Liardoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 17

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liardoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 17

Post by Beyonce Knowles »

Just watched her April Faves- okay the "you guys" thing is getting soooo annoying, it's in almost every sentence. It's like how some people say "like" too much (which I'm probably guilty of) but it's even worse because it makes her seem too...self conscious or something. I feel like she does it to make herself feel less alone because she's uncomfortable talking to a camera alone in her room, idk maybe I'm over analyzing. I also feel like it's just part of her entire way of speaking on camera that's just really unnatural, like she doesn't come across as casual/conversational in videos. Her whole accent and demeanor is just really fake and a little pretentious (#throwback to when she taught us the difference between a "job" and a "career".)

But seriously, like 100% legit advice to her, she NEEDS to get her eyebrows professionally done at least once. Not saying everyone does (I don't) but I'm saying this because it is so obvious that she doesn't follow her natural brow shape, like you can distinctly see where her brow hair actually is and where she has a bunch of product on bare skin. Girl does not know how to do her brows.

And I'll be the first to admit I know nothing about weave/extensions, but hers looks really bad....it just looks really unnatural on her, like a wig. I assume it's not done properly. I also think the super long length of it plays up her face shape and makes it look even rounder, she should get like 5+ inches off IMO.

On her weave: "I really like having a full solid color on me, I just think it's really classy in a sense, but it's just really fun to play up." ....what is she even talking about.

To add a little bit of positivity: like 10 minutes in when she did that "perfect edges" thing, like that was funny/cute/real in my opinion. I want her to just be more natural and honest on camera and be a little goofy without being super conscious of how she looks or whatever (aka not like that Grind On Me weird stuff she did awhile ago, but just moments where she's being herself.) Also her talking about her grandma was really sweet/genuine.

Okay I've been making too many long posts about her lately because school just got out. I need to get another hobby lol. Then again, this is probably improving my essay writing skills.
:love2:

AVENtURiNE
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AVENtURiNE »

CaliforniaRepublic wrote:In this clip, Kayla claims that she "isn't wearing any makeup". Gurl... We've seen your skin AND your eyebrows.
And in the previous vlog, this is what she looked like when she also said she didn't have make up on. Image vs Image

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Her weave is looking nastier by the day.... :eeek:

Sunnylove
Talker
Talker

Post by Sunnylove »

I just find her vlogs boring when she spends half the vlog standing in front of a mirror talking.

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

at around 2:10, did she just say the Fit tea is "like a tea that you steep"? :geek: :idea:

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

If she got a shoulder length weave, it would look really nice. I agree that this one is too long and looks very fake.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Do you guys think that she likes to pretend that she's not black?

Looly
Learner
Learner

Post by Looly »

AVENtURiNE wrote:
CaliforniaRepublic wrote:In this clip, Kayla claims that she "isn't wearing any makeup". Gurl... We've seen your skin AND your eyebrows.
And in the previous vlog, this is what she looked like when she also said she didn't have make up on. Image vs Image
I think she just meant she wasn't wearing eye makeup. She's obviously wearing foundation/concealer/powder

holymarmalade
Debater
Debater

Post by holymarmalade »

^ I doubt it lol, she said it so fast almost as if she regretted it as soon as the words came out her mouth, I'm surprised she didn't edit it out

also, her new vid, 1:04 is a total Kailyn Wilcher moment

Pink Glambition
Talker
Talker

Post by Pink Glambition »

whocares wrote:Do you guys think that she likes to pretend that she's not black?
Of course, Kayla doesn't think she is black at all. She only hangs around white people, she knows nothing about the issues in our community. She is the poster child for self hate.
"You either like him or you don't, bitch!" :D

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

She's taking another supplement? She hasn't even been taking the one she just bought long enough to see results. She doesn't even know what's she's putting in her body. Somebody could put dirt in a capsule and call it a fat burner, or better yet get Kylie Jenner to sponsor it, and Kayla would freaking buy it. Since I just mentioned a Jenner, no comment from Kayla about Bruce's interview? I mean that is her idol's parent you think she would have something to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I doubt she has actually taken the Fit Tea one. She was sent that to promote.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Fat burning supplements sound really dangerous. I don't know anything about them....but like....a pill that burns fat doesn't sound safe at all.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

rdt1004 wrote:She's taking another supplement? She hasn't even been taking the one she just bought long enough to see results. She doesn't even know what's she's putting in her body. Somebody could put dirt in a capsule and call it a fat burner, or better yet get Kylie Jenner to sponsor it, and Kayla would freaking buy it. Since I just mentioned a Jenner, no comment from Kayla about Bruce's interview? I mean that is her idol's parent you think she would have something to say.

I doubt Kayla even understands what transgender is. She isn't very educated or intelligent and shows no signs of wanting to be.

Her interests are spending money, reality tv, weaves, starbucks, and clubbing. That's it.

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

Rare to see kayla comment on people videos.. Maybe she wants plastic surgery lol..

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

justahuman wrote:Rare to see kayla comment on people videos.. Maybe she wants plastic surgery lol..
What did she comment? Was it something she said in the vlog? Sometimes I tune her out when she starts to ramble.

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

rdt1004 wrote:
justahuman wrote:Rare to see kayla comment on people videos.. Maybe she wants plastic surgery lol..
What did she comment? Was it something she said in the vlog? Sometimes I tune her out when she starts to ramble.

No it wasn't from her vlog. she said this "So glad to see you doing well! Congrats, love!" on a girls video who was vlogging about her boob job. it's just rare to see her comment on other peoples channels

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Everyone uses filters on their instagram pictures but, it looks like she even uses photoshop!!

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

wow. awkward.

[youtube][/youtube]

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

whocares wrote:wow. awkward.

[youtube][/youtube]
It's so sad seeing how long and healthy her hair used to be and how it looks now. I wonder if that ever bums her out, I'm sad for her lol.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”