LeavingLAkaydoll (Akaydoll) Part 16

Nikalaya88
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LeavingLAkaydoll (Akaydoll) Part 16

Post by Nikalaya88 »

ShannonQT85 wrote: Comments she makes like that make me hope she changes drastically for the better before ever thinking for a second having kids...who the hell cares what color his fur is unless she specially bought him simply based on the color of his fur.... ?
Exactly. Like he isn't an accessory. Neither are kids. I really hope she gets over that way of thinking.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Nikalaya88 wrote:
Exactly. Like he isn't an accessory. Neither are kids. I really hope she gets over that way of thinking.
Right? She clearly got LeeRoy based on what he looked like instead of his personality...it was pretty clear when she used excuses for not adopting a dog. Dogs are like people.....they all look different and have different personalities....it helps to get to know what meshes well with you beyond the outside appearance.

She's obsessed with outer beauty more than inner beauty too which is obvious...partly why I think she has never had a boyfriend and I don't think she will for a long time. Her standards for a man are also way too high...she expects an attractive guy who is able to support her financially when on a good day she's maybe a 4/10 and has no job, education, ambitions in life. She needs to lower her standards and accept that Dave Franco isn't going to be attracted to her. If she keeps hoping for anything above a 7 she's going to be single for a long ass time

Also did she really say in the Q&A it's Fall in SoCal right now....? lol there are 4 seasons dumbass and pretty sure you learn that in like 1st grade when seasons happen. While it's not exactly winter weather in LA right now....it's just shy of Spring and that's the season she should be mentioning it feels like here hahahaha

And what's with her getting weaves for like a day to post a selfie on Instagram and then taking them out? This girl can't make up her mind....no wonder her hair looks awful anymore. And I wish she'd address what is she doing for her skin?? anything??? Her skin has been horrible ever since moving to LA 2 years ago and honestly I haven't seen any sort of improvement. She really needs to focus on her skin....forget the nails, makeup, and hair girl.

ha98
Learner
Learner

Post by ha98 »

"Dissapointed in the fur change" so she's dissapointed in something the dog cannot control? :rofl: If she has a child one day that ends up having a disability or a noticeable flaw, is she going to be disappointed then to? :roll:

BrittanyJSP
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BrittanyJSP »

First time actually posting but I've been lurking this thread for a while and I love it. In her last video she kept referring to her dog as a "mutt" (it almost seemed like she was trying to make it seem impressive) does she not know that a yorkiepoo is a designer dog? She obviously can't remember that she payed a lot of money for this puppy ... that at 3 months she isn't really considering a puppy anymore [UNAMUSED FACE]

Also, did anyone see her tweet saying " I'd just like to point out that my middle school days were spent with me in my punk phase [SEE-NO-EVIL MONKEY]" ??? ... so I kindly reminded her of her "punk phase" with a twitter reply of the infamously great young kayla pic people are speculating her brother blessed us with and the message "mmhhmm I know huh??"

I'm curious to see how long it will take her to delete it and block me.

BrittanyJSP
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BrittanyJSP »

UPDATE aproximately 5 minutes after @ replying: Well damn ... that was quick!! What a beautiful life that must be. She gets to sit on her couch all day or run to the store and spend (not so hard earned) money on crap she doesn't need and sit on her phone worrying about making sure she deletes and blocks people that could make her brainwashed fans see how fake she is.

On second thought that actually sounds really shitty. I'm glad I went to school and have a real job in the industry I have worked so hard to get myself into. For a girl the same age as me I just don't get how she thinks this is the way to go. She has no propper adult hobbies, no adult skills, and no real job experience. She relies on kids in junior high and high school to keep herself relevant and that is why she wants everything that kylie jenner has and acts like a twit with her fake accents and forced drama.

Okay haha I think I'm done [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

BrittanyJSP
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BrittanyJSP »

Not sure what happened to my last reply ... I got all ranty and I don't want to type it all out again.

The gist was ... a whopping 5 minutes after posting I was blocked and my reply was deleted. I continued to go on and say how envious I was that she could sit on her couch all day or spend not so hard earned money and "donations" on crap she doesn't need. I then clarified that I was joking because I am very happy and proud that I have an education and a job in the industry I have worked so hard to get myself into.

I continued on to point out that its shocking how a girl that is the same age as myself has no propper adult hobbies, skills or job experience and that she is living off of kids in junior high and high school to stay relevant and that is why she so badly want to be like kylie jenner and acts like a brat and forces drama in her life.

I would hate to have to be worried 24/7 about having to block people and delete comments because they showed people that I was lying about who I am and that I'm just as fake as I look. She should get some real friends that aren't in youtube la la land and get a real job and start her life. Because as she says "you are only in your 20s once. I can see her being the 30 year old stuck working at McDonald's because she thought "youtube fame" (of way under 1M subs) was going to be around forever.

Okay haha I think I'm done now [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

I think she should have researched more because I think it's really common for yorkies to change colour. That colour change is nothing like what happened to mine, he legitimately changed to a completely different colour (I'll attach photos). Does that make me love him any less? Hell no! And he was named after the colour of his fur (Chip as in Chocolate Chip). And I hope she realizes that he might get a lot bigger than expected too. We were anticipating my dog would be 10-15 pounds.. he's a whopping 30! Still love him nonetheless. At least in my case, I think he got more of the poodle than the yorkie. But like someone mentioned above, I don't want to see what she would be like with kids. You're supposed to love them unconditionally, but I feel like she would be open about her favourite/her kids would know what she doesn't like about them.
(left)

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

ha98 wrote:"Dissapointed in the fur change" so she's dissapointed in something the dog cannot control? :rofl: If she has a child one day that ends up having a disability or a noticeable flaw, is she going to be disappointed then to? :roll:

She's weirdly, really annoyed by this, she's mentioned it multiple times now. Both her and her mom don't seem like animal people, probably shouldn't have them.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Said the turtle who has never kept her word about the most minimal "goals."

