CrunchBarFacedoll (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 24

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CrunchBarFacedoll (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 24

Post by Gaga »

Uh oh you guiiiiissseee she's going out two nights in a row and she's so spontaneous, and just doesn't know how she's doing it, and she's going to be so tired but she has to be a little bit uncomfortable and live her life, and she wearing a sweater, and leather, and denim, and a hat oh my.

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

^ yup get ready to hear a long rant about how amazing her life is going, how she is glad shes outta her comfort zone blah blah blah. also i imagine in her next vlog she'll mention how tired or hung over she is at least 5 times and she'll make a reference about how often she's been going out, or where she's going that night, at least 20 times in the same vlog.

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

She says "life is too short to stay home alone". It is also too short to squander it away partying and not doing anything with it in between going to starbucks, target and raves. Let's think about this: vlogs are usually showing the most interesting parts of people's lives. So this is as good as it gets with her.

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

I can honestly relate to Kayla though for once. When you don't get out much there's this sort of high you get when you end up going out of your comfort zone, and it makes you want to go out so much more! But at least I have a reason for being a bit of a homebody, I'm stuck on a quiet college campus busy doing schoolwork getting my degree and I also have a job. Kayla on the other hand is just a girl who thought she would make it big but has too huge of an ego to admit she failed and is wasting her life away
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Kayla's snapchat is open so I sent her a message saying "no shade, but your falsies are often crooked and they make your eyes look wonky sometimes."

She replied with "my makeup is fine, stop hating."

LOL okay. I'll continue to let you look like a fool then.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Why does she seem to think she's so flawless, ambitious, and good looking? Her parents? I've literally never seen someone so cocky and pretentious simultaneously be a completely unmotivated, future-going-nowhere loser. She mentions in her last vlog that she needs a guy that's motivated and always doing something. What the hell do you do Kayla? You try and make this act like you "work work work" all the time, when all you do is make shitty videos with uninteresting content. Your channel is not successful, your views are horrible and only getting worse. What do you see in your head? Because whatever you see is not reality.

I honestly can't believe the type of shit she's been sharing in her videos lately. The fact that she watches her own Snapchats 100 times a day? Like what is actually wrong with her?

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

lolwut wrote:Why does she seem to think she's so flawless, ambitious, and good looking? Her parents? I've literally never seen someone so cocky and pretentious simultaneously be a completely unmotivated, future-going-nowhere loser. She mentions in her last vlog that she needs a guy that's motivated and always doing something. What the hell do you do Kayla? You try and make this act like you "work work work" all the time, when all you do is make shitty videos with uninteresting content. Your channel is not successful, your views are horrible and only getting worse. What do you see in your head? Because whatever you see is not reality.

I honestly can't believe the type of shit she's been sharing in her videos lately. The fact that she watches her own Snapchats 100 times a day? Like what is actually wrong with her?
This is why she's fun to watch lol

flour
Informer
Informer

Post by flour »

"The Best Grocery Haul You'll Ever See"

*proceeds to show cans of beans for 18 minutes*

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

So Edwin got a job with Postmates delivering stuff, and Kayla got completely dressed up with full hair and a wig just to ride around with him.

She's been acting really erratic in her last vlogs.

She also said she goes through her First Aid Beauty face moisturizer in a month. I have that same product and it takes me 2 months just to put a dent in it. She uses a lot of products, very quickly, but there's never any improvement in her skin, nails, or hair.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

She says she eats sooooo healthy u guys but eats ton of processed shit and if she does eat fresh stuff, her portions are crazy

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Yea I must have missed the video where she mentioned losing 15 pounds but I don't see it. She doesn't eat healthy enough and she certainly doesn't work out enough, does she think her viewers are blind and dumb?

And I don't know why she's under the impression she eats healthily? Like I love Gardein products as well but it's junk food. And she buys a lot of processed food from the looks of her hauls. Like, she's too lazy to make pasta so she buys that bag of frozen pasta which is probably loaded with sodium and calories.

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyonce Knowles »

I'm watching one of her vlogs (She Tried to Play Me) for the first time in months and I cannot believe how embarrassing and try-hard she STILL is...why can't she talk like a normal person? She tries to use as much slang as possible and it's so cringy. Why did she use "play" so much in this vlog? Did she just discover the "you played yourself" meme from like a year ago?

"I just played myself really hard today by going out to the mall" What? How? You got the makeup or whatever that you wanted. What is she even talking about?

"I haven't seen Edwin in a while, we've both been busy grinding" lol you know she would have hung out with him any second of any day if he was free. That's why she's tagging along with him on his job on a Thursday night.

"Get you some friends that are real" Kayla doesn't know real...friendship, personality, work, accents, or any other aspect of life.

I couldn't stand her for a while but honestly she's so far gone that it's entertaining again. Also, why did she disable ratings?
:love2:

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

she does look a little bit skinnier to me but maybe it's just angles. but tbh because of her shape (upside down triangle) and boobs she will always look top heavy because her legs are so skinny and all her weight it held in her top half. so even if she loses weight it doesn't really look like it. she needs to dress better to overcompensate for that.

and lol ^ yeah it sounds so awkward when she throws in slang just to be hip. it just sounds so forced when she said she played herself by going to the mall i was like ???? that doesn't make any sense but okay. just say you regret going because it was so busy. so cringy.

bevt42
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bevt42 »

I think her cringiest moments are when she says "traders hoes"

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I'm not a huge fan of Edwin but I applaud him for getting a job outside Youtube for extra money. Meanwhile you have Kayla putting on a face full of makeup and a wig, just to sit at home all day and photoshop her pictures to hell and back. There's only so many trips to "Trader Hoes," Starbucks, and Target you can take in a week. All of her friends are doing okay, and have other projects going on, but that gives her no motivation to do better. What a sad life!

*Side note - Brandon and Hailey go out a lot and go on trips quite often and Kayla is never invited. I bet that is eating her up. The last time she hung out with them she was drunk on Snapchat paying for everyone's wine.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Gaga wrote:Guess I'll continue to provide the akaydoll updates hahahaha

She said she's trying to go on "more dates" and she has Tinder now so of course she needed to get sent some free clothes for date night! None of them looked like her style, but a few pieces were more flattering to her boxy shape then her regular clothing. She probably won't be confident enough to wear this stuff out, though.

This is a wig on her head right?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Yeah it's a wig. A poorly worn one.

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyonce Knowles »

In her grocery haul vlog she said she didn't like the Starbucks vanilla latte (how do you not like a vanilla latte?) and in like the next vlog she said she's going to try a caramel macchiato without caramel drizzle, which is literally an unmixed vanilla latte. How is Starbucks one of the only things she knows/cares about and she doesn't even know basic stuff like that...

Yeah Trader Hoe's is so cringy because she keeps saying it, same with Hollyhood and all the other dumb nicknames she has. She really acts like a 16 year old that thinks it's so cool to swear and stuff
:love2:

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

How did the Sephora girl try to "play" her with her points ?? What a loser, at least she has a job unlike you kayla.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She never speaks up! Just like how she goes to the nail salon and they give her a shitty acrylic set every time and instead of letting them know she doesn't like it, she pays anyway, complains online, but continues to go back. You can't complain if you're not going to do anything about the situation.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”