Liardoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 18

sammy24
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liardoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 18

Post by sammy24 »

I'll let her have her 5 seconds of fame but I've seen both Diplo and Major Lazer live and Dip always tells girls to come on stage and dance, there's always like 20-30 depending on how big the show is so Kayla ain't shit lol.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I used to be so obsessed and into Diplo like Kayla is, but that was when I was still in high school and didn't know any better. Then I grew up and discovered how he's kinda shitty and got over it. We say this all the time but Kayla is so stunted, it's sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kissmysass
Learner
Learner

Post by kissmysass »

dulcechunti wrote:I live in sourhern California and I do not consider going to Vegas "traveling." Even if I hopped on a cheap Jet Blue flight, I still wouldn't call it "traveling."

In fact none of the people I know call going to Vegas "traveling." It's literally a drivable distance and you pretty much go there just to party. Sure, it can be fun, but, maybe it's just me, I see it as more of a quick and cheap getaway. I wouldn't want to spend more than a weekend at a time there.

Kayla is just so stunted in so many ways. She recently discovered going out and drinking alcohol and she thinks it's a much bigger deal than it is. She has no life experience.

The day a thirsty drunk guy tries to hook up with her is going to be epic. Her head is going to explode. She will become a relationship expert after her first awkward make-out sesh.

Ew, Kayla making out.
YES! THIS. I don't get why she thinks she's so cool/special because she drinks Patron? A PSA that she almost finished a miniature bottle of Patron? :rofl: That was just really comical to me. If she keeps using Patron as her signature drink every time she 'parties' or whatever we're going to call it, she's going to reach the point where just looking at the green box makes her sick. But I guess pretentious little Kayla has no idea how that works.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Does she not share her alcohol with her friends? Idk, maybe it's just me but if I'm staying with or hanging out with friends and were drinking, we all share the alcohol we bring. We don't just buy little bottles and mixers for ourselves. Again it might just be something I do, but I think that's kinda rude and selfish of her.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

I think Kayla is by herself in her room like no on else with her but the other girls are staying somewhere else, because she normally post bathroom selfies and room selfies with the people she is rooming with. If she is truly having fun I won't knock her, but it always feels contrived with her like she is trying to prove something

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

rdt1004 wrote:Does she not share her alcohol with her friends? Idk, maybe it's just me but if I'm staying with or hanging out with friends and were drinking, we all share the alcohol we bring. We don't just buy little bottles and mixers for ourselves. Again it might just be something I do, but I think that's kinda rude and selfish of her.

I wouldn't be surprised if she just brings stuff for herself, she's very selfish. Not saying everyone raised this way is like this but if I didn't know any better I'd assume she was an only child lol.

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

Lol at kayla trying to shake her ass.. She might as well vlogged her vegas trip since she snapchatted so much

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:Does she not share her alcohol with her friends? Idk, maybe it's just me but if I'm staying with or hanging out with friends and were drinking, we all share the alcohol we bring. We don't just buy little bottles and mixers for ourselves. Again it might just be something I do, but I think that's kinda rude and selfish of her.

I wouldn't be surprised if she just brings stuff for herself, she's very selfish. Not saying everyone raised this way is like this but if I didn't know any better I'd assume she was an only child lol.
Yep she always brings her own alcohol or wine for herself whenever she goes to her "friends" little house parties, she even said it in one vlog that she doesn't like to share the good stuff or something like that.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

"First let me hop out my motherfudgin Porsche." No, Kayla. Just no. I think it's funny how she tried to sensor her language, but still posts trashy vlogs, snap stories, and you nows of her all drunk on the internet. She's gotta keep it PG for her viewers, guuuuuuuyyyyyyyss.

bubbbest
Informer
Informer

Post by bubbbest »

She would go to LV. Because she needs more Louis Vuitton she won't use.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