DJ classes
Eating healthy
Exercising
Uploading
Embarking on a "career"
[INSERT FAILURE HERE]

Think before you type mediocre turtle.

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

I'm not good at english but jesus! Every time I read one of her tweets I have to do a double take just to make sure I read it right. Why can't she make things simple she could have just said "I am very cautious of people when their actions don't match up to their words"

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

It doesn't seem like she likes her dog.

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

I try to give people the "benefit of doubt" in general. I definitely don't believe everything I see and am told in YouTube videos.

Having said all this: I hope and pray there is a LOT more to Kayla's life off camera than what we are lead to believe from her videos.

I barely watch her videos anymore so I am not helping pay her bills. I hope she has a job that she does want to admit on camera. I hope she doe not sit in that apt all day until an opportunity comes up to go to the club and get drunk.

What a waste of youth and all the opportunities of living in LA.

I sincerely hope her parents are nagging her constantly to do more with her life.

She seems so aimless, lonely and unhappy.

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

The thing is that with all the time she has one would think she'd upload frequently. She even talks about filming all the time but rarely does it. She literally does nothing ALL day long. I think she needs some encouragement to get out of the house and I think some counseling would be good for her, maybe someone can give her some direction because we all know she can't do it herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:mmhmm:

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

^ lol Kayla in counseling?

"How have you been this week?"
"Hella turnt"

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

Lluna wrote:The thing is that with all the time she has one would think she'd upload frequently. She even talks about filming all the time but rarely does it. She literally does nothing ALL day long. I think she needs some encouragement to get out of the house and I think some counseling would be good for her, maybe someone can give her some direction because we all know she can't do it herself.

Well said. I completely agree.

A lot of other gurus have made so much progress after moving to LA. Kayla has absolutely NOTHING to show as far as moving forward in her career goals and growing her channel/her brand.

I would watch her videos thinking she is going to turn everything around and announce some new job or a project for her channel. But nothing.

Sad truth - her YouTube channel will someday start to not pay all of her bills and she will have to find a job or two she hates to make ends almost meet. She will struggle for a while end up back at home in VA.

It is also sad that I believe she will look back on her LA days as time wasted unless she makes some big changes in her life.

My guesses are: Kayla has gone on auditions with no call backs, she has reached out to big companies for sponsorships with no results, and she is afraid of the crime in LA so she shuts herself inside she apt. All of these things have added to her insecurity about her appearance.

She has admitted to being stubborn so she is not listening to her friends, family and viewers who are trying to help her.

It is a ver sad situation.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

ChanelMagic wrote:
Lluna wrote:The thing is that with all the time she has one would think she'd upload frequently. She even talks about filming all the time but rarely does it. She literally does nothing ALL day long. I think she needs some encouragement to get out of the house and I think some counseling would be good for her, maybe someone can give her some direction because we all know she can't do it herself.

Well said. I completely agree.

A lot of other gurus have made so much progress after moving to LA. Kayla has absolutely NOTHING to show as far as moving forward in her career goals and growing her channel/her brand.

I would watch her videos thinking she is going to turn everything around and announce some new job or a project for her channel. But nothing.

Sad truth - her YouTube channel will someday start to not pay all of her bills and she will have to find a job or two she hates to make ends almost meet. She will struggle for a while end up back at home in VA.

It is also sad that I believe she will look back on her LA days as time wasted unless she makes some big changes in her life.

My guesses are: Kayla has gone on auditions with no call backs, she has reached out to big companies for sponsorships with no results, and she is afraid of the crime in LA so she shuts herself inside she apt. All of these things have added to her insecurity about her appearance.

She has admitted to being stubborn so she is not listening to her friends, family and viewers who are trying to help her.

It is a ver sad situation.

...where are you getting this from?
Auditions? Since when is she an actress?

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

Kayla's life goal is to be on a reality TV show. She lives in LA. I would bet money she has gone to auditions to try to get on shows. These gurus are not moving to LA just for YouTube, most want to do commercials, TV and film too.

Kayla has probably tried to get on shows and nothing happened. I bet she has tried set up meetings with brands and collaborate with more famous gurus but without any results. So she is just at a standstill as to what to do next.

If she had built her network of contacts and had solid opportunities before moving to LA like Maya's World, ClothesEncounters and Carly Cristman did she would be in a better position than she is now.

Once again the reminder to us all: All we can do is *speculate* We will never know exactly everything these youtubers do when they are off camera. They do not post videos 24 hours long unedited.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Lol what if Kayla got on the Real World? She never would cause she has nothing going for her except her YouTube channel, but I imagine that would be so hilarious. She'd be one of those people who latches on to other roommates and follows them around like a puppy, absorbing their personality. I'm sure she'd be the least favorite of the house.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

She's probably too lazy to go on auditions. And I think she wants a Kardashian type reality show, not one where she's living in a house with a bunch of strangers.

sourcherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sourcherry »

What's a bet she swaps her dog out for one a better colour way and passes it off as his fur changing colour with age like it did when he was little. I don't think she can just get rid of him because she will get a lot of backlash even from her "dolls".

Return to “Kayla Lashae”