Brokedoll (Akaydoll) Part 14

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brokedoll (Akaydoll) Part 14

Post by Rootbeer »

I'd rather have her not update her beauty/lifestyle/whatever channel regularly if it's just going to be haul after haul. At this rate she's gonna start hauling like Piinksparkles. Actually, after thinking about it, she might be going the Piinksparkles route minus the annoying bf. Pointless, boring videos with no real content.

I'm surprised no one has commented on how ridiculous those sunglasses look on Kayla.... seriously why did she think those sunglasses looked cute on her.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Rootbeer wrote:
I'm surprised no one has commented on how ridiculous those sunglasses look on Kayla.... seriously why did she think those sunglasses looked cute on her.
Yeah she looked like a giant bug

May
Learner
Learner

Post by May »

I would feel so guilty getting another dog when I've left mine home for absolutely no reason. And it's not like she didn't want to upset Rocco with a move or whatever because her mom gave him away two days later.

shadylady12
Learner
Learner

Post by shadylady12 »

collegegirl2011 wrote:Kayla just said in her newest vlog that she loves when her viewers conversate with her....

lol I thought the same thing when watching. I actually said out loud "ITS CONVERSE"

I also don't understand what the F*ck is stopping her from going home to VA for a month. Shes complaining about not being there for thanksgiving, but there is literally nothing she needs to stay in LA for. She can make boring ass vlogs and hauls at her parents house, just like she does in LA. She acts as if she is so creative. No kayla you are an extremely basic b!tch.....as basic as they come.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

"guys that spoke french accents"
"Huul-ter top"
Those basic Alexander Wang shirts were at least 30 dollars a piece, and those Remedy shorts were 50.

Kayla has so much money to waste, but yet walks around with bad makeup, poor skin, and ratty hair. I don't see many other gurus looking as tore up as she does in videos.

idontgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by idontgossip »

collegegirl2011 wrote:Kayla just said in her newest vlog that she loves when her viewers conversate with her....

^My teacher used to say that all of the time. It's a nonstandard back-formation. Still, it IS a real word.
hipteenevie wrote:lets be fair shes probably only adopting from a shelter because she cant afford to buy from a breeder.
something tells me if she could afford to buy from a breeder she would, because shes all about the high class things like her hand bags. she'd says its something to invest in.
That and I think she just wants to copy MarissaLace. Marissa recently adopted a dog and I think that's rubbing off on Kayla.. Of course, anyone can adopt without copying Marissa, but we all know Kayla's track record of copying others.

If she does actually follow through with it, good for her. I just hope she won't vlog the dog every 5 seconds like ML because that's annoying af.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Gaga wrote: Those basic Alexander Wang shirts were at least 30 dollars a piece, and those Remedy shorts were 50.
I think what was made it even worse too was that the shirts all said something like "This is an Alexander Wang Crop Top." Nothing says I'm a snob more than someone wearing a black crop top that actually says "This is an Alexander Wang top." But then again...Kayla also said in her interview with Mandy that she ONLY wears designer handbags.....people like that come off as stuck up and snobby. You can like designers especially for the quality, but a basic black shirt from H&M that a designer stuck their name on and charges $50 for makes you look like a fool

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I honestly doubt those shirts were on the list of pieces she wanted from the collection, I think she just grabbed them because they were some of the only things left and she wanted something from the line.

wanderer
Debater
Debater

Post by wanderer »

Its okay most of the collection was hideous anyways. There was a dress that said Wang all over it, and I mean I guess people would know what it refers to, but it also looks like you're just wearing a dress covered in the slang term for dicks ;) 0/10 see Kayla wearing it, but she is definitely the type to buy ugly pieces just because they are "designer"

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

The ONLY person I've seen that looks good in the Wang x H&M clothes is Rihanna, and that woman can wear a sack and rock it.

Just another instance of Kayla hopping on the Tumblr trend train. What happened to the LV backpack she was gonna get so much use out of??

Post by Guest »

idontgossip wrote:

^My teacher used to say that all of the time. It's a nonstandard back-formation. Still, it IS a real word.
If you want to get technical it is a word but it's incorrect/slang to say conversate, she should have said converse.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

Those Remedy shorts were tragic if you ask me.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

New Vlog: "Oh look a HelloFresh box. Let me make it!" *cooks delivered recipe* "If you want to watch me make more of these thumbs up :D" End Vlog.

A cooking with Kayla segment just sounds terrible if all it's gonna be is sponsored shit lol
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

I found it funny how in the Cooking with Kayla video she says she didn't know what she was going to eat/had no groceries. buuuut Im pretty sure earlier this week she posted a meal prep vlog so she'd have food for herself for the week. I dont get why she has to make up the little white lies to fabricate and fluff up her reasoning for doing certain things. just say that you're excited to cook whats in the box versus making up a store about how the package came just in time because ur so hungry and have no groceries.

hlokty10
Talker
Talker

Post by hlokty10 »

Why is that eyebrow so long..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

hlokty10 wrote:Why is that eyebrow so long..
Waaaaaaay too much makeup. It's not flattering.

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

It irritated me so much when she said she wants to make more of those videos. She gets the recipes and exact ingredients sent to her...maybe if she did one where this wasn't the case I would be impressed (but probably not).

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

I just watched her vlog where she went to the shelter. The price of the underwear is ridiculous :/.
Also, I thought she was pretty sweet when she was at the shelter. I actually hate dogs/animals, but I felt kinda sad seeing them...
I think a dog is what she needs tbh.

tearsxrain
Learner
Learner

Post by tearsxrain »

It bothers me so much that she ALWAYS says in every vlog how she has spent the day editing. Yet most main channel videos are just hauls which take no effort and most vlogs are just her walking around her own apartment. ANDTHEN she doesn't even most a main channel video or a vlog video on HER scheduled upload days. How can someone who says they spend 90% of their days editing produce nothing?

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

da1nty wrote:I just watched her vlog where she went to the shelter. The price of the underwear is ridiculous :/.
Also, I thought she was pretty sweet when she was at the shelter. I actually hate dogs/animals, but I felt kinda sad seeing them...
I think a dog is what she needs tbh.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”