Selfishdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 21

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Selfishdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 21

Post by whocares »

^ I think she's just lazy. She has all the time in the world to learn a trade/go to school/look for a job/put more effort into her videos. If she didn't start making videos when she did, I really don't know where she would be now.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

.Image

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

^ exactly. She started making YouTube videos at the "prime" time, and gained attention for it for whatever reason. Her group of friends at that time (Lindsey, Kristee etc) all had started around that same time as well and seemed to all s/o each other, as well as them going to IMATS together and eventually Kayla getting more recognized.

Then there's other YouTubers like Eva (mylifeaseva I believe her YouTube is) who started not too long ago in comparison to other YouTubers and have already surpassed kaylas subscriber count.

If kayla had started a few years later she would be a no one on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Gaga wrote:.Image
Why does she do these things to herself?

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

da1nty wrote:^ exactly. She started making YouTube videos at the "prime" time, and gained attention for it for whatever reason. Her group of friends at that time (Lindsey, Kristee etc) all had started around that same time as well and seemed to all s/o each other, as well as them going to IMATS together and eventually Kayla getting more recognized.

Then there's other YouTubers like Eva (mylifeaseva I believe her YouTube is) who started not too long ago in comparison to other YouTubers and have already surpassed kaylas subscriber count.

If kayla had started a few years later she would be a no one on YouTube.

I feel like she's been at 187,462 subscribers FOREVER

charlielauren
Learner
Learner

Post by charlielauren »

Her new Twitter bio says "Internet Personality" bitch you literally got no personality

Nikalaya88
Informer
Informer

Post by Nikalaya88 »

did she really just go all the way to disneyland and not go on one ride? I just...dont understand her.
She went to the Mad T Party, which is literally every single night. It's so funny because they started doing that to draw in preteens/teens to that side of the park. Of course that's Kayla's mentality.

LOL at whoever called her doing her "inspiration" board. I wonder how many different pictures of Kylie Jenner she can find lol. She "finally got around to it". Yes. your hectic life must be so difficult.

I'm not even going to go into her saying how she loves shows about black culture so that's why she loves empire. Once again, only time she is claiming black culture, when it's "cool".

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

^^ lol. Empire is am amazing show, but I wouldnt say it's a giant stand out of black culture. They do touch on important issues (i.e. homophobia and religion wrt the black community, prison workings, police brutality, etc.) which I'm sure she doesn't understand at all because she isn't black except for when it's neat to her.

It shouldn't bother me that she is self hating but damn...
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

Maybe her contour is horribly off in this video, but I've just now noticed how much of a deviated septum she has :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I honestly can't take people who buy into the law of attraction/the secret seriously, especially people like Kayla. It seems popular on youtube in general though.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Is lifestyle guru Kayla Lashae trying to turn her content into one of those "storytime" vlogger tripe? Just saw the thumbnails she uses and captions and thought they are set-up in a way for major click bait. Also noticed she is talking to the camera a lot more (not in that awkward hills style) but as if she's recounting info in a story-like way. Wouldn't be surprised if she starts in with a Zola-type story, especially with all her spontaneous road trips.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Chloe_Bean wrote:I honestly can't take people who buy into the law of attraction/the secret seriously, especially people like Kayla. It seems popular on youtube in general though.
What is that?

basicpixie
Learner
Learner

Post by basicpixie »

Soooooooooooo the "germaphobe" shared drinks with someone... I'm not even a germaphobe & wouldn't. SIDE EYE

lurkin
Debater
Debater

Post by lurkin »

God, Kayla is so fucking boring lately.

vfreeze
Learner
Learner

Post by vfreeze »

whocares wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:I honestly can't take people who buy into the law of attraction/the secret seriously, especially people like Kayla. It seems popular on youtube in general though.
What is that?
It's basically that if you think positively, positive things will happen. If you think negatively, negative things will happen.

I personally think it's stupid. There's a whole movie on it (used to be on Netflix, don't know if it still is) and I couldn't even make it 30 mins in, lol.

vfreeze
Learner
Learner

Post by vfreeze »

I'm sorry but I can't stop staring at that big zit on the middle of her chest. Image I know everyone can get some on their body so I'm not judging her for having it but like.. It's clearly noticeable. Why pick a see-through shirt?? Why not cover it?? Bleh.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

^ omg that zit looks really painful

Also look at the color difference between her foundation and neck

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

I think it was on her vlog or her newest video but someone mentioned that her foundation shade is wrong and the comment got tons of likes. Why can't she just fix the minor things about herself to actually improve her appearance...she looks ghostly. She needs a foundation about 1-2 shades darker.

missmeha
Informer
Informer

Post by missmeha »

Even with her trying to alter the lighting of the video she can't hide the fact that her foundation is obviously the wrong color. People will always comment oh it's the angle or the time of the day or other bs

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Her foundation and neck are two VERY different colors. It's like she's wearing ivory or something. I mean look at it! When you zoom into the picture, it's very obvious.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”