Liardoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 18

unicorney
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liardoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 18

Post by unicorney »

Kaylas eyebrows look like two sperms I can't. Why does she round her corners like that. I mean come on! there are so many youtube tutorials for eyebrows, atleast watch one

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

If she does come back next week I wonder who she'll go with cuz i dont think those two girls had that much fun with her...

omigosh
Learner
Learner

Post by omigosh »

We all need to get into a circle and pray for this weave. Image

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She should be banned from wearing weaves....DAMN.

forthethrillofit
Informer
Informer

Post by forthethrillofit »

omigosh wrote:Image

We all need to get into a circle and pray for this weave.

no amount of prayer can save that mess :rofl:

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyonce Knowles »

Can someone please tell me where she met these girls? I never heard of them before this trip
:love2:

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

Actually pleasantly suprised with that vlog! She didn't annoy me as much as she used too lol seemed like she had fun and she looked pretty cute. Although she shouldnt leave her weave straight.

holagurl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by holagurl »

omygosh her eyebrows looked terrible in this vlog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kissmysass
Learner
Learner

Post by kissmysass »

I truly feel bad for all of Kayla's younger 'dolls' who thinks that Kayla is 'goals' & want to 'turn up' with her when they are legal to drink...

All Kayla does is drink the SAME alcohol, scream 'ayeeeeee', and dance off beat into her phone for snapchat. That is not partying at all. I'm sure some of her viewers have had more fun than her at high school parties.

ALSO, it's weird how she vlogged & was was on snapchat, but said the same things, lol. Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that she left her friends to stand in their hotel room alone and repeat herself into multiple cameras?

wowannoying
Debater
Debater

Post by wowannoying »

Like she seriously needed to stfu ranting about her friends daring to attend more than one party that night. I know she needs content, but she had to recognize how obnoxious and sanctimonious she was presenting herself during that scene. She just dragged on and on... we get it. You're better than your friends for deciding to go to your room for the night.

ritaskeeter
Talker
Talker

Post by ritaskeeter »

omigosh wrote:Image

We all need to get into a circle and pray for this weave.

You can tell she doesn't have any friends because no one in their right mind would let anyone go out with a weave looking like that.

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

- When she goes "this is what happens when you come to Vegas with people who don't do youtube" I thought she was gonna say "with people you barely know".

- "I have to look hot tomorrow for Diplo".... :? :? Lol!!!

-She's so rude, her "friends" are in the room sleeping and Kayla is talking to a camera. She wasn't being all too quiet either.

-I can't believe she included that awkward snap where she asks Marcelle is she wants to get ratchet or something.
:mmhmm:

nsimone
Learner
Learner

Post by nsimone »

So I got attacked by Kaylas "dolls" because I'm tired of seeing the same ole sponsored bullshit. I'm suprised javoon16 didn't join. I don't have a problem with sponsored vids but damn you can't even film a video without it being sponsored.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

Lluna wrote:- When she goes "this is what happens when you come to Vegas with people who don't do youtube" I thought she was gonna say "with people you barely know".

- "I have to look hot tomorrow for Diplo".... :? :? Lol!!!

-She's so rude, her "friends" are in the room sleeping and Kayla is talking to a camera. She wasn't being all too quiet either.

-I can't believe she included that awkward snap where she asks Marcelle is she wants to get ratchet or something.
What part did she say she wants to get ratchet ? I couldn't make it through the whole video.

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker

Post by currywiththeshot »

Turtle is so stupid, when she said Diplo is actually my favorite artist and producer of all time if she could name 10 other producers, I'm talking greats (like Rick Rubin) not these EDM lames I would be shocked

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker

Post by currywiththeshot »

dulcechunti wrote:I live in sourhern California and I do not consider going to Vegas "traveling." Even if I hopped on a cheap Jet Blue flight, I still wouldn't call it "traveling."

In fact none of the people I know call going to Vegas "traveling." It's literally a drivable distance and you pretty much go there just to party. Sure, it can be fun, but, maybe it's just me, I see it as more of a quick and cheap getaway. I wouldn't want to spend more than a weekend at a time there.

Kayla is just so stunted in so many ways. She recently discovered going out and drinking alcohol and she thinks it's a much bigger deal than it is. She has no life experience.

The day a thirsty drunk guy tries to hook up with her is going to be epic. Her head is going to explode. She will become a relationship expert after her first awkward make-out sesh.

Ew, Kayla making out.

THIS SO MUCH! I'm from the bay area and I don't consider going to Vegas traveling! I'm going in August and it's honestly just whatever to me. next month I'm going to New York, for me that's traveling. I feel like Kayla is stunted because she doesn't venture outside of what she knows/is comfortable with.

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

She snapchats waaay to much. I can understand vlogging because that's her form of income but I do not see the point of her constantly snap chatting. Why not just enjoy your night instead of always wanting to document it? Especially in a club...

I haven't watched the whole vegas vlog but hopefully she can keep these new friends.

gossipshawtyy
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipshawtyy »

this vlog made her look so lame!! i can usually tolerate her vlogs but not this one. high waisted shorts are not for her...

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

Karen Smith wrote:What part did she say she wants to get ratchet ? I couldn't make it through the whole video.
It's around 16 minutes, right after she embarrasses herself asking her dolls to tweet @ Diplo saying that Kayla loves him. It's just awkwardness followed by awkwardness (typical Kayla video tbh).
:mmhmm:

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

nsimone wrote:So I got attacked by Kaylas "dolls" because I'm tired of seeing the same ole sponsored bullshit. I'm suprised javoon16 didn't join. I don't have a problem with sponsored vids but damn you can't even film a video without it being sponsored.
Me too lol.. I'm surprised javoon hasn't put in his/her two sense, but I guess Kayla's other stans are working hard for her. Not only did she repeat the same shit three times in one video, but every single thing featured in the video has been in other videos. What kind of inception is that? Let's repeat the same stuff again and again and again...

Return to “Kayla Lashae”