TeamCupcakes wrote:Diplo aint even cute...I mean if your going to thirst for someone and beg for their attention at least make sure they are somewhat attractive and dont have a shady history
I've never heard of him before this. What's his shady history?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

whocares wrote:
TeamCupcakes wrote:Diplo aint even cute...I mean if your going to thirst for someone and beg for their attention at least make sure they are somewhat attractive and dont have a shady history
He's been arrested dozens of times, slut shames celebs and is really creepy with his fans. He has treated past girlfriends and the mother of his kids horribly, and a bunch of people think (was never confirmed) that he leaked someone's nude pictures. He's always asking fans to show their tits, his people give out drugs and pills at his shows, he steals producing credits...the list goes on and on.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Gaga wrote:
whocares wrote:
He's been arrested dozens of times, slut shames celebs and is really creepy with his fans. He has treated past girlfriends and the mother of his kids horribly, and a bunch of people think (was never confirmed) that he leaked someone's nude pictures. He's always asking fans to show their tits, his people give out drugs and pills at his shows, he steals producing credits...the list goes on and on.
Gross.

It's messed up that Kayla would support someone like this. But I'm not surprised.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

I've never heard of diplo before but I'm not surprised she's calling him bae, this is the same girl who said floyd mayweather was her role model. She's such a tryhard.

omigosh
Learner
Learner

Post by omigosh »

Saw this photo and for a second I thought I was looking at Kayla in her Vegas snapchat stories ImageImage

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I went back and have been reading older threads on Kayla since I just recently found her threads and someone posted a page of her blogspot from the wayback machine.
http://web.archive.org/web/201008182003 ... gspot.com/
There's one of those little survey things people would fill out in middle school on there and one question is "who is the last person you argued with?" Kayla answered "my ex." Lmao, what ex?? I think these posts where around the time she graduated from high school too cause she mentions friends going off to university. That just made me crack up, even then Kayla was still delusional.

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyonce Knowles »

Karen Smith wrote:I've never heard of diplo before but I'm not surprised she's calling him bae, this is the same girl who said floyd mayweather was her role model. She's such a tryhard.
Yes thank you, this Diplo obsession was reminding me of the Mayweather obsession because of how shitty they both are. It just goes to show that she literally has NO standards. I really think she would take any guy that showed actual interest in her...

I mean look at how gross (racist) her bestie Edwin is. And that one guy (Grey....? Something) that used her for subscribers. I think she'd be dating Streetlight if he wanted her...
:love2:

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Lluna wrote:"Hey Marcelle, are you ready to get ratchet?"
*awkward silence*
Kayla's so embarrassing that even her fake friends that only use her to go to Vegas can't even say anything to her.
And lol she's suddenly so in love with Diplo. I'm surprised she didn't find out he's an asshole during the 5m research she did on him before going to Vegas.
Omg that was so cringeworthy. Marcelle's face was honestly like half embarrassed for Kayla and half thinking she's a dumbass.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She's talking to some girl on IG about going back to Vegas in the next few days for the Jack U show...girl, give it up. All these random "best friends" that she just has to tag along with?

And If seeing a skeevy dj and Miley twerking on stage is the highlight of your life, then you need to work on your #goals.

vfreeze
Learner
Learner

Post by vfreeze »

evilemons wrote:
Karen Smith wrote:I've never heard of diplo before but I'm not surprised she's calling him bae, this is the same girl who said floyd mayweather was her role model. She's such a tryhard.
Yes thank you, this Diplo obsession was reminding me of the Mayweather obsession because of how shitty they both are. It just goes to show that she literally has NO standards. I really think she would take any guy that showed actual interest in her...

I mean look at how gross (racist) her bestie Edwin is. And that one guy (Grey....? Something) that used her for subscribers. I think she'd be dating Streetlight if he wanted her...
I've never really liked Edwin but just curious how he's a racist? (I don't watch his videos or anything). But yeah, Kayla is so socially stunted she'll take whatever attention she can get and follow any trend.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”