younger and people would copy each other all the time and it would drive me crazy when someone would do it to me. You're a grown ass adult Kayla, get your own style!

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Yeah, Bev wore camo pants and high heeled combat booties last time they went to Vegas. Any of Kayla's ugly HotMiamiStyles outfits would've worked, but nah, she sticks to the same old stuff.

I like going to Miami like every month, but I don't go to the same hotel and same club every single time. At least I switch it up, and Miami is way smaller than Vegas.

I bet Kayla paid for the hotel and everything. And last time she went to Vehhhguuuzzz she went on and on about how she'd never drive out and how it's way easier to fly and blah blah blah.

jdlc0899
Informer
Informer

Post by jdlc0899 »

KpopFiend101 wrote:I’m screaming!!! In her snap she’s attempting to twerk on some guy and it is TERRIBLE, no ass movement, awkward swaying..then she tries to cover it up by saying “I don’t know how to twerk”.....

Girl lmao, everything does not have to go on snap especially when it embarrasses the fuck out of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO I was dying when I saw that cause the guy is not even doing anything when Kayla’s twerking on him. He’s literally just standing there trying to ignore her!! :rofl: I think she awkwardly said “Idk how to twerk” after she’s realizes he’s not interested in her lmao sooo cringey omg

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

My $5 rocks I bought at tjmaxx are telling me this girl is going to post the next 3 vlogs as:

1. turning up with my boyfriend in Vegas! (“Diplo is my daddy guyszzzz Vegas was CRAZY”)
2. Back to eating clean (“you guys I ate soooo bad when I was in Vegas, I need to eat clean again”)

3. what I eat in a day (sick day again), (“guyzzz I lost my voice in Vegas and all that traveling got me sick again! Here’s how I make tea for the 899th time.”)

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

I could never imagine being this try hard and thirsty. Kayla girl...why would you post a video of yourself getting curved so hard? It's not #relatable content...it's just kind of sad. :?
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She really just uploaded a thirty minute vlog....Nah, someone else has to take one for the team. I can't handle thirty minutes...

griffey-pen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by griffey-pen »

the new 30-min vlog cliffnotes:
1. She's excited about getting to go to vegas with Bev
2. Talks about how this is the year of "yes" and "new opportunities" and "memories" lol
3. Talks about her starbucks drink per usual
4. Her and Bev have a mini storytime about how they met. Supposedly Kayla was super drunk when they met for the first time and Bev was completely sober. Later Kayla intriduces herself and bev tells they've already met. Basically only hangs out with bev because she drinks and has "plugs"
5. Kayla says that the viewers always say that she always over exaggerates her stories (which is true idk why she's shocked that we called her out on her bullsh*t)
6. She is staying in the same hotel she always stays in when she visits, the one with the big mirror and lights
7. She shows us some of the items she packed (basically all clothing that we have already seen before including that black bodysuit)
8. Kayla is buzzed and attempts at a "one-legged" twerk - very awkward
9. Brings out the camo pants for the night out. She knows she wears it a lot but justifies it because she hasn't worn it with a specific top
*insert snaps of her awkwardly singing songs she doesn't know the words to and spasms she calls dancing
10. wakes up super hungover yet already has foundation and lips on. they go out to eat sushi and head back home

there were also some clips of her doing her hair and makeup but i skipped through those lol

chocolatechipdip
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolatechipdip »

I hate that hotel that they always stay in. I always think the black paint on the walls looks like mold growing. Lol!

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

That sounds indentical to the last 10 Vegas trips she’s been on.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

I really want Kayla to get a boyfriend this year. I can only imagine the hilarious levels of cringe we would get to witness. Why can’t see meet some LA “model/actor/singer etc.” in desperate need of exposure?

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

She took the vlog down but I don't care enough to watch when it gets reuploaded. It sounds like she had the same exact experience as all the other times she's been to Vegas.

Thanks for the summary @griffey-pen

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

From her twitter: When your security guard welcomes you home with “Hi Kayla, you look so sexyyyy” BRUH

Uuuuuh 1. It’s sad that she gets excited about any male attention at all and 2. That’s inappropriate??? I’d be wary of the security guard in her apartment. :/

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

Wait why did she take down the vlog?
Did she forget to turn off her likes and dislikes options? Lmao

jdlc0899
Informer
Informer

Post by jdlc0899 »

peach198 wrote:Wait why did she take down the vlog?
Did she forget to turn off her likes and dislikes options? Lmao

She said on Snapchat it wasn’t in HD, as if that would make a difference in her shitty vlogs :roll:

flour
Informer
Informer

Post by flour »

lolwut wrote:That sounds indentical to the last 10 Vegas trips she’s been on.
It was actually somehow even more boring than her Vegas vlogs normally are. How can you live in one of the most vibrant cities in the world and be SO fucking one-note, Kayla?

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Kayla would never! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am really starting to like Kristee, she has really taken control of her life, lost a lot of weight, and actually accomplishing things.

forumluver
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by forumluver »

We need to start a list of words that kayla needs to lose from her vocabulary I'll start

"Lit"

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

She really included the snap of her “twerking” on that guy in the vlog but cut out the second part where you can see he’s not interested and she says she can’t twerk cuz she’s embarrassed :roll:

Return to “Kayla Lashae”