Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaFail (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 23

Post by fairydust »

BloopersTuesday wrote:
realistic_dreamer wrote:
BloopersTuesday wrote:Edwin probably just stays at her box because he gets free food along with the free board. Makayla is so lonely and is happy that she has company, even though he's there for completely different reason than just for her.
He's almost 27, and just like Kayla, he's not doing anything with his life... I only knew who he was because of Cyr (I watched him long time ago, before he became sleazy and unwatchable)... Edwin gives me lazy-dingy-stoner vibe, never liked him.. :? :roll:
he's 27?!?! I thought he would be younger because how he dresses and acts. how sad :rofl:
I AM CACKLING! ARE YOU SHITING ME? :rofl:

Please tell me he is not actually 27...jfc that is beyond sad. I always thought he was younger than Kayla tbh but damn...grown the fuck up dude :o

Also...
[tweet][/tweet]

But where is the lie? :? He also said you shouldn't say someone is less than cute unless they say something ugly. Okay fam whatever. Kayla looks better with a beat face and there's nothing wrong with that. Some girls aren't exceptionally cute without makeup...and that's life lol.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

No way Edwin is 27 !!!

And isn't she too young to get lasik eye surgery ? They usually only do it when you're in your 30's because your prescription could change.

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Oh Boy wrote:I wish I could've seen the other shirt as well.

What is the significance behind the key tattoo? The Vegas/tattoo theme was around the time that I stopped watching her regularly.

Vegan Food Vlog: Who orders trash bags on Amazon?
Her grandfather is a key collecter, if im not mistaken. Shes apparantly really close to him, so she probably wanted a tattoo inspired by him.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

fairydust wrote:
BloopersTuesday wrote:
realistic_dreamer wrote:
BloopersTuesday wrote:Edwin probably just stays at her box because he gets free food along with the free board. Makayla is so lonely and is happy that she has company, even though he's there for completely different reason than just for her.
He's almost 27, and just like Kayla, he's not doing anything with his life... I only knew who he was because of Cyr (I watched him long time ago, before he became sleazy and unwatchable)... Edwin gives me lazy-dingy-stoner vibe, never liked him.. :? :roll:
he's 27?!?! I thought he would be younger because how he dresses and acts. how sad :rofl:
I AM CACKLING! ARE YOU SHITING ME? :rofl:

Please tell me he is not actually 27...jfc that is beyond sad. I always thought he was younger than Kayla tbh but damn...grown the fuck up dude :o

Also...
[tweet][/tweet]

But where is the lie? :? He also said you shouldn't say someone is less than cute unless they say something ugly. Okay fam whatever. Kayla looks better with a beat face and there's nothing wrong with that. Some girls aren't exceptionally cute without makeup...and that's life lol.
omg why would Edwin tweet that?! lol he's the kinda friend that kinda misses the point with a lot of things. like u could throw shade but he wouldn't catch it initially and he'd just laugh along with u haha oh jeez

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Edwin is the only friend she has that was willing to take her to surgery? That's so sad. She has Brandon and Haley who live in LA, but Edwin has to fly in from Arizona. Some "best friends" lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

She looks terrible in that vlog. I can't believe she actually posted it but anything for a free surgery and the views right?

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

She looks terrible in that vlog. I can't believe she actually posted it but anything for a free surgery and the views right?

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I used to think that she wouldn't be the type who would go under the knife for aesthetic reasons, but now I'm convinced she'll do anything for free face/body improvements. I've seen so many YouTubers do the surgery-for-free thing. The weird thing is that their confidence seems to spike for a minute and then they go right back to their insecure personalities.

I can totally see Kayla doing the nose and breasts with the first desperate-for-advertising surgeon that contacts her.

Gawd, Kayla in 2021... Scary.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

I have nothing against cosmetic surgery, or any alteration of your face and body. It's your choice if you want to enhance what you've already got, or go completely the other way and look like a clown.

This is the first time I'm not THAT dissapointed with Kayla.. She wanted contacts, got sponsorship and got them. She wanted lasik, she got it.. The only problem I have with this is that she recommended someone even before she went into surgery, but I guess that comes with the fact that she doesn't know how to properly do sponsored videos.

