Akaydull (Akaydoll) Part 15

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Akaydull (Akaydoll) Part 15

Post by whocares »

Mia Wallace wrote:Yes, scheduled play time is dumb, but my dog has scheduled sleep time so it sleeps at night with us rather than letting her run wild around the house while the rest of us are sleeping. During the day, dogs can sleep when they want, that's fine.

So many people just buy puppies and don't look after them, Kayla actually seems to be trying and dedicating her time to her puppy, but as always people feel the need to nitpick over the most pointless things.

You're only getting so defensive because you feel personally attacked.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

missyashley wrote:I feel like she had 5 pretty large meals in that food video...that yogurt could have definitely been a breakfast.
I wonder how late she eats dinner. She normally seems to get up late but still managed to have breakfast, lunch, and two snacks before dinner. IDK judging by past videos I think she could do with investing in a food scale, her portions tend to be large, like that chicken breast looked huge to me, and she made two (she only showed her eating one but who knows what she does off camera lol)

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

whocares wrote:
Mia Wallace wrote:Yes, scheduled play time is dumb, but my dog has scheduled sleep time so it sleeps at night with us rather than letting her run wild around the house while the rest of us are sleeping. During the day, dogs can sleep when they want, that's fine.

So many people just buy puppies and don't look after them, Kayla actually seems to be trying and dedicating her time to her puppy, but as always people feel the need to nitpick over the most pointless things.

You're only getting so defensive because you feel personally attacked.
Please don't try and analyse my feelings over the Internet Image I'm getting defensive because I genuinely believe people's complaints are dumb.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

Brittney wrote:i noticed that kayla also has an IG for her puppy. she tagged it in the first IG photo she took of him (idk if she posted up mutiple ones by now)
but I can't say im surprised. smh
I just about to post and say we should take bets on how long it takes her to make a dog ig.

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

ohliveuh wrote:
Brittney wrote:i noticed that kayla also has an IG for her puppy. she tagged it in the first IG photo she took of him (idk if she posted up mutiple ones by now)
but I can't say im surprised. smh
I just about to post and say we should take bets on how long it takes her to make a dog ig.
knew it wouldn't take long,but i checked back to see it again but it's gone! maybe she wants to advertize it in a vlog or give it a new name? idk. But if she posts it up again, i can bet she wont keep up with it for long (once the 'new-ness' and excitement of having the new puppy starts to wear off/die down)

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

I really don't understand why or how she has 'fans' she's not cute, she's annoying as hell and has no style. UGHHH

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

Remember her naturallyvibing Instagram account? Lol that lasted long

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

Lets be real, kayla has no full time job so she can spend every second with her dog, as soon as it starts sniffing around pick it up and take it outside, it's not that difficult and guess what he didn't pick up any diseases. I only used pee pads at night with my puppy and that only lasted a week before he started sleeping on my bed with no accidents at night. Sure he did have a few mishaps where he peed in the house but he picked it up pretty quickly and by the time he was not even 5 months he was fully trained to go outside to pee.

Sorry but pee pads are just for lazy people like kayla. Now that she has her ~baby~ she's going try and find herself a man a bad boss man lulz.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

LOL i "crated trained" my pup inside my apt with pee pads for a good month and a half just to get him used to not "pissing all over the place" my puppy stayed in his crate until i took him out for supervised play, to eat, and shit. An animal will not piss/shit where it sleeps, boundaries have to be made. I also wouldnt risk taking my young pup outside it may not get "diseases" by walking on grass but they can get parvo pretty damn quickly/easily and die in days. Once he had all of his shots i slowly started to take him out after eating to use the bathroom..he transitioned from piss pads to outside the apt.

Though, kayla DOES or WILL need to get in the habit of walking him whether its to use the bathroom or not bc dogs of all sizes need exercise and stimulation.

in any case i dont see kayla being responsible enough to care for a puppy properly..like so many ppl have said proper care and training for a pup is NOT easy and requires a lot of time and patience. we shall see...

MissMarie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MissMarie »

She made a snapchat video while driving with the puppy in her lap... Doesn't seem responsible to me at all. She reminded me of Britney Spears when sher drove with her baby in her lap. :?

goodgrief
Learner
Learner

Post by goodgrief »

MissMarie wrote:She made a snapchat video while driving with the puppy in her lap... Doesn't seem responsible to me at all. She reminded me of Britney Spears when sher drove with her baby in her lap. :?
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT! :x what if you get into an accident?! the poor animal is gonna be either between the airbag & the owner OR the poor thing will be ejected from the vehicle.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

goodgrief wrote:
MissMarie wrote:She made a snapchat video while driving with the puppy in her lap... Doesn't seem responsible to me at all. She reminded me of Britney Spears when sher drove with her baby in her lap. :?
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT! :x what if you get into an accident?! the poor animal is gonna be either between the airbag & the owner OR the poor thing will be ejected from the vehicle.
Why am I not surprised?
God she is such a fucking air head someone please take the dog away. There is no reason for the dog to be bundled in a blanket in your lap while your driving. Kayla is such a dumb ass. I knew this was a bad idea :/
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Yea, that seems really unsafe to me, that dog is so tiny it will surely be crushed if anything happens. And not only that but it can be a distraction, which her filming while driving already is.

Pink Glambition
Talker
Talker

Post by Pink Glambition »

I wonder if Kayla has a sugar daddy or something? Where is this money coming from? I initially thought her parents probably gave her an ultimatum when she was home but I guess not.
"You either like him or you don't, bitch!" :D

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Kayla's parents are enablers.

She would have to have something to offer, at the very least be attractive, to have a "sugar daddy."

She lives in a small studio apartment in the valley. Yeah, she's a lazy woman who doesn't work, but she has no goals outside of talking to herself inside her apartment, so it's not like she requires a lot of money to achieve a real goal.

She doesn't need money for tuition or backpacking through Europe. Kayla Turtle only needs to worry about rent, eating out, and maybe gas for her car, mommy and daddy supplement the rest.

Mediocre turtle.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Pink Glambition wrote:I wonder if Kayla has a sugar daddy or something? Where is this money coming from? I initially thought her parents probably gave her an ultimatum when she was home but I guess not.
We covered this a few pages back (a while back I think). I think the consensus is that Kayla could not get a proper sugar daddy because 1) she's not attractive enough, 2) she's not educated enough to hold a proper conversation (intellectual or otherwise), 3) has nothing that sets her apart from every other valley girl.

Her mom and dad are either footing some of the bill or she has a part time job (not career) and is embrassed to say though after her big dumb ass speech about the matter.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Nikalaya88
Informer
Informer

Post by Nikalaya88 »

oh my god her new video...DID SHE REALLY JUST SAY SHE ORDERED ONLINE BECAUSE SHE TOO BUSY NOW THAT SHE HAS A PUPPY?! I am positive now that she has barely left her house since she got her puppy. I just don't know why she hypes up how "busy" she is all the time. Sometimes I think she might be depressed. When I was personally going through severe clinical depression my life was a lot like hers...only going out every few days if that. Or that's just how she is, but idk if that may be a possibility.

Nikalaya88
Informer
Informer

Post by Nikalaya88 »

plus she just got her puppy three days ago...so she would have placed the order before she even got her dog. That puppy is going to be her excuse for everything now. That's why she "isn't making videos"..too busy. There are gurus who literally give birth and then make more videos than her.

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

She acts like she just gave birth

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Here come the puppy excuses lol...

And for the love of God, please take that rancid weave out. The closure is slipping further back on her head, and with closures you have to get them touched up every few weeks, or at least take proper care of it at home.

She doesn't even break 20k views, and she's lucky if it gets to 30k.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”