Akaydollar$ign (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 25

bopma
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Akaydollar$ign (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 25

Post by bopma »

Continue here! Thread title credit goes to thischiccrazy01 and I added the $ign part lol Hope that's okay!!

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Re: Akaydollar$ign (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 25

Post by artsy323 »

I truly hate her winged liner! That stupid wing in the tip would look better if she did a thin line that connected to it

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Post by artsy323 »

I truly hate her winged liner! That stupid wing would look better if she did a thin line that was connected to it

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

artsy323 wrote:I truly hate her winged liner! That stupid wing in the tip would look better if she did a thin line that connected to it
If I walked around with just the tip (lol) of my eyeliner I know for a fact that my friends would drag me and be like "wtf what happened to the rest of it??"
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

Double post!

She looks so cute in just a tee and her natural straightened hair like in the Conair vid! Too bad whenever she goes out in public she has to hide it under a wig or put her hair in those super slicked back double buns we all hate :/
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

courtneytalia wrote:
artsy323 wrote:I truly hate her winged liner! That stupid wing in the tip would look better if she did a thin line that connected to it
If I walked around with just the tip (lol) of my eyeliner I know for a fact that my friends would drag me and be like "wtf what happened to the rest of it??"
She totally got that from HRH, that and the jacket over the shoulders thing lol. I never made the connection until someone mention Kayla copying her.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

In the past 24 hours she's done a sponsored YT video, a sponsored post on IG AND a sponsored post on Snapchat. LOL gotta get the coins I guess.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Gaga wrote:In the past 24 hours she's done a sponsored YT video, a sponsored post on IG AND a sponsored post on Snapchat. LOL gotta get the coins I guess.
LMAO oh Kayla, never change, you hot mess

thischiccrazy01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thischiccrazy01 »

Gaga wrote:In the past 24 hours she's done a sponsored YT video, a sponsored post on IG AND a sponsored post on Snapchat. LOL gotta get the coins I guess.
Gotta make that $ by producing mediocre content to shop at target everyday and pay your rent for a cluttered apartment #vibes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

thischiccrazy01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thischiccrazy01 »

Gotta make that $ by producing mediocre content to shop at target everyday and pay your rent for a cluttered apartment #vibes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Electrahard
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Electrahard »

In the sponsored video a piece of hair rip out when she was using that brush

kayashley09
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kayashley09 »

You can not have the name Akay! That's my name! :o :FU:

Nova
Learner
Learner

Post by Nova »

Lost another k of followers on ig :rofl: this either has to be a IG cleaning up fake/bought followers, or people actually realising who they follow :rofl: :rofl:

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

So let me get this straight, Kayla will not shell out money for a piece of jewelry that she claims is too expensive, but will go to target buy two pairs of shoes, an elephant onesie, and a bunch of useless shit that she will never use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nova
Learner
Learner

Post by Nova »

KpopFiend101 wrote:So let me get this straight, Kayla will not shell out money for a piece of jewelry that she claims is too expensive, but will go to target buy two pairs of shoes, an elephant onesie, and a bunch of useless shit that she will never use?

She need material for her mediocre channel and instagram lol

Two pairs of shoes and an elephant onesie is like at least 4 videos worthy... :rofl:
She'll put them in her favourites, ootds, ootn, must haves for the winter looks, vlogs etc... And expect an ig pic with a caption ''just chillin in my onesie''

So basic and mediocre it hurts...

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

Nova wrote:
KpopFiend101 wrote:So let me get this straight, Kayla will not shell out money for a piece of jewelry that she claims is too expensive, but will go to target buy two pairs of shoes, an elephant onesie, and a bunch of useless shit that she will never use?

She need material for her mediocre channel and instagram lol

Two pairs of shoes and an elephant onesie is like at least 4 videos worthy... :rofl:
She'll put them in her favourites, ootds, ootn, must haves for the winter looks, vlogs etc... And expect an ig pic with a caption ''just chillin in my onesie''

So basic and mediocre it hurts...
lol and of course after you post this, she post a snap in a onesie saying she's gonna go to the store like this. This girl is a walking joke. I'm honestly done with her

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

It also annoys me that 99% of Kayla's outfits include leggings. I low-key despise girls that always wear leggings, just to clarify I don't mind girls that actually do shit and wear leggings all the time. But for Kayla who sits in the house,goes to target, and of course Starbees there is no excuse why she shouldn't be able to put together an outfit that doesn't consist of leggings

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Back at it again with Facetuned photos!

She spends more per week on Starbees and junk than the cost of one necklace. She's obsessed with her blonde hair and onesie now because Kylie just wore hers and talked about doing thicker eyebrows for the fall. She's such a copycat.

flour
Informer
Informer

Post by flour »

To be fair, HRH makes cheap ugly bullshit, so I wouldn't want to spend $45-55 on one choker from her ass either. But lol @ Kayla finally admitting that she's copying her. That makes the vapid LA "personality" she has been developing in the past couple of years SO much funnier to me.

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

LMAO I thought the same exact thing when she showed those 2 pairs of shoes at the end of the vlog :rofl:

Return to “Kayla Lashae”