I'm all for working on yourself until you're satisfied and have less (or no more) insecurities. (But this should go both intellectually and physically)

Even if she gets a boob job or a nose job, that's her thing. But at least she should be honest and say "I was insecure about this or that, I wanted this" and not just bluntly say "I was contacted, and I'm gonna do it". Because that sends the message "Whatever is free, you better take it".. :roll:

Especially when you have all these young girls that can't wait to waste their parents money to look like they're in their 20s or 30s.. :roll: :roll:

ElegantBizarre
Learner
Learner

Post by ElegantBizarre »

ChanelMagic wrote:
VMA11693 wrote:Who gives themselves a $100 limit for PILLOWS? Especially when no one but her will be seeing them... :?
All I could think at that point was credit card debt. Maybe she took out a small business loan? But I do believe she spends a lot of time sending out her electronic press kit to every single company/brand she possibly can to be sponsored. I doubt Kayla turns down any email that comes her way offering money.

I wonder if she gets paid as an accumulation of all views of the hundreds of videos in her catalog on both her channels? Low count of views per video but she is constantly releasing a lot of videos. I would LOVE to know how much money she makes to be able to afford almost or over 2K a month in rent.
youtube doesnt pay by views. You get paid by ads. How long does each person spend watching an ad or even clicking on one. Adsense is what pays, so even if you have only a 100,000 subs if theyre all watching a decent amount of ads on your videos, youre making money. People keep thinking youtubers are paid by viewcount and thats not the way it works at all. Kayla isnt making top dollar, but she is making enough to sustain herself.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Said Facetune Turtle.

Sunnylove
Talker
Talker

Post by Sunnylove »

So she has purple rain as a filter...has she said anything about Prince or does she think it's an awesome filter? Girl you look like a ratchet mess everyday what are you taking about. Maybe they can fix your bug eyes.

iwillstay
Learner
Learner

Post by iwillstay »

I love how she always slips PR into hauls and pretends she bought it. A lots gurus used to do all the time, now they just don't pretend or do it less obviously. Like 3 newly released first aid beauty products caught her eye in store. Like a few years ago she pretended to go ulta and buy only new Physicians Formula products, and couple things weren't even in her color. Like I said a lot people do it, she just does it badly. This has been discussed before but can she write off everything she puts her videos (food, furniture, etc) as "business expenses" when she does her taxes?

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

iwillstay wrote:This has been discussed before but can she write off everything she puts her videos (food, furniture, etc) as "business expenses" when she does her taxes?
Well, sadly this thing she does is called a job.. Even tho if this was a regular 9-5 she would be fired, every time. Oh, just like FullScreen. lol :rofl:
I'm not sure about everything, but I remember her saying multiple times "I can write this off, I can write that off".. Even when she's getting rid of her clothes she thinks about writting it off.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ That always bothers me, she's more concerned about the tax write off when she donates than anything else. She honestly has no compassion or empathy for anyone. Like, the only reason she does stuff for her friends is because she's lonely and welcomes the company. She's one of those people who prides themselves on being a good friend but in reality she's not.

hlokty10
Talker
Talker

Post by hlokty10 »

I'm confused why on her snap chat she said she got "injections" ? Previous got that she was at laser away.

hlokty10
Talker
Talker

Post by hlokty10 »

Sorry double post. Come to think of it. It could be to remove acne scaring

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

luxex93 wrote:She looks terrible in that vlog. I can't believe she actually posted it but anything for a free surgery and the views right?

When does she ever look good tho?

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

whocares wrote:
luxex93 wrote:She looks terrible in that vlog. I can't believe she actually posted it but anything for a free surgery and the views right?

Haha true, but in this vlog she look particularly bad. Even the receptionist at the office noticed and told Kayla to her face that she looks better with make up on.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

luxex93 wrote:
whocares wrote:

Haha true, but in this vlog she look particularly bad. Even the receptionist at the office noticed and told Kayla to her face that she looks better with make up on.
I didn't watch it so idk.